Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:50 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she smirks as she gives an evil grin:::... i can show ya soooo much more than just sleepin on the floor... :::giggles evilly:::... besides the dungeon master never sleeps on the floor...

:/

awww chin up and no frownie frown... :::giggles:::... just think about it for a bit... to get redemption from sleepin on the cold hard dungeon floor by becoming a dungeon master... it can ease even some of that talkin in your sleep... :::giggles evilly:::

.-.

seriously dude ya should check into it... i hear its a buyers market for used dungeons... or ya can just take over the one you slept in.. that would be poetic justice... :::giggles:::

No, that's alright. I've got a few around here, and I don't even really use those, I don't think I need any more... .-.

then maybe its time to sell sell sell... lol... but then again you might take a loss too... depends on the cell... :::laughs evilly:::  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:53 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

awww chin up and no frownie frown... :::giggles:::... just think about it for a bit... to get redemption from sleepin on the cold hard dungeon floor by becoming a dungeon master... it can ease even some of that talkin in your sleep... :::giggles evilly:::

.-.

seriously dude ya should check into it... i hear its a buyers market for used dungeons... or ya can just take over the one you slept in.. that would be poetic justice... :::giggles:::

No, that's alright. I've got a few around here, and I don't even really use those, I don't think I need any more... .-.

then maybe its time to sell sell sell... lol... but then again you might take a loss too... depends on the cell... :::laughs evilly:::

I'm not going to sell a part of the building. :I

That'd be... well, odd, I guess. No reason for it, and it'd be rather inconvenient,  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

my partner is acting strange.....he was supposed to bring blood but he didn't.....he kept doing other things....I got angry and the longer he took the worse it got.......

Oh dear, I see. >.<

now all I can think of is hunting and going after Mike......

Oh my. >.<
Is that what's best?

**turns and looks at you** I don't think so............

What should you do then?

I need to be stopped...my partner is with me...he needs to stop me.............  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

That'd be... well, odd, I guess. No reason for it, and it'd be rather inconvenient,

:::laughs foldin her arms over her chest:::.. must you be so narrow... dude.. ya sell the space not the building... ya kinda like renting but you dont have to clean up their messes... :::giggles evilly:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:56 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<
Is that what's best?

What should you do then?

Could you muster the will on your own? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:57 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::laughs foldin her arms over her chest:::.. must you be so narrow... dude.. ya sell the space not the building... ya kinda like renting but you dont have to clean up their messes... :::giggles evilly:::

That's not really selling... And we're not going to rent out a part of the temple. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<
Is that what's best?

What should you do then?

**turns and looks down** I don't know....the last time I was like this it took four darts to put me out....that's how THEY caught me..........  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

That's not really selling... And we're not going to rent out a part of the temple. :/

:::scowls as she rolls her eyes::.... oye... so "rent" it out for events... ya know the occasional hanging, question and answer of prisoners, weddings, b'nai mitzvah, xmas parties and those yearly parties where people are beheaded... ya know get the place rockin then... :::giggles::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::scowls as she rolls her eyes::.... oye... so "rent" it out for events... ya know the occasional hanging, question and answer of prisoners, weddings, b'nai mitzvah, xmas parties and those yearly parties where people are beheaded... ya know get the place rockin then... :::giggles::

The temple is not a convention center. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:09 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What should you do then?

**turns and looks down** I don't know....the last time I was like this it took four darts to put me out....that's how THEY caught me..........

>.<

Should I go find some darts? emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:13 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What should you do then?

>.<

I am hoping it doesn't happen here..........you do have a place you could lock me up if I start showing signs of it happening??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:13 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::scowls rollin her eyes:::..never said it was... i've seen plenty of temples offer their extra space for use by member or non members...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:19 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

I am hoping it doesn't happen here..........you do have a place you could lock me up if I start showing signs of it happening??

The dungeony room Muyami is talking about would be more than adequate, I suppose. .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

The dungeony room Muyami is talking about would be more than adequate, I suppose. .-.

yeah...and that would please my daughter...**shaking my head** it has been awhile since I have fed and I I am not feeling well................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::scowls rollin her eyes:::..never said it was... i've seen plenty of temples offer their extra space for use by member or non members...

That's what it would be. These types of rooms/buildings, either on their own or attached to something like a temple/hotel/airport etc is a convention center. -_-  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games