Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Leiland was very grateful his parents had yet again allowed him not to ride the train. It would be way too loud and crowded for way too long, and besides. They lived so close to the platform it didn't matter. This year was even better, because he'd managed to convince his Jesse and Elli to allow Kendall to come over for the whole day! The two got to play games and talk about their summers in quiet, plus they also got lunch, which the poor sops on the train apparently didn't get. It was way better to stay home, especially because it was easier to dress for school in his own room, rather than in the bathroom of a moving train. He was clumsy enough without worrying about the ground shaking!

Once he was all dressed up (and after Jesse'd found his missing tie), Lee was all ready to go. He combed his hair and tucked his wand into his pocket. There. now he was ready to go.... probably. He looked over at Kendall, a grin on his lips. "A-are you re-ready to g-go? The tr-train's gon-nn-nna be here... He paused to look at his watch.... which wasn't there. Where was it this time?! "Oh... where'd it g-go?" He blinked at Kendall, then searched around before finding it sitting on his dresser. Right where it usually was. Perfect. He put it on while he walked toward the living room. Unfortunately, distracted walking was never Lee's forte. He ran into the wall beside his door hard, which sent him falling onto his butt. "Aww ********>

Once he pulled himself back to his feet, Lee brushed himself off and straightened his glasses. Stupid wall. He wandered into the living room, looking surprised for a minute. Oh right! They were on their way to school! "O-okay. Let's go." His cheeks were flushed, but the blonde was ready. Well... not really. He hated leaving his dads, especially since he couldn't come visit until winter holidays. With Jesse in cat-dad mode, Elli led the way to the platform. Lee knew the way, of course, but given that Elli was an auror and also that both Lee and Kendall were twelve, they had an adult chaperone. Lee vaguely wondered if just Jesse in cat-dad mode counted.... Lee was pretty sure he did. Oh well. This meant he got to spend more time with his dads.

Once at the Platform, Lee hugged Elli and scooped up Jesse for a nice hug too. After he set down the fluffy orange cat, he grabbed his trunk and smiled over at Kendall. "Y-you ready?" He stepped up onto the platform, then offered his hand out to the girl. They were going to start the school year the same way they had the last, together on the platform. "We... we d-don't ha-have to rid-de the bo-boats, right? I di-didn't like them." He shook his head a bit, then scooted closer to Kendall. She was far braver than he was, plus she didn't seem to mind the crowd amassing from the train. Secretly, he was envious of her courage, but he also liked that she'd be there to make sure he wasn't trampled or knocked over (again).

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Kendall
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for School
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm glad she's brave!
                                                                  —————————————————————————

Cara MiaKitty

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                          σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                          тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                          вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                          тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris hopped off the train, thrilled to be able to stretch her legs, and even more thrilled to finally be seeing the light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel. That tunnel, of course, being the presence of her cousin, and the light being the fact that pretty soon they would be separated. She loved Jack, really she did, but God did he talk too much. About everything. There was no such thing as a comfortable silence as far as he was concerned. She'd sort of been hoping to ride to the school alone, since all day with him was... a lot. He was a lot. But her father and his mother had said something about it 'being important to stick together', which was ridiculous since she knew for a fact that her father couldn't stand his sister half the time.

spaceOf course, Jack couldn't be alone, he had to bring a friend, one who was just as obnoxious as he was, as far as Tris could tell. Cammie seemed nice, and it wasn't like Tris was a stick in the mud or anything, but right now she kind of wanted a nap. In a dorm far, far away from Jack and Cammie and anyone else the two of them managed to rope into their already no-doubt ridiculous scheming. At least Cammie's older brother seemed cool, and at least slightly more chill than his sister. Tris would still very much like to pawn them all off on someone else, though.

spaceAs if the heavens were listening and answering prayers, Tris spotted the Walsh twins in the crowd. Grinning, she nudged Jack.
                                          "I found Tally and Tara," she told him, pointing to the two girls. He followed her gesture, face lighting up. He didn't even bother to say anything to poor Cammie, instead choosing to dart into the crowd after the girls, calling for them. Tris shook her head. "He is so rude," she snorted, smiling apologetically at Cammie. "That's the Walsh twins he's after. They're... our cousins, sort of?" Actually, they weren't their cousins at all, but they'd all been raised like they were family, so whatever. "Our cousins, sort of," was a lot more concise than "My aunt and uncle/Jack's parent's best friend's kids." She followed after the blonde tornado, in no real rush; they were all going the same place, and it wasn't like running would make things move along any faster.

spaceJack, of course, was not so patient, nor so logical. He caught up to the twins with a wide grin, slumping over slightly from his sudden burst of energy. It wouldn't have been so bad, if he hadn't just spent several hours confined on a train, eating junk food. He probably needed a proper meal. Why hadn't his mum packed him a lunch, anyway? Oh, right, probably because she knew he would ignore it in favor of sweets. "'ey, guys!" he said, a little breathlessly. "Glad we found ya, I wanted ter butcher's earlier but Tris just wanted to ter sit dahn (she was super cranky this morning, by the way she's a girl today, she's somewhere behind me I think) and then this girl I met at Diagon foun' us and we kinda 'unkered dahn for the day, and how was yer train ride? Also 'ave ya seen Loke?" The words all came out in a rush, but it was nothing unusual for him, so he figured they could follow easily enough. He looked over his shoulder to see