Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 am
Amy studied Sakura for a moment and then looked back at the angry woman. Finally, she sighed and hugged Sakura, careful not to squish the Mewpit. "Alright... You be very careful and you call me if you need help at all. If I don't see you in the rest area today, I'm sending out my security guards... Be safe."

She pulled back and then looked at the Mewpit. "If you want, you can leave it here until you get back. I don't know if you're worried about it going with you to this place or not."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am
She shook her head slightly before she gave a slight wave "it's alright, safest place in the world is with me..." she said as she smiled softly at the little critter before giving Amy a wave goodbye. "See you later Amy" she said cheerfully as she was led away by a furious Ebony.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:48 am
Amy nodded and waved halfheartedly to Sakura and the Mewpit. She glared once more at the woman, Ebony, and then turned back to the bar. She frowned at the new bartender, whose eyes were still wide. He was probably wondering what he had gotten himself into.

"Well that sucked... Don't worry, Danny. This doesn't happen regularly. In fact, first time in a few months something like this has happened here. You'll be fine. But I am going to keep checking the time on my phone to make sure Sakura isn't gone too long.... I'm worried about her."

She sighed and shook her head. "But let's focus on finishing up this bar. I want to put a menu up on the front here of what we offer... Thistle, you can come out now, sweetie. It's safe."

Thistle carefully came around the corner of the bar and looked around nervously.

Amy leaned down and slowly scooped the scared pony up. She cuddled her closely and kissed the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 am
After dropping by and hoping that she wouldn't get caught again as she ran past Amy without seeing her in her haste. Sakura slowed down from a run and eventually walked her way to the rest spot. She lay the Mewpit down in one of the hammocks and sat on the ground beside it so she could gently rock it as the little critter slept and gave a soft smile. She wondered if Amy had been waiting too long.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:28 am
Amy's eyes widened as she felt someone run past her behind her. She quickly turned her head in the direction the figure was running and gasped.

"Hey! That looked like Sakura... but how did she get away so fast?! Excuse me, Danny, but I have to run... literally!"

With Thistle in her hands, Amy quickly ran after the running figure in the garden. Finally it stopped and rested in the, ironically enough, rest area. She remembered Sakura saying just a little bit ago that she'd meet Amy in the rest area when she got away. And sure enough, the person sitting on the ground beside one of the hammocks was indeed Sakura.

Amy sighed in relief, put Thistle down on the ground, and quickly went over to Sakura. "Sakura, you're alright! How did you get away so soon? You were just here like 15 minutes ago. I'm so glad you're alright!"

Thistle looked up at the Mewpit on top of the hammock and saw it was sleeping. Not wanting to disturb it, she started walking around the rest area and investigating the flowers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 am
She shook her head a little "Oh that was easy, I keep some hair pins on me for such occasions. All I had to do was wait until Ebony left the house, pick the lock and make my way here" she said with a smile as she got to her feet quietly and walked over to Thistle and gave her a scratch behind her ear. "I'm sorry about that scary lady Thistle...she just doesn't understand people and critters much" she said and stood before turning to face Amy again. "I'm rather used to getting away like that so it's no trouble. Sorry she caused such a disturbance, I thought I was more careful about covering my tracks" she said feeling bad.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:37 am
When Thistle felt the scratching on her head and smelled the sweet scent Sakura had, she closed her eyes, leaned in the hand, and trilled happily.

Amy shook her head in response to what Sakura said. "Don't apologize, Sakura. None of that was your fault. I'm just so glad you got away. I'm surprised that she had the time to take you to her house, lock you away, leave, and then you escaped. That was really fast! So, that must mean she lives nearby, which isn't a good thing... Seriously, any time you feel scared or threatened, you can come here and get help."

She walked over to her friend and hugged her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 am
She gave a nod in reply "Thanks for that. Well that was Ebony, my...well I guess you could call her a twin. But she tends to see the world as very black and white, although it's more like the military and the world I suppose.." she tried to explain. "I'm sure things will be a little chaotic around here with her around to try keep an eye on me" she said with a giggle.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 am
Amy stepped back and then went to go sit in the other hammock, the one not occupied by the Mewpit. "Your twin. You said a few months ago that you were experimented on by the government, right? Like, your tail, ears and everything were created by the government to make you some kind of super weapon? Did they do this to your twin, too? Or was your twin created during all this experimenting?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:53 am
Sakura nodded "I had forgotten I had told you about it. Actually she's the result of them trying to recreate the results of the first experiment and as such we have some similar traits and characteristics, although they were unable to get the same results as they did when they created me. So in a sense we are twins I suppose as we share DNA but that's about as close as we are" she said as she took a seat beside Amy.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:55 am
Amy's eyes widened. "Oh wow... So, you don't really think of her as a sister, then? In reality, she kind of is like one... But man, that is complicated. I'm sorry Sakura..."

Thistle hopped up on the hammock the girls were on and situated herself between them.

Amy pet Thistle's back absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 am
Sakura shook her head in reply. "It's quite alright, she was looked at as being a failed experiment so she makes up for it in other areas. We may be related but that's just what happens I suppose" she said with a shrug. "Actually...I didn't tell you why I went back to the ranks did I?" she said with a slight frown  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 am
Amy frowned slightly. "You know... maybe that's why she's so angry and tries so hard to do what the military wants her to do... She might just want someone to look at her as something other than a failure. I mean, she's essentially you but is considered a failed experiment... That can't be easy to accept. Geez... Now I'm starting to feel sorry for her."

Amy looked back at Sakura when she asked her a question and she shook her head. "No, you didn't tell me why you did. I had thought you were wanting to get out."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:18 am
She gave a nod "Well it's true that I want out and nothing to do with them, but the choice I was given was to either join back once more or they could try to clone me" she explained with a slight frown. "So you can imagine how much of a disaster that could be. Ebony is very skilled and good at what she does though but she's also a little...well...there's something a little off I suppose you could say" she said with a sad smile. "So you see, I kind of feel I chose the lesser of two evils"  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:23 am
Amy frowned in confusion. "But to me, it sounds like they have already cloned you in a way. You said they put your DNA in Ebony and she's essentially your twin... so haven't they already cloned you? I know you said she's a little off, so maybe that would happen if they tried to do a direct clone of you, an exact replica?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games