Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:54 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

"Yeah, it's scary, and its faster than I'm comfortable with. I watched a cricket match on the telly once, and that's easier for me to follow. No, scary is watching my cousins flying around, throwing a ball around, while dodging trees. I'm always afraid they'll plow into a tree or into each other," was what Katya said on the subject of Quidditch, with a bit of a shudder, and her cousins' game, which she gathered was something they devised, as it had no written rules or even a proper name.

When they were discussing boys, and the idea of being asked out, she smiled sweetly, and said in a hopeful tone, "Oh, I wish that would happen. Wouldn't it be cool if they held a school dance this year too? I'd love to be asked to go to one of those, wouldn't you?" Looking over at Quinn, she asked, "What about you, Quinn? Wouldn't you like to go to a school dance?"

"I'd miss you too, Mary," confessed Katya, and she leaned over to hug her fellow Hufflepuff, causing her cat to squeak in consternation. "The only reason Faina and I are even here at Hogwarts now, and not going to school in Russia, is because after the fire, the Patrovnas sent Cousin Sergei to be our guardian while our Momma was in St. Mungo's, and we couldn't just leave her. After we graduate, I don't know what's going to happen; nobody's really talked about it. Faina's planning to work for the Ministry, and if Momma and Cousin Sergei moved back to St. Petersburg, I don't know what I'd do. St. Petersburg is nice and I love the Patrovnas, but I wouldn't want Faina to be left all alone here in England," There was a pang of real distress in her voice, as Katya thought about these things.

mc2

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<3rd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<3rd year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary smiled and nodded at Katya's fears for her cousins. It really made sense. She knew that Quinn worried about her with bludgers and was thankful she was only reserve so didn't have to play with the older students in a more competitive setting. Mary smiled at the idea of a school dance and said, "Oh, a school dance would be positively lovely. Getting all dressed up... dancing... sweets and music. I would like being asked but honestly if no boy had the courage I would ask one, myself. Sort of a Sadie Hawkins style thing. And if you didn't have someone to go with I'm sure Quinn would be happy to take you as a friend... unless you have someone else in mind to go with," Mary added in a sing song voice.

Quinn's hair turned a bright orange as the girl's attention turned to him and dates again. Mary was right about him being willing to take Katya to a dance if there was one as Katya was perfectly nice, but it would be just as friends. Who would he really like going to a dance though? Quinn managed a smile and said, his hair still a bright orange and a blush on his cheeks, "I would be okay waiting a few years for any dance. But it might be nice..." He shrugged and looked away, counting the minutes till they arrived at the castle. Why did boys and dates have to come up anyways?

Thankfully for Quinn, the girls began discussing the possibility of Katya going to Russia. The two girls shared a hug and discussed Katya's unfortunate past. Mary smiled at her friend and said, "You'd have to decide what to do that is best for you. Thankfully with magic and modern technology anywhere in the world really isn't all that far. We can even land on the moon if we want."

Time: Autumn 2042

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Damn Near Everyone
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting ready for Hogwarts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I ******** hate people

Leiland watched with a frown as his dads walked back toward their house. He was supposed to go to Hogwarts, but he just didn't want to. Green eyes squinted as the bright lights of the Hogwarts Express grew ever closer. He covered his ears as it screeched to a stop, then the boy watched nervously as the doors opened and people started pouring out. He turned back, glancing at his home in the distance and sighed. It was too late now, and besides, his dads would simply bring him back. He had to go to school, after all. The Ministry didn't allow kids to go uneducated... but he was pretty sure his dads were plenty smart enough for home-schooling. Too bad that wasn't an option. He scooted out of the way as people started filling up the platform, moving so he wouldn't be crushed underneath the mass of teenagers. Suddenly, he felt very, very small. He didn't even have Minerva for comfort, as she was in her crate on his trunk. Lee bit his lip, debating what to do. All the sudden, one of the large, older kids bumped into him. He flailed his arms fruitlessly, but ended up flat on the ground. He pushed himself up a few inches to discover his glasses had fallen off somewhere in the fall. Damn. He pat at the ground, squinting hard to try and find his black-rimmed specs before they got crushed to bits.

