Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<4th Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<4th year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary and Quinn rode the train together, having been dropped off by their Aunt Sophie. Quinn wondered vaguely what the point was for them to take the train when they already were staying right outside of Hogsmeade. Tradition. Quinn found that concept vaguely irritating. He was finding more and more irritating to be honest and wondered if it was hormones or something else. One thing for sure he knew was that he was not going to stay in a set box of ideas his parents might have for him and maybe others. Mary, like always, did not seem to be bothered by cynicism and happily hopped off the train, large grin on her face. "Quinn keep up!" She declared grabbing his hand, "Maybe we can find a friend or two or someone new and make a friend even!"

Quinn nodded, trying not to seem like he was merely humoring his twin sister. He wasn't. He appreciated her enthusiasm but he was the shadow to her light. She saw the best in the world, and Quinn was critically logically practical. Quinn hoped regardless of the company that they found to ride the carriages with that quizzing him on his desire to date whom did not come up. Quinn was pretty confident he'd die a monk or a forever bachelor.

Time: 2043-2044

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:55 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Seventh Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fourth Year

Faina smiled as her friend approached, recalling once again the first time they met in Diagon Alley. It was a pity they'd never gotten around to having their expedition into the forest or really done the things they'd thought of doing. "It's good to see you too, Rhett. Summer, thankfully wasn't as eventful as our Christmas holiday was. We went back to Russia to visit family, like we've been doing, and we visited Father, and our younger brother and sister. Sadly, he knows who we are, and thinks we're nice, but he really doesn't remember us."

Katya was thinking about their visits, and she said sadly, "It's like he's our father,but he isn't at the same time. The Healers don't think we'll ever have him back the way we remember him."

Faina added, "Oh, I've got my plans, but it really depends upon what grades I get from my NEWTs. I'm still planning to be an Auror, and I'll be applying once I get out of school. What about you? I'm sure you got some cool plans figured out."

As her sister and Rhett discussed their plans for the future, Katya looked around and soon spotted a pair of her friends, and waved to them as she called out, "Quinn! Mary!"

mc2

OOC: No prob. I can relate on those twelve hour days

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<7th year>

Rhett nodded at Faina's reply and agreed, "Uneventful is good." He listened as Faina and the little blonde-she seemed little but she really wasn't that little, she was a fourth year now, Rhett remembered- spoke about their father. "That must be rough," Rhett stated regarding their father. He had a family that was small but it was close. Even his grandparents visited at least once a year from China. It was hard for Rhett to even imagine what Faina and Katya went through and were going through.

Rhett wasn't surprised by Faina's plans and said, "With you I would bank on being an Auror then. You study hard and you're smart, you'll do good. I'm a bit lazy. Maybe I'll borrow you to study with this year," Rhett half joked. He was half serious, some of the classes a little help wouldn't hurt. "I technically don't need the grades, but I don't want every Christmas till I'm eighty with my family be 'Lola passed her NEWTs, why didn't you?' Also, it is good as a back up if my plan does not work," He added with a grin. Looking around he said, "So, I'm planning on being a wand and broom tree farmer. I spent all summer working this Muggle's farm. He adores me. I really like him too. Said I could get a discount on renting it if I promised to help get it to its former glory and help around the house with him." He shrugged, "I don't mind. He has good stories and is likable enough, just lonely. So I guess to boast about the quality of my product I better get at least an O in Herbology."

Pausing and grinning like a loon, so proud of himself for his work and plans, he added, after Katya called out to her own friends, "You want to share a carriage together? I think Katya and her friends can if you want to squeeze." He looked to Katya, "Up to you of course, Katya."

Hello, then, Rhett
                                                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<4th Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

Mary and Quinn turned hearing their names called by their friend Katya. Quinn no longer considered the Russian Hufflepuff girl just Mary's friend. Katya was a good spirit, in Quinn's opinion, and he could see why Mary and Katya were so close. The two girls were very similar. "Come on!" Mary said, taking Quinn's hand and leading him through the crowd to Katya who was with her older sister and another 7th year. Quinn knew the Chinese looking 7th year was Gryffindor judging by his robes and thought it was funny how old grudges died with new generations. Faina was a Slytherin yet she was friends with a Gryffindor. He wondered if there was still a rivalry there of sorts or not, but decided it wasn't his business.

Mary let go of Quinn's hand and reached in for a hug of Katya with a big smile, "Katya! It is so good to see you! I missed you!"

