Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**turns and looks down** I don't know....the last time I was like this it took four darts to put me out....that's how THEY caught me..........

>.<

Should I go find some darts? emotion_facepalm

I am hoping it doesn't happen here..........you do have a place you could lock me up if I start showing signs of it happening??

The dungeony room Muyami is talking about would be more than adequate, I suppose. .-.

yeah...and that would please my daughter...**shaking my head** it has been awhile since I have fed and I I am not feeling well................

Oh my, are you alright?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**turns and looks down** I don't know....the last time I was like this it took four darts to put me out....that's how THEY caught me..........

>.<

Should I go find some darts? emotion_facepalm

I am hoping it doesn't happen here..........you do have a place you could lock me up if I start showing signs of it happening??

The dungeony room Muyami is talking about would be more than adequate, I suppose. .-.

yeah...and that would please my daughter...**shaking my head** it has been awhile since I have fed and I I am not feeling well................

Oh my, are you alright?

**turns back around eyes starting to glow smiling wickedly....I start walking towards you** I don't know..................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:43 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my, are you alright?

**turns back around eyes starting to glow smiling wickedly....I start walking towards you** I don't know..................

Do you need to use one of the dungeons? -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my, are you alright?

dungeon what dungeon?? **walking closer to you eyes glowing brighter smiling with fangs bared** I will just take what I need from you or one of these people around here.........................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my, are you alright?

dungeon what dungeon?? **walking closer to you eyes glowing brighter smiling with fangs bared** I will just take what I need from you or one of these people around here.........................

You said you wouldn't. '-_-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my, are you alright?

**stopping and shaking my head looking at with eyes retuning to normal** Kay..........**laughing evilly as eyes start glowing even brighter and advancing on you ** all bets are off little man.....I take what I want and what are you going to do??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**stopping and shaking my head looking at with eyes retuning to normal** Kay..........**laughing evilly as eyes start glowing even brighter and advancing on you ** all bets are off little man.....I take what I want and what are you going to do??

Well, unfortunately, lightsaber vs vampire would result in the vampire becoming an assortment of little chunks and splashes on the floor. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well, unfortunately, lightsaber vs vampire would result in the vampire becoming an assortment of little chunks and splashes on the floor. -_-

**stopping and looking at you then advancing a step** for someone who said they would rather die than kill....that sounds like killing to me.....what if I just left here and found someone outside your temple??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**stopping and looking at you then advancing a step** for someone who said they would rather die than kill....that sounds like killing to me.....what if I just left here and found someone outside your temple??

I said I wouldn't outright murder someone or kill an innocent. I didn't say I wouldn't kill at all. .-.

It'd be best if you hopped back into one of your other applicable realities and dealt with that over there so I wouldn't have to intercede... and I don't think there's anyone outside the Temple... I dunno what fits into the currently multiple sub-canons here... .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I said I wouldn't outright murder someone or kill an innocent. I didn't say I wouldn't kill at all. .-.

It'd be best if you hopped back into one of your other applicable realities and dealt with that over there so I wouldn't have to intercede... and I don't think there's anyone outside the Temple... I dunno what fits into the currently multiple sub-canons here... .-.

**stopping again then I start walking around you** so you will kill...**I start pacing shaking my head.....stopping I then approach you from your left** I have never encountered someone like you..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**stopping again then I start walking around you** so you will kill...**I start pacing shaking my head.....stopping I then approach you from your left** I have never encountered someone like you..........

No? Why's that? o:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No? Why's that? o:

**eyes still glowing brightly and smiling with fangs bared stepping closer to you** no one has threaten me like that before....and how would you propose I satisfy my hunger??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No? Why's that? o:

**eyes still glowing brightly and smiling with fangs bared stepping closer to you** no one has threaten me like that before....and how would you propose I satisfy my hunger??

It wasn't meant to be a threat... And I would think a lot of people have threatened you... .-.

I would suggest dealing with it over in your own realities where you usually do... or by chatting OOC so you don't have to worry about it. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No? Why's that? o:

It wasn't meant to be a threat... And I would think a lot of people have threatened you... .-.

I would suggest dealing with it over in your own realities where you usually do... or by chatting OOC so you don't have to worry about it. @.@

**walking away laughing................then turning around eyes returning to normal** thanks Kay....maybe my partner can stall me long enough to stop me...lord knows he been acting so weird lately he may be able to talk me out of it......see ya........**waves**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No? Why's that? o:

**walking away laughing................then turning around eyes returning to normal** thanks Kay....maybe my partner can stall me long enough to stop me...lord knows he been acting so weird lately he may be able to talk me out of it......see ya........**waves**

Okay then. Bye bye. @.@  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games