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:51 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Unsorted First Year
Pureblood Adventurer
Older Brother

Location : Hogsmeade Station

Chris was super excited to be going off to school. He’d said by to Nori before he and his sister(s) went to the platform with their parents. Okay so Leah wasn’t his sister so what. Aunt Mira met them at the platform butting in on his mother’s goodbyes. “I can’t believe my little grasshopper is going off to Hogwarts already.” She said practically going teary eyes. “They grow up so fast don’t they.” Mira chimed in with a smile. Chris winced as his mother called him her little grasshopper before perking up at his aunt. “You came!” He hadn’t expected her to show. “Of course, I did. Now have fun and take some chances.” She told him with a wink. “You bet.” He said knowing what she meant. “How about we stick to our studies.” His father spoke. “Don’t worry dad. I’ll stay out of trouble.” Leah came up behind him. “I’ll make sure he does.” She assured her brother. “We better get going.” With that they said their goodbyes and got on the train.

Chris found himself looking out the window at his family. Despite being excited to go off to Hogwarts he felt a pang of sadness. Maybe he would miss them while he was gone. He thought about it on the way to school until his thoughts drifted elsewhere. Upon arriving at the station Chris’ mind was already back on school and quidditch and so much more.

The first year looked around the busy station. His robes practically falling off him as they were haphazardly thrown on him to begin with. Chris was just so excited. He knew he was going to be in Gryffindor like his mum. He just knew it. The quicker he got the castle the sooner he’d find that out. Plus, he’d get to meet a talking hat. How cool is that?!

Company : Everyone!

OOC : Open to be bugged. Also feel free to interact with Leah as well. She's hanging around the crowd.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:02 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Hogsmeade Station

After a brutal last year full of fighting with Griffin the two Gryffindors finally made up. This year they were getting along just fine. Accepting that that Griff hadn’t been given much warning and the fact that he couldn’t exactly tell her way, Chelsea was back on happy speaking terms. It made things a lot better when hanging with Philip. The poor Hufflepuff struggled for almost a full two years before the two made up. The third year spent most of her summer making things up to him. He’d been put in a horrible position at no fault of his own.

“Just one more year before I make head seeker for the team.” Chelsea beamed happily. She’d been looking forward to Quidditch all summer. “Yeah, well if all goes well I’ll land myself the keeper spot this year.” Griffin told her with a smile. “You better block all the shots.” She told him. “I will.” He replied heading towards the carriages. Chelsea was glad to be friends again as was Griffin. The Gryffindor fourth year was having a rough time at home with his father. Yet he still didn’t talk about it with anyone. It was hardly worth mentioning.

Company : Griffin

OOC : Open for Interaction. Also quoted you Kiska since I mentioned Phil.

Kiska166

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:06 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<7th year>

Rhett stepped off the train feeling very much like one of the big men on campus. He was a 7th year and it would be his last year at Hogwarts. He was excited and nervous but he was determined to do well. After spending the last few years musing over his future he decided what he wanted his future to hold. He spent much of his previous summer scouring the United Kingdom for a location that would suit his plans for a future business venture and he found one close to home. So close that his mother could come and visit even. Right next to the New Forest continuing out was an old overgrown farm that Rhett talked to the muggle owner explaining that he would like to bring the farm back to its former glory. His goal was to have a small plot for a garden and the rest, full of overgrown but beautiful trees, use for wand making. Yes, as stereotypical as it might be he decided he wanted to be a tree farmer. The wood would work wonderful for wand wood and the muggle owner who was well into his seventies was excited for new life to be brought to the farm. Rhett could not afford to buy the farm, and the owner (who had no children) would not budge on selling the farm till he passed away, was more than happy to have Rhett around to help him out, work the farm, all for a rent that was a good fraction of what it should cost. Rhett spent most of the summer helping Mr. Brown and working to start up the garden and clean up the tree area. In fact, one of the reasons he felt so much like the big man on campus was he was bigger than last year. All that physical labor had made him stronger and more muscular. He was still below average in height but he felt strong and all the more determined to do well this year as Mr. Brown was waiting with the farm. And Mr. Brown was a good man, lonely, but good. Mr. Brown even waved Rhett off that morning he packed his bags. Of course, Rhett didn't tell Mr. Brown what school he was going to but Mr. Brown knew enough to wish Rhett good luck on his A-levels that year. Smiling, Rhett whistled a little tune as he looked around the station hoping to catch up with one of his friends.

