Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 324 325 326 327 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:47 am
"Oh, want to throw me into a wall again?! I don't mind that. But tell me, did any of those girls even sulk for you?! Did any of them have to see your dead body?! NO!"Shana said as she got up."And this is how you give me thanks?!"
"He died before?"Charisma asked curiously.
Kameko laughed."Yeah, he did. And Shana was there everytime."Kameko said.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:51 am
"you know if they left me there insted of taking me in i woulsd not be here i was not a vampire or a bounty hunter."  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:56 am
Shana made her katana appear in her hand."They should have just left you anyways..."Shana said as she leaned on the wall."...so you wouldn't have had to deal with me."Shana said."But really, what do you have against me? Your the one who came with 4 girls out of nowhere and expected me to be okay with that? Thats really funny."
Charisma walked up to Shana."Why are you getting so worked up over him? He isn't worth it."
Shana thought for a bit."Ris, he just threw you at a wall. That makes me angry."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:01 am
"i brought them because they were in my past and they should know" at that momment light came from suu destroying the fire
"i cant take it"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:06 am
Charisma looked at William."You should have told Shana that you were bringing your friends back. Now look what you have started. Your being selfish. Not thinking of her feelings."Charisma then looked at Suu."Shut up. This is not your conversation."
"Should I have gotten to know about them? But no, you didn't tell me."Shana said a little bit more p****ed off now. She looked at Suu."Seriously, keep your mouth shut before I burn you alive. And I'll make sure to laugh."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:11 am
william shot two beams of light grabing both of them holding there necks
then suu sent a blast of light at shana  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:18 am
Shana just smiled."Since I get to be hit, you get to be hit too."Shana said as a dragon made of fire appeared in front of Suu as shot fire at her.
Miyuki walked up in front of the light and shielded Shana and Charisma with a wall of darkness."That was very mean. And I am afraid I won't just stand by and watch."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:21 am
su blocked it and grabbed miyuki
"if i have to i will kill you shana and miyuki and your sister"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:23 am
Kameko got up and made a scythe appear in her hands."Repeat that? Did you just say you were going to kill my sister?! Ha. Your funny.""  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:24 am
william shot another beam at her
"dont move or that will happen"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:27 am
Kameko moved out of the way."Oh...am I being threatened? If you lay a finger on my sister, I will make sure that your little sex buddy suffers too."Kameko paused."Now, lets talk this over."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 am
william tighten the grip
"talk try anyhting and deth"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 am
"If you kill me, you will have to deal with Dimitri, and boy will he be angry. Why do you care so much for your sex buddy though? Shana is so much better them."Kameko said as she touched the light and turned it to darkness. She slipped out of his grip.
Miyuki did the same. She looked at William."I have one question, do you still love Shana?"

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 am
"no and i will hide dimtri wont be able to find me"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:39 am
Kameko smiled."Yeah, Dimitri probably won't find you.."Kameko said sarcasticaly."So you don't love Shana not one bit anymore?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 324 325 326 327 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games