Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 pm

(Crap! Rib shot x_X *twitches*)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 pm

[ Gah, sorry guys! While I was actually busy Friday and Saturday, the shameful truth is that I discovered how awesome Doctor Who is at the same time that I discovered Netflix has all the newer episodes.... yeah xD ]

Telemachus pulled together a comprehensive map to the lab by taking sensory information from passerby. It unfortunately took a bit longer than usual given the slight oddness in the minds of everyone who had been effected by Cheren's mind-block. Either way, he had finished the "map" just as Rock got out of the school drive. Tele sent it to him, along with a message. Here you go. Try not to get anyone killed, okay? With that the Pres raised a hand to scratch Seele's head and wandered back towards graduation. His speech might come up soon... Ah, what wonderful timing, huh?

Some guard peoples ran out of this door. There were two of them. They raised guns at the intruders and, well, ordered the intruders to stop.

[ Don't worry, the guns are filled with drugs to make you sleepy-bye. To either be taken to the police or used for... -ahem- super-duper-safe testing :3 ]

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias frowned and flicked a wrist. The guards were brushed back through their door (or sent flying would really be more accurate). Said door then slammed shut with such force that the general response would be to not touch it...possibly ever again.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery's brows raised but she didn't manage to get more than a surprised "Oh" out of her mouth before she was being pulled -rather quickly- through the open door by Whit.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Time to go!" he said safely tugging Avery behind him and turning to gesture quickly at the others, as surprisingly the doorknob on the other door started to rattle. If they could get through here they might be able to lock them out if they shut the door behind themselves.

And Chrissy hitting it up with a little fire wouldn't hurt.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:16 pm

((Ah netflix... if only I had unlimited internet, I would get it...))

Rock kept in mind the map that was sent to him and followed the road indicated. At top speed, of course. Power-drifting corners of streets and busy boulevards, he kept his average speed over the 130 km/h's. This just showed how much skill he had in driving, especially sportive driving like this situation demanded. Rock looked up in his rear-view mirror. "Great... 5-0..." he muttered to himself and reached for the glove compartment and when opened, a multitude of water bottles tumbled out he grabbed the closest one to his hand, opened it with his teeth and emptied it outside.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:55 am

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie was still glued to her seat awaiting the end of this hell ride so she tried to be just a tad nicer, "Good sir! Are we there yet?"

((OOC: *pokes again* ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:57 pm

((What cruel twist of fate has revealed my one weakness?? @_@ no more pokeys~ ))

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Chris and Spencer followed Avery and Whit.

Spencer used his power to slam the doors behind them tight and locking them, to make it a lot harder to open.

To get even more time, Christopher used some fire power to heat all the door handles and make them too hot to touch. He also created a small flame in front of the door so that if any guards did get though, they'd step in it.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Telemachus would have to mention asking students to please keep from driving above the speed limit to his successor. Oh, she'd like that, something to do... Though she could really find something to do whenever she wanted.

The woman who had sounded the alarm decided to find the nearest broom closet and hide. The two guards, having knocked their heads pretty hard on the wall, weren't too worried about hiding. Luckily for the group, the alarm was programmed to sound only in the first floor guard room -where the two men had come from- and the lab down below. Speaking of...

"Well. That's not good." Bull had paused to stare at the yellow flashing lights along the white hallway walls. "Move. Faster." Katsu snorted and turned from the group, knowing from the look Bull had given him just what to do.

"Hmm, seems inefficient, don't you think?" Rei chirped before vines grew out from her mobile prison, from the catwalk they stood on to the lab floor far below. About, oh, three stories. "Ladies first!" she yelled, literally tossing Cheren off the walk by the collar before the whole thing collapsed. The metal screeched as it twisted and began to fall. The crazy girl laughed the whole way down, not even bothering to catch herself. Bull was the one who created an ice ramp for them all to land on. Uncomfortable, yes. But it worked.

Ali tossed in her sleep; she was having such a strange dream...

Martel, who had been shuffling papers on his desk, stared down at the yellow light coloring his hands. Slowly, he looked up to the light's source. "The alarm? Why is it going off?" He was glad to have suggested the no-sound version of the alarm, at least for non-serious threats. Suddenly a loud clang stormed its way through the halls outside of the doctor's office and the lights switched from yellow to red. Martel covered his ears as a loud noise blared its warning from each and every one of the small boxes that lined the halls and walls of this facility.

