Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:29 pm
notingles
((i'm back)) "what? i did it without you asking but you can talk again... and no i didnt mess with anything else", ed looked at mayun ((who is offline)) "sorry, it's not she doesent want the mark, it's becalse her troath hurt when she talks with two holes on her neck"

*yumi clears her throat, not lessening the glare*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
((i'm back)) "what? i did it without you asking but you can talk again... and no i didnt mess with anything else", ed looked at mayun ((who is offline)) "sorry, it's not she doesent want the mark, it's becalse her troath hurt when she talks with two holes on her neck"

"i forgot, you werent talking becalse of the bite, you arent talking becalse i'm sexy"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:38 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

"i forgot, you werent talking becalse of the bite, you arent talking becalse i'm sexy"

*yumi stopped breathing. after a second or two, she slapped you*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

((count:157)) ed staied still for 2 seconds "ok... i had that one coming this time... still i'm hot"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

((count:157)) ed staied still for 2 seconds "ok... i had that one coming this time... still i'm hot"

*yumi's face turned completely red, walks away*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

"cant you take a joke?" no she cant, belive me germus said while floating "finally found that spell?" noooooooo i just figured how to make an way for myself to levitate, OF COUSE I DID DAMMIT  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

"cant you take a joke?" no she cant, belive me germus said while floating "finally found that spell?" noooooooo i just figured how to make an way for myself to levitate, OF COUSE I DID DAMMIT

*yumi went into her room and looked in the mirror. felling her neck, she opened her mouth to speak. but fear stopped her from trying*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 pm
((g2g right now))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi went into her room and looked in the mirror. felling her neck, she opened her mouth to speak. but fear stopped her from trying*

Shun jumps on Yumi's window(Random XD) and knocks on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:14 pm
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi looks around confused and when she sees you in the window she falls backwards and screams*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi looks around confused and when she sees you in the window she falls backwards and screams*

Shun jumps back and almost falls but grabbed on the windowsill and was dangling  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 pm
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

Shun jumps back and almost falls but grabbed on the windowsill and was dangling

*yumi gets up suprised that she talked, and scared about shun. walking to the window, she opened it*
shun! what are you doing?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 pm
"Yumi! You can talk." Shun grips window sill and jumps through the window and accidentally lads on top of Yumi and knocks them both down. "Ow." He said and looked at Yumi underneath him. "Sorry." He said apologetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 pm
*yumi's face turns red*
yes i can.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm
"Thats great!" He says and hugs her. "I'm happy for you."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games