Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:27 am
She shook her head slightly "Well...if you think about it, with what we are it would be far to dangerous. They want an exact replica, but they want one they can control, an organic robot I suppose you could say. Wouldn't something such as that be more an evil?" she asked in turn.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 am
Amy nodded. "Yeah, it would be... if they could do it. But Sakura, even if you're back with them, how can you be sure they still aren't working on making an exact replica of you? They could have told you they'd stop trying to make one if you came back, but I doubt they're exactly the honest type."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:41 am
"That's why I try to cause as much chaos as I can for them, that way they won't get the chance to really, they're much to busy trying to put straight the chaos I cause for them. Having Ebony watch me is an attempt at trying to keep me under their control but I'm not one to go down without a fight" she said with a giggle. "She's often busy going through her paperwork so I cause a little chaos at every opportunity, that way it not only caused trouble for the military and keeps them busy but it keeps Ebony away from their influence" she explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 am
Amy thought through Sakura's idea and then slowly started to smile. "You know... that's a pretty good idea Sakura. I hope you can keep it up for awhile, though. And hopefully they won't soon think that you're not worth the trouble, dump you, and then work on a clone of you."

Amy sighed and leaned her hands back on the hammock. "Maybe we should talk about your garden now. Something happy to talk about."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:56 am
"I'd love to actually" Sakura said with a happy smile. She was looking forward to the ideas they would be able to come up with and she liked being in the garden here. She stood and walked over to the Mewpit and rocked the hammock again as she sat on the ground beside it. "Hmm...where should we begin planning do you think?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:06 pm
Amy grinned and used her magic to control the wind outside of the garden. It picked up her canvas bag that she had left by the entrance this morning and started to float through the garden maze toward her. It would take a few moments to get to her.

Danny saw the canvas bag start to float in the air and then move into the garden. He watched it move with huge eyes. Even after the bag had gone into the garden, his eyes were still glued to the spot where the bag had traveled in.

"... This place is weird."

Amy looked at Sakura. "Did you bring pictures of your house that I could look at? If you did, you could show me where you want the garden."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:08 pm
She shook her head a bit at the request "I couldn't find where I put it actually. I'll have to dig around in some of the boxes I have to try find where I put it" she said with a giggle. "Other than something that's simple and relaxing I'm not really too fussy about it" she said with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:21 pm
Amy nodded. "Okay. So back of the house, then? Some like gardens at the sides of their houses. A few even like them at the front. Is back okay?"

Amy's bag came through the archway and started to float to her.

When it was a few feet away, Thistle adjusted herself so that she was squatting down on the hammock, her tail flicking in expectation. A few moments later, she launched herself forward into the air and landed on the top of the bag. She squeaked in excitement as she rode the bag over to Amy.

Amy giggled and gave Thistle a ride around the rest area for a little bit.

"I can tell you some ideas I have. I can show you them in a little bit after I finish giving Thistle a ride around this area. She loves riding on things that I make float. She can't fly, yet, so I guess she thinks this is the next best thing."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm
Sakura gave a giggle as she watched "Well I can't blame her, flying is a lot of fun. As for the garden, the back sounds fine to me. What were some of the ideas you had?" she asked as she watched Thistle riding around the rest area as she rocked the hammock with the Mewpit sleeping peacefully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:32 pm
Amy let her eyes gaze out in front of her as she started to picture the garden in her mind, the same garden she had envisioned yesterday.

"Well, if you don't mind having a few fish, I was thinking of having a small pond like the one in here. It would be in a cement square in the ground and the top edge would be framed in gray stone. There would be some lily pads in there as well as some white and pink Japanese lotus flowers. Not too much because the pond will be small and you still want to be able to see into the water."

"Also, I thought having three cherry trees in the garden would be a good idea, help give it that Japanese feel. What do you think so far?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:39 pm
Sakura was picturing the garden as Amy described it and closing her eyes nodded happily. "I think it looks wonderful so far Amy...very peaceful" she said with a giggle as she grew excited about the little project. "I think the only thing that I would absolutely have to have is an open area. It doesn't have to be large but still big enough that someone with wings would be able to enter or leave" she said thinking about the arrangements in her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:55 pm
Amy nodded. "Alrighty. Will do. I was also thinking about putting some pillows in one of the corners. They would be under a little canopy thing so if it rained, they wouldn't get wet."

As Thistle was taken on another lap around the area and passed the girls, she let out a long squeak. She was having a ball!

{{Can you mod us out, please? I have to head out. sad I'm sorry! Hopefully we can RP tomorrow!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:00 pm
(( np 3nodding take care okies ))

Sakura nodded as she listened and gave a giggle as Thistle went around once more on the bag. "Sounds wonderful...Oh no...what time is it?" she said as she looked up at the sky. "I best head back before I get caught. I'll try come by again tomorrow Amy so we can brainstorm some more" she said with a smile as she got to her feet and gently picked up her Mewpit. She gave Thistle a scratch behind the ear before waving goodbye and running off back to the house.

Amy gave Sakura a wave goodbye and was a little disappointed to see her leave as she worried a little about what was happening. With a sigh she got up and picking up Thistle and the bag she was riding on she headed off for home as ideas ran through her head about the plans for Sakura's garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 am
{{Great mod as Amy Sakura!! biggrin It was spot on! Thank you for doing that. smile }}

Amy and Jessi were running around the resort trying to get things set up not only for the art exhibit opening but also for Kits' welcome home display. They didn't know if Kits would actually be in the mood for a party this weekend. She might just want to catch up on sleep. So, instead of planning a welcome home party, they just put up some banners and put flowers and plants in her and Amy's office to welcome her home. If there was the art exhibit party this weekend, then they'd celebrate her being home during the party as well.

Frankly, Amy kind of hoped they could postpone the opening until next weekend. She wanted to do most of the planning and display posters with Kits, and she wanted a little more time to advertise. She'd talk with Kits about that possibility, but right now she was really happy and excited for her friend's return. In her mind, the opening kind of took a back seat to Kits coming back.

No one knew exactly when Kits might come to AS. She and Karrie had kept in touch with her through letters, but they weren't going to plan her return trip to AS. So, the entire weekend kind of had a 'welcome home Kits' theme. The featured drink at the bar was Kits' favorite as was the featured snack. They were also half off in price. Also, the prices of pet baths and grooming were half off and check ups were free this weekend. All to honor Kits' return. Amy couldn't wait until her friend was back.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 pm
*finished with her shopping trip, Kits drove over to Aqua Springs. Silver decided at the last second that she would come with, making herself small so she wouldn't get in the way. Walking in, Kits didn't have time to even look around before a group of the staff surrounded her to welcome her home*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games