[ Okay, anyone tell me if they're confused, because I definitely blasted my way though that... ]

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm

The water that Rock poured out on the street stood up in tiny spikes. When the cops drove on them, the tires popped, making cop cars flip'n fly behind them and they rammed into each other on the sudden halt. Rock grinned, took a turn and bolted that way, before sliding to a halt to face a building, the lab. He reved the engine a few times"Hold on tight, we're going in!" he said and stomped the pedal and drove up the steps. As he reached to top of the stairs, water lifted the car on the side to do a slow barrel roll, wizing through the ripped front door and landing on all 4 wheels inside. "Woooo!" Rock whooped in the car "That was real fun. Let's do it again" he chanted jokingly, undoing his seat belt and opening the trunk.

He opened his door and stepped out. He got to his trunk and slid out a sword, which he put on his back and slapped on a big bracer on his opposite arm. he then slid a belt around his waist, holsters with filled pockets of ammo. "Came prepared... Never know when stuff like this happens. We ARE in a special school, we're bound to be targets. Self defense." He smirked "Anyone need weaponry?"

((I can edit if it bothers anyone, but do remember that Rock does come from a really rich family and they are willing to pay anything he desires, if he asks for it. It's their way of proving their love to him, since they live in Switzerland. So keep that in mind when Rock does stuff like that, or that when someone will see his house, if that ever happens =P))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:45 pm

(I don't know about the weaponry, as they ARE for the most part in high school, and that stuff has to be licensed. I MAY just point out that I already had Zaias rip off the front doors, so ....you may need a slight edit.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery pulled a gawking Whit by the hand.
"Come on this way!" she said tugging harder than she would have liked. Why was he being so slow?

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit stopped trying to watch Chris burn the doorknobs red and allowed Avery to pull him in the right direction. He watched as Zaias pushed himself from off the wall and uncrossed his arms. Why couldn't Avery restrain her urgency like that? With class?

He turned as Avery led them to an elevator, the wisely kept going and arrived at a stairwell.

"Lemme guess," Whit said shifting his grip so he was holding Avery's hand instead of being tugged along by the arm. He waited for the others to catch up.

"It's in the basement right?" "classic horror movie scenario" he thought, but did not say. No need to bring that up.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:05 pm

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"I am not doing that again" Dannie muttered, her head spinning. Dizzily, she got out of the car but perked up once she saw Rock handling some weaponry. "I guess I won't be needing this old toy" She said. It was a riot gun and she was calling it a toy... Typical of a Parabellum. Even Colt 45 pistols, they regard as 'nearly harmless' things. She waited if Rock would hand her some pistols or if she was lucky, a sniper or an armalite.

((OOC: Weally? I must be good. O.O ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:25 pm

((The guns could be licensed under his parents and they left the house without taking them along. They have money to bribe the cops and etc... They are multimillionaires that own many businesses, enough to own a few houses and a villa in Switzerland =P That simple to answer xd ))

"Choose your weapon. I got a shotgun or 2 in here... a few desert eagles, a magnum, an m96... knives, swords, pressure blades for the wrists..." He muttered as he rummaged through the trunk, the sound of metal clinking. "Name it, I probably have something in that type of weapon... It's a personal passion..." he took a M249 out of the trunk and a look of indecision crossed his face as he wondered if he should take it, put it back and took his sword off to put it also around the waist before strapping the big gun around him with a smile of content.

((If you wonder why there wasn't any sounds of them rustling in the trunk before, they are all tied down so nothing goes off with sudden braking, bumps, drifts, crashes, etc... XD))

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 pm

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

A grin spread across Dannie's face as she said, "I'll take the M96 and two desert eagles, please.. Oh, and maybe an army knife." She said shamelessly as she looked in the trunk and turned back to Rock. "I think you and I will get along just fine." Sure, she didn't like being in a military family and stuff but guns were always friends to her especially since she had always been good at handling them despite the initial shock back in her childhood.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:12 am

" Just remember that I need 'em back after. Can't just let that go around, I might get in trouble. Family doesn't know I does this kind of thing..." He said as he handed the M96 with 2 desert eagles in holsters on it, easy-distribution of clips on each side.

((You know, the kind that you just slap the gun against your leg and it's reloaded? =P Say, what happened to Kristiane? Haven't heard from her in a bit now, and she's due to post. I 'd hate to put someone on autopilot for now, XP))

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:19 am

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"Oh cool, you have these?" She asked about the clips. She then checked if they were all in good shape and mounted the armalite to her back."Don't worry. I'll give them back. If I don't, I'll let you come to the Parabellum Mansion this summer. I'll get my older brother... I'm sure you know him... Lance Robert Parabellum, to fix up some new equipment for you. My brother may be one of the leading weapons designer nowadays but he always has time when his only sister comes home. He can fix you up with any gun you want. If you're lucky, he might even agree to make you one." She said before looking over to the door. "We'll be late. Let's go." Then, she heard some noise beyond the doors. "Whit-senpai, Avery-senpai? You in there?" She said, running over.

((OOC: Yeah~ =D ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games