Quinn nodded and said, "Good evening, Katya. I hope you are doing good."

Mary looked to Faina and the other 7th year and immediately said, "Oh, sorry, I'm rude I didn't introduce myself. Hi, I'm Mary Conri-Dechering, and this is my brother Quinn. We're friends with Katya."

Rhett nodded to the two's greetings and said, "Nice to meet you, Mary and Quinn. I'm Rhett Ye."

[quote+"Graydon Ironshield"]
Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Seventh Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fourth Year

Faina appreciated Rhett's vote of confidence. "I've been studying all summer, but having a study group isn't a bad thing. I'll be happy to help you with Defense Against Dark Arts and Wandless, if you can help me with Herbology." she said to him. "If you want extra practice, you might want to sign up for Dueling Club." Faina listened to what Rhett had in mind for his future; she could totally picture him being a tree farmer. "Nice to have a landlord whom likes you and wants to have you around. And I'm not at all worried you won't get an 'O' in Herbology; you'll do better than all of us, I'd wager."

Katya nodded when Rhett suggested she share the carriage ride, and answered, "I'd like that." She let out a bit of an excited squeal, and returned Mary's hug, and pulled up short with Quinn, as she knew he was uncomfortable with such closeness. "I missed you guys so much too. I never get to see my friends during the summer. I'm doing great, thank you." She couldn't bring herself to discuss the sad situation with their father, not tonight when this was to be a happy time.

After Rhett introduced himself to her friends, Katya suggested, "Rhett suggested we all go up to the castle together; why don't we do that, and you can tell me what you did over the summer? Did you go back to Georgia this year?"

mc2

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:00 am
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<4th Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

Rhett smiled at Faina's offer and said, "Sounds great. Defense Against the Dark Arts is unfortunately not one of my strongest classes and there is no way my sister would let me drop it. And, yeah, it is really great to have the set up I got. It was like fate. We need each other." He paused and added, "And thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm not too worried but I don't want to get too lazy and end up botching something easy, even if I can cheat a little being half-tree and all."

Meanwhile Mary and Quinn were catching up with Katya. "You're in the same boat as us," Mary laughed about seeing friends over the summer. When Katya added that the older student, Faina's friend, offered them to ride together, Mary looked to Quinn who shrugged. Quinn didn't mind, though, Quinn did note Rhett was the close friend (if not best) of the head of the newspaper club. The handsome, irresistible Ferdie. Immediately, Quinn chided his mind for going that way. Besides Rhett seemed nice enough and Mary seemed happy by the option, thus, he nodded in agreement.

"Yay! More the merrier," Mary exclaimed clapping her hands together. "And this way you can spend more time with your sister."

When asked about their summer Quinn offered, "Yes, we went back to our grandmother's. Though, for the last week and a half we've been with our Aunt Sophie outside of Hogsmeade. She insists we ride the train still."

"It's tradition!" Mary said. "Anyways, I didn't get to practice flying much this summer being in a muggle area and all, but I did do runs and such. It feels good to be able to be back on a broom. And, Dad got me a new broomstick! He mailed it to me! I can't wait to use it."

Quinn tried not to make even a hint of a sour face about their father. Quinn already knew he was a disappointment in a lot of ways, and sure to be more of one in the future. Quinn didn't care what his father (or mother for that matter) thought, but the little child inside him still wanted not to be forgotten or hated by his own parents. It was a ridiculous notion, Quinn knew, as his parents were too busy with their own lives to worry about their children beside a passing thought. If that is how they acted and likely felt why would he bother caring?

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:42 am

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express had arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:55 am
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2043-2044 // Location: Hogsmeade Station
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt weird for Quinn not to be with his sister on the train to Hogwarts, as she had to be in the Prefects Carriage and then patrolling the corridors. Surprisingly, Quinn did not mind particularly. He felt that Mary was a good fit as a Hufflepuff Prefect and was proud of her. As her brother it was his duty to root her on. Quinn wondered when he let the cat out of the bag about his sexuality if Mary would feel the same. He felt she would, and being that they were twins he felt that their closeness would help him know how his twin might feel.

Stepping off the train, Quinn placed his book in his bag and looked around. It felt odd to be one of the taller sort now. There was that underclassman that towered over the world but Quinn was pretty sure the boy was rumored to be half giant. Quinn didn't keep up with rumors much. Half giant, made Quinn wonder how much of a field day the preacher would have with that. The current preacher was a pill in Quinn's opinion as he even made his grandmama stop doing tea predictions which weren't even magic. Not that he knew grandmama was a witch. He shook his head and looked for the carriages wondering who he'd end up sitting with this year.