Time: 2043-2044

Hello, then, Rhett
                                                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Seventh Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fourth Year

There were times when Faina hadn't been sure she'd get to this point, but here she was stepping down from the train onto the platform, getting ready to start her final term at Hogwarts. The Slytherin Prefect looked smart, dressed in white dress shirt and school tie, paired up with a black pin-striped skirt and matching vest with her Prefect badge affixed, and a pair of ankle boots. So far as she was concerned, she was seventeen now, she needed to look like an adult. After the meeting in the Prefects' Compartment, she'd spent her time patrolling the train, making sure all was in order, and keeping an eye out for the younger students, especially the ones whom didn't look familiar to her. It was a good way to keep from dwelling upon the thought that this was, in fact, the last go around for her, and that after this term she'd be doing other things.

As they got closer to the station, she'd popped into the compartment her sister spent the trip in, so they'd descend from the train together. Faina wasn't concerned anything would happen to her sister, not here, but she made a promise to look after Katya.

Katya was glad to have Faina with her as she got off the train. Though she traveled north with a group of friends, she'd lost track of them in the usual chaos which came with disembarking. The fourteen year wore a cute short gray skater-style skirt with her dress shirt and school tie, and a bright yellow fuzzy sweater which made her look a bit like a duckling. Today was the last time the two of them would be coming to school together, and she tried hard not to dwell on the thought that next year she'd make the journey without her sister. Still, she was happy to be back at school, and see her friends again.

Faina was looking around, hoping to spot her boyfriend, or her other friends, so they could ride up to the castle together. She soon spotted her oldest and dearest friend, and called out to him, "Rhett!" They'd arrived at the castle together as First Years, how could they not do so again, this one last time?

mc2

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall was making her way through the crowd, grumbling to herself about people and noise and all manner of other things, when she saw a small boy, smaller than her, even, get rather forcibly shoved by an upperclassman. It wasn't on purpose (she didn't think, anyway), but it was still pretty damn rude and careless and the kid was tiny. What the hell was wrong with that guy? She pushed her way towards the boy, wishing she had something to throw at the older student. "Oi!" she shouted, figuring she might as well settle for that, "Watch where you're going, Shovey McGee. We're not all the size of a bloody house!" The older boy didn't even turn, probably didn't even know she was talking to him. She was, once again, hit with the urge to throw something at him. Maybe later, she thought.

spaceIn the meantime, the boy still hadn't gotten up. At first, she wondered if he was hurt, but then she realized he was apparently looking for something. She crouched down next to him, glaring at the ground to see if she could spot whatever it was. Just before she went to ask, she spotted a pair of glasses just behind his hip. Leaning forward, she grabbed them, then thrust them in his face. No telling how blind he was, after all.
                                                  "Lookin' for these?" she asked, dusting herself off as she stood. "Lucky they're not broken. That guy was a right jerk. Are you okay?" Mentally, Kendall debated the merits of straight up punching an upperclassman in the face.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнere - Station
                                                  wнen - Sept 1, 2043
                                                  wιтн - First Years - Lee
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2041 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Damn Near Everyone
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting ready for Hogwarts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I ******** hate people

Leiland heard someone yell about shoving people, and he vaguely wondered if someone had come to his rescue. He squinted upward, but couldn't make anything out. Damn it! It was just too busy to figure anything out. One of the fuzzy blobs came closer to him, and he was worried it was someone coming to tease him. His hands quaked a bit as he continued his search, before something forced into his field of vision. He reached a hand out, feeling the arm of his glasses. The voice spoke, asking if that was what he'd been searching for. Lee nodded timidly, and he pushed his glasses on. The world came into sharp focus, causing him to blink a few times. Once he'd returned his brain to normal, he pushed himself up. His nice school clothes were a bit dusty and grungy, something he'd been trying to avoid. "Th-thank you." Sure his dads didn't mind him cursing, but they sure as hell didn't raise him to be an a*****e. She commented on his glasses not being broken, and he cracked the tiniest hint of a smile. That wasn't even the only pair he had on him in that outfit. It was fairly commonplace that Lee broke glasses, and even in areas they couldn't use magic, he needed backup. "I-I'm fine, thanks. I-I-I f-fall a lot."

