Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:40 pm
Lithuania set down the jug, getting some cups out. He filled one, handing it to Belarus. "Be careful, it's hot."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:42 pm
I keep lurking in this thread, but I feel like it would be rude to randomly force my way into your conversations.
:C  

Aspergillus Oryzae

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:42 pm
Germany came in rubbing his temple. Really, he had so much work to do and everyone was so caught up on the holidays... He looked around with a defeated sigh. Everyone here, too... "Guten tag."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 pm
(( *was floating around the comm* =w=;;; I always have the habit of doing that at wrong times...

@Skizz: Depends. Who all is Northern European? *shot*

@Italy: Can do, comrade. =w=

@Lo: *hugs!* :'D

@Kara: *makes a weird noise at* =w= ))

Russia smiles. "Welcome back, Lithuania~ And I'd love some~" he says, hugging his sister still.

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:44 pm
Taking the liquid, she looked in the cup. The spinning motion was making tiny swirlies of the particles left in the cup. She looked up to see Germany. "...Good evening, Mr. Germany.."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:46 pm
((heh... more people are looking pretty festive! *is about the change into something Christmassy too* ))  

US-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:46 pm
Lithuania nodded, getting a cup for Russia as well. "Like I said, it's hot so.. be careful." He told him as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:48 pm
"Good evening, Belarus. That dress looks nice on you." He told her politely, taking a seat at the table. White Lithuania was busy running about with the cups, he poured himself a glass.  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm
((I should look up Italian holiday and see what they do. xD I'm not sure if I want him to get all Christmassy.))

"Ah! Germany!" Italy runs up to him and starts bouncing up with his toes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm
@Lily- =o -squees at teh weird noise-  

xxKarachan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:50 pm
brb all gonna get on as Austria <3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:51 pm
Russia: Northern Europe as determined by fanart seems to be Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Sealand. Medit is just Greece, Turkey, and Egypt.  

Skizzors
Crew

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:53 pm
"....Thank you, Mr. Germany..." He was such a gentleman...or at least, it seemed that way to her.

((EDIT:: BRB!))

nm, I can sign in as both me thinks X3 )  

Finland-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

((Wouldn't England be in Northern Europe too?))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games