Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:20 pm
Russia giggles. "Me? Busy? Nooo~ There's never anything to do at my house over the holidays~ And I can't have guests over at my house for the holidays, so I'll come here as often as I can~ As long as there's no, you know, parties or gatherings. This isn't a gathering of course~ It's a...um...meeting~ Yes, it's a meeting~ HAVE to go to meetings~"

(( Oh Russia. You and your loopholes. =w=

@Italy: I'd try a darker color, actually. Like a teal or something. << ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:23 pm
((Oh, would someone like to help me with the thread I'm making? It's about pictures. I'm horrible at finding pictures and I don't have a simple program like MS Paint to do this with..))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:24 pm
((Yeah you're right. What about this one?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:25 pm
(( What kind of pics do you need~? *has paint AND a $50 art program* =w=

And I can definitely find pics, if that's what you want. >w>

EDIT: Yeah, I think that one works. ^^ ))  

Russia-tan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Italy-tan
((Oh, would someone like to help me with the thread I'm making? It's about pictures. I'm horrible at finding pictures and I don't have a simple program like MS Paint to do this with..))
I can try! I have CS2..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 pm
"...Right..! ..Thank you, Brother..." She intended to keep Russia to herself this Christmas.

(( :3 Good luck!))  

Eam Adair

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm
((Oh you don't need an awesome paint program for what I need. XDDD

I want to do profiles, and put up their pictures so I don't have to say "hair color is blonde, eyes are blue." like i did with the first one I deleted. >_>;

But yes. Pictures that are about 200x200 of each character, that shows what they look and maybe their personalities very well.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:31 pm
.... *kicks English essay across the room*

HELL YES.  

Skizzors
Crew

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:31 pm
(( Do you guys think it's okay for me to share my stroganoff with my Pomeranian? Mikey's been giving me puppy eyes...;w; ))

Russia smiles and kisses the top of Bela's head. "You're welcome~ I mean, the holiday season is about being happy, right~?"

(( Herrmmmmm....I'll definitely search, Rally~ ^^

Oh. And. I forgot to warn everyone. I have an expansive vocabulary of weird noises. =w= And I can type all of them. So. Don't give me weird looks for making a weird noise. xDD
Just sayin'. =w= ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:34 pm
"I'm back!" Lithuania carried a large jug in his hands. "Would anyone like some hot apple cider?"  

Lithuania-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:36 pm
((xDD;; You should do your essay, Skizzors.

Well, I appreciate any help, anyway. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:37 pm
Italy: PSHAW, I ONLY HAVE TO DO .. ten more pages by Wednesday. Besides, I need a bit of something not exceedingly boring to do.

Russia: We should - not do the same characters. Dibs on Northern Europe and the Mediterranean?  

Skizzors
Crew

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Her heart skipped a beat. ".....Y-yes.." she said as she looked at the floor. About that time, Lithuania came in with his cider. "...I would like some, Mr. Lithuania...."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:39 pm
(( xDD Okay then. I can understand that.

Put them on photobucket, and then I'll add them to mine so you can delete them on yours to make more room. If you want. But definitely PM them to me, please. ^^ ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:40 pm
Russia-tan
((Oh. And. I forgot to warn everyone. I have an expansive vocabulary of weird noises. =w= And I can type all of them. So. Don't give me weird looks for making a weird noise. xDD
Just sayin'. =w= ))

x3 I like weird noises. -makes weird noises while on the phone-
-rolls off for moar cereal and to take a quick step outside-

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games