Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:49 pm
User Image
"Tell me what you go to retrieve and I'll think about it." Kane was not going to be swayed. "I'm not going to do anything that will jeopardize Nike and my plans. So tell me what I want to know or leave."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm
Brago was bored.. he woke up and Hana was still not there. He couldnt exactly go anywhere because he had promised Hana that he would hump her all day. "Perhaps I should have said tomorrow...."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm
Robert sighed. "It's a book," he said. "It has some information that I need. It won't jeopardize Nike or your plans. In fact, this information could be helpful to us all."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image
"Oh. brago got it for me. Since I decided to stay here and stop traveling, It was agreed that I needed clothes to wear besides my old dress." Hana told her.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:45 pm
Quote:
((hey Neuro, I plot your death again and this ain't even Prison Job))

((yeah I can see that my death has been plotted 10 times already it does get interesting though to watch biggrin ))

Neuro sensed the Sun was rising as well,his eyes turning black,"Then trouble comes and haunts me till death."He sighed and then took out the gray book he had brought with him.

Soli pressed closer towards Leon,stroking him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Luc sighed as he continued to move to the forest. He looked up at the sky and wondered if he could be anywhere else now. He wondered a lot of things lately. His mind was starting to draw blank as he sighed lightly.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:12 pm
Neuro grew angry and opened a portal and yanked Luc towards him,"Let me guess the mutt and her are sleeping with each other."He said this in a calm face but his face didn't match his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm
"Aye. No there just ignoring me. There probably going to though." He gave a sigh. "I can't do anything when the 'mutt' is disrespecting what you told him and that Soli isn't listening to me. And besides I should probably leave you don't need me anymore anyway."  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Neuro chuckled and placed his head on his shoulder smiling,"Oh really I haven't told you that I don't need you anymore so where did you get that idea,his smile was amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:51 pm
"But the filing is done." He said surprised.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

A small tingle ran down his spine. His eyes closed for a breif moment as a soft moan escaped him. He looked at Soli, his arms locked around her like iron bars. "More." He whispered as he buried his face in her neck, his breathing picked up a little, his already warm breath grew warmer. His fingertips skimmed along her spine, his lust for her was blurring his mind, making him forget his surroundings.

Dante was most definately troubled now by her behaviour. His eyes flickered to Jaime. "Follow her in secret. I'll join you shortly." He darted off to get dressed and collected what little weaponary he had upon him earlier.

Jaime didn't argue and his being suddenly vanished in a black flame, soon nothing of his presence was left behind.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm
Luc sighed as he walked back to the ledge and began watching Soli and Leon again. "Is there anything you need me to do Neuro?" He asked knowing that he was still there.  

Menonai

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 pm
"Mr. Whisperer. I do wish you would refrain from yanking people in and out of this room. Well better yet!" This might be interesting. He knew one who would be able to give him answers of rumours that he had heard on his way home. Yet he couldn't approach her directly without telling the world where he was at the moment. "Can you find a vampire with the name of Nike? Could you draw here here? Or could you take us to her?" Kerat had lost interest in the story of Neuro for the moment. The constant interruptions had taken his interest away from him. He finished his cup of coffee and felt the strength come back to his body. The mutt had truly annoyed him and in more then one way. He was glad to see the werewolf leave quickly. To enter a man's house just like that and without asking the owner first. Youth today had truly lost their respect for the elders. Well it took much to make Kerat to act upon someone. It was far better to stay calm and collected then draw a weapon at first sight as so many did.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:10 pm
Neuro nodded his head, he opened a portal and Nike was there,"There you go."He looked at Luc again,"Boy if I just needed the filing done I would have gotten Soli to do it, your homeless and with out a home, I opened mine for you because you need someone,Luc if you want you can become my son."He pat him on the head and closed the portal of Soli in it, he was disgusted because of the mutt.

Soli moved her hand faster and harder,"Leon."She began kissing him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm
Luc was getting sick too. He jumped off before walking into the shop and making some tea. He gave a gentle sigh. He still didn't feel like he belonged. He was also feeling sort of homesick. He started to sing gently again. But then again it's not like this hasn't happened before.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games