Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 am
*his laughter is suddenly cut short as he feels furry hands around his neck... dropping his staff from the shock of it*
X..... xsa.... ol!... *struggles to break free with no avail*

Quortek! Xxizz uns'aa!
*kicks and flails when suddenly he is released. He drops to the floor and gasps for air... quickly grabbing his staff and eyes glowing red*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 am
eek *Glares at Ryzan and slams the tip of her scythe into the bar.* YOU TRIED TO KILL ICY REIGN? mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:30 am
::Maune appears upside down on the ceiling and starts to tighten up the light blubs as he feels the light starts to shock him alittle as he says in the darkness:: He messed with your espresso machine as well Psyzapp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:30 am
I'll have a Mike's Hard Lemonade and my Grunny friend will have a steamer and Le Scone Deluxe. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:32 am
eek
*She prepares Showa's order*
edit
*the grunnies sniff the new grunny*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 am
lady ayami chan
eek
*She prepares Showa's order*
Thank you. By the way, this is TES's clone. I found him in some weird scientist's laboratory.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 am
oh dear....
so does that mean my second one is the same as this one?

*tries to ignore the commotion and talk to Showa... Leko is insistant - all three grunnies start to imitate one another*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 am
Ryzan your lucky I stopped or I would have killed you for sure ::Watches the lights start to come back on as he tightens the light bulbs as he goes to the curtains and makes some dark shadows appear as the curtains are sucked in as he replaces them with a black and red devil sign on them:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 am
eek HE MESSED WITH MY ESPRESSO MACHINE?! scream eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:37 am
*coughs and holds his neck... using his staff to help himself back to his feet* I.. *cough*.... I did not try to *cough cough*... xsa... *waits a moment to fully catch his breath and put his glasses back on*

I was not actually trying to kill her. If I was, she would not be alive right now.... stare I only cast a temporary asphyxiation spell on her. If not for Quortek, she would already be dead.

*glares at Maune* Do not speak so acusingly of things you do not understand. mad

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 am
Look at it for yourself Psyzapp ::Starts to hang up webs and skeletons on the ceiling:: My dear Ryzan though it seem I was not here I was here all this time in the darkness watching you  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 am
lady ayami chan
oh dear....
so does that mean my second one is the same as this one?

*tries to ignore the commotion and talk to Showa... Leko is insistant - all three grunnies start to imitate one another*
The scientist was taking brain scans of TES. The clone even thought he was the original.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:39 am
Why in the world would you try to harm Icy Reign? eek
Did you mess with my Italian Espresso Machine that took me forever to find and import from Italy?? eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 am
Jeez, Maune. We all get that you don't like Ryzan, but you could at least tell Psyzapp the truth about what he was doing to the machine instead of letting her assume it was something bad stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 am
Take a look on page 315 to what he did Psyzapp and that info will tell you ::Glaces at TES:: Well either way you look at he try to kill Icy by choking her with his magic and in short I choke him.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games