Lee's green eyes went wide when he heard someone calling for all the first years. It was a rather.... large guy, which set the blonde in a state of unease. Right now, he wished he was able to go back home and read in his comfy chair. He looked over at the girl, tilting his head toward the call. "Th-that's me. I've g-gotta meet th-that guy." He gestured at the teacher calling for students. He took a couple timid steps in that direction, glancing at the girl to see if she was following along. He secretly hoped she was a first year too, so he'd have someone he knew alongside him. Then again, she probably thought he was a weird klutz-o, so he figured she might not even want to go with him.

Cara MiaKitty

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier loved his time on the train. Ferdie and his friend came back and they all chatted. The girl had a cool robot arm so Xavier showed his prostetic, or as he preferred to call it his robot leg, off the her. Rocket ship stickers on it and all. He ate more sweets than he be allowed to at home but he was told to save room for a big feast. The nice older girl left momentarily so they could get dressed. Exiting the train Xavier almost fell off but Ferdie saved him via back of the robes. Gee good first impression. Waving bye to their older friends he followed Ross to where the first years had been called by a adult. Why didn't they follow everyone else?

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:06 pm
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          With a big smile on my face
                                          And it never feels out of place
                                          And you're still probably working
                                          At a nine to five pace
                                          I wonder how bad that tastes

Jarrett had reasonably good time on the train. He had found compartment with others who were more than content to not chat. He had brought some reading material. He got some sweets too but he decided to be responsible and not pig out. He got changed just before arriving and was annoyed at the line to get off the train. He snorted when a dark haired boy near fell off the train. He partly was sad the older student saved him. Falls were hilarious. He heard the call for first year and joined the group. No good being left behind.

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
                                                              Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              But the list goes on and on
                                                              And truth be told I miss you
                                                              And truth be told I'm lying

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:21 am

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
Fourth Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ________
══════════════════════════ _____

”Bye Cai!” Iso stood on the sloping path separating the lake from the entrance gates. The dark hair of her baby brother disappeared in the crowd of tiny first years finally leaving Isolde alone for the first time since boarding the train. Or she would've been, if not for the crowd. Iso twisted her lips in tight deliberation. She usually took the carriage ride alone (then regretted it.) But not today. Wrapping her gold trimmed robes tighter around her thin frame to fight the chill, she spotted a pair of familiars. Well, one more familiar than the other. She knew Griffin Fearon from all of the classes they've shared together, but rarely ever spoke. And she knew Chelsea Durant was his (on and off again?) girlfriend. Or something like that anyway, she didn't keep up too much with the gossip. That was her sister's realm.

”Hey Griff, and um, Chelsea, right? Do you mind if I ride up in the carriages with you lot?” There was no point in lying and saying she hadn't seen any of her friends yet. She had none to speak of, in fact, and somehow, she doubted her talking books and portraits would count.

════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall 2043
WHERE:: Hogsmeade Station
WITH WHO:: Chelsea and Griffin

════════════════════

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:19 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<7th year>

Rhett looked around, nostalgia coming over him even though he still had another year at Hogwarts to look forward to. Soon, he would be living a much quieter life. As he surveyed the crowd, he heard his name. It was not Ferdie's voice like he expected but Faina's. Faina must not have had a chance to find her boyfriend, Rhett thought, though this time without any hard feelings. Faina may have been Rhett's first crush, but he accepted a while ago that as friends they were good fit, anything more it was unlikely at best. Besides, every crush Rhett had tended to be fleeting. Smiling, Rhett called back as he approached her, "Faina!"

Catching up to her he said, "Good evening. It is good to see you. I was worried I would have to ride the carriages with second years or by myself. Second years preferable to solo, of course. How was your summer? Have any plans after graduation?"

Time: 2043-2044

Hello, then, Rhett
                                                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Sorry for the slow response. I've been in training and doing 12-14 hour days without including homework time for work.}
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games