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ah, such concern for your dear sister
A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:58 pm
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image

Call up all our friends, go hard this weekend
                                                            For no damn reason, I don't think we'll ever change
                                                            Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock
                                                            We don't ever stop, and we're never gonna change

Tara had arrived to the train station with her sister. They both started this year and Tara was glad their birthdays landed just right. The train ride it self was as fun as well riding a train all day could be. It was made better when the sweets cart rolled up. Dispite the advice of her more mature sister Tara ate more than thier parents would normally allow. She even got a few new chocolate frog cards! And three Dumbledore cards... she already had twelve! Too many Dumbledores! As it got time to arrive she along with her sister changed into robes. Not a fan of the skirt but whatever there be times she could ditch the girly skirts.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
                                                                          This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
                                                                          They say just grow up, but they don't know us
                                                                          We don't give a ********, and we're never gonna change

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:13 pm
    User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                                Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                                I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                                Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                                Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny and Aeryn had chatted it up on the platform before bolting onto the train before it left them behind. They scored a compartment together so Vinny could not worry about being cramped. He did feel bad that after he had bought all his goodies the trolley had to go restock. Aeryn wanted to see how many of those pumpkin pastries he could eat under a minute and he got a respectable six. They also scored some candy that depending on the flavor would have a variety of fun effects. They laughed for a good five minutes when one made vinny mew like a kitten. (Leading him to laugh mew for a bit which perpetuated the laugh fest). The took turns getting dressed before resuming candy fun. The steam from aeryn's last candy was only marginally visible as it came from her ears. He made sure not to lose Aeryn in the crowd. He wanted to ride up to the castle with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                              My charade is the event of the season
                                                                              And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                              It surely means that I don't know
                                                                              On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                              Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                              [quote="Miss GryffindorK]

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:53 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
    xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Annie
    xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Time for School!
    xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? There's so many people!

Jessalyn spent the entire train ride with her new friend, the duo using Jess' new whiteboards to share notes without wasting paper. When the trolley lady came around, Jess bought a few of her favorite candies, but she made sure to get two of each. Doing that allowed her to share with Annie, since she was a muggleborn and hadn't tried any of them! It simply wouldn't do! The two discussed family (starting with Jessalyn's brothers), then went on to talk about likes and dislikes, books, movies, and more. By the time they dressed and prepared to stop at Hogwarts, Jess felt like she'd been friends with Annie for years. When the train stopped (a little suddenly, at that), she tripped a bit. Luckily, she didn't think she made any noise. (she did. it was a loud screech.) She led the way off the train, though she more "led" by getting stuck behind a big crowd. Luckily, she kept an eye on her new friend, making sure they both stepped onto the platform unharmed. Once there, Jess bit her lip, signing to Annie the word "crowded".

mc2

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
    Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
    Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
    Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
    Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
    Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
    Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
    Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
    Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
    Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:05 pm
    ⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Anniexxxxx
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxxxxxx
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie couldn't have asked for a more lovely train ride or better company. The two had wrote notes so much back and forth that Annie worried her hand might cramp up. It felt after that train ride that Annie had known Jess forever and then some. They were kindred spirits, Annie was sure of it. They shared far more than an appearance. When the train stopped, Annie almost tumbled but caught herself. Jess was not so lucky and made a less than graceful screech. (Annie was sure she would have sounded worse and there was no such thing as a graceful screech). Annie offered to help up her friend and followed Jess as Jess took the lead. Annie's eyes grew wide and she looked about in awe and then to Jess who signed crowded. Annie nodded and signed "yes". One of the several dozen signs she had learned over the summer and the few Jess taught Annie. Annie pulled her cloak tighter around her in nervousness. What if the other first years were mean? What if another Elizabeth was here? Then again, what if everyone was kind like Jess?

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
    • Battle: Cleric 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Flatterer 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:30 pm
    User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
    u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r x
    h o g s m e a d e x s t a t i o n x
    s t u d e n t sx a n d x a m y x
    w h a t x n o w x
    n e u t r a l x
    s i n g l e x

Saffron hopped off the train, a smile quickly spreading across her face. She hurried away from the train, weaving herself through the throngs of students on the platform. Saf almost squealed, she was just so excited! She was sure she could make so many friends and go on so many adventures and get into, like, an average amount of trouble. Not enough for her parents to get mad but enough to have a good time. She would miss Forrest, though...

Saf realized she had run off from Amy, the girl she had rode with. She turned around to look for her. If she was gonna make any friends, she really needed to stop running away from everyone.
    "Oh, bloody hell,"she murmured to herself, realizing just then how many students were at the station and how difficult it would be to find Amelia again, especially if she was pushing against the current. Maybe she would just stand where she was and wait until Amy had found her. Or she might get distracted and wander off again...she kind of hoped for the latter, but knew she should really wait until she wasn't on her own again.

OOC: open for interaction!

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:07 pm
    Eagle eye, feather light
    Razor sharp just like a knife
    Systematic, post traumatic
    Girl is on the fly

User Image
    DANIEL
    JAMES
    SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ rubbed the back of his neck when her eyebrows looked like they were trying to flee into her hairline. "I mean, I don't exactly have much money to blow on manga volumes... Plus they're always kind of overpriced especially the new ones... so I'd rather just read them quick in the store," he shrugged. "I guess I'm just lazy. And cheap. Probably both. It's not like there's a manga ban in my brother's flat or something," he chuckled at his own joke. Which she probably didn't even find all that funny. Whoops.

"Well," he said, "I don't have one anymore. But I did for like fifteen years. I mean, I thought it was cool that they let me watch the telly for hours when it was little, but now I think it was just so I'd shut up and stay put," he snickered somewhat humorlessly, and then glanced away. "My brother's a wizard, but he was- well, actually it's kind of complicated but basically our mom didn't raise him, so he got adopted. Anyways, he grew up with magical and muggle stuff, so it's not like he's clueless. He's just some kind of hermit now. Once in a while he'll go see a film with me." Granted, DJ and Lea had very different taste in films. DJ generally preferred 'mindless' action and thrillers, whereas Lea was... a bit of an art house snob.

At Charley's quip about 'boring', he burst into a loud peal of genuine laughter, and didn't even have the grace to look embarrassed about it as he clambered aboard the train. "Yeah, well, Lea's pretty boring and he doesn't have much fun, so I think you got him nailed there." She had seemed pretty shocked when he asked her about a compartment, and he wasn't sure why. It would have been kind of rude to just march off and leave her there. Plus, she seemed pretty cool, and he hadn't had much social interaction over the summer aside from the twins. Who were great, but also like, his cousins. "Nah," he said, when she pointed out an empty compartment. "If someone finds us, great. But I think I'm too old and worn down to go on the great train hunt of the year." With that, he collapsed into the seat.

The ride seemed to pass very quickly, but maybe it was because they had a lot to talk about. At least in terms of manga, anyways. Plus, DJ had never been exactly shy around new people, even if they were cute girls who had made his stomach lurch just a little when they tapped his shoulder. He was sort of tired by the time the train pulled into the station, but at least he hadn't passed out and ended up back in London, right? "So you're a fifth year, yeah?" he asked casually as he shoved his way through the teeming hordes of underclassmen. "I hated fifth year. No offense. Just- OWLs. I'm not a test person. I'm still surprised I didn't flunk out."

OOC:
    Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
    Taste your heart and spit it out
    Face down in the dirt
    Fall in love she'll make it hurt

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:15 pm
    There's a shadow hanging heavy
    There's a cold chill in my bones
    It's a steep road, high and weary
    It's a long, long way from home
    But I will not shut my eyes
    No, I will not fall silent

User Image
    T A L I A
    K I S S
    W A L S H

unsortedhalfbloodfirst year

Tally had been hoping for a more exciting train ride, since while she loved Tara, spending hours alone with her sister wasn't really that unusual for either of them. Still, at least there had been a window to look out of, the length of the car to walk, and of course, the famous sweets trolley. To be fair they'd both gorged themselves, but Tara had still managed to put her to shame. "You're gonna puke after like three bites of dinner," she told her sister dryly. "I seriously don't know how you didn't pass out after that sugar high." Tally had a sweet tooth of her own, and she especially loved dark chocolate, but even she had begun to feel a little queasy after the fourth chocolate frog. As usual, there had been no stopping Tara, whose life motto might as well have been 'go big or go home'. She looked around. "We're supposed to meet up with the other first years, right? And the groundskeeper?"

OOC:
    Kungfudemoness

Canary in the mine
    Oh I will, honey I will, I will sing.
    There's a madness in the valley
    There's a darkness that can blind
    It was every man for himself
    No one's getting out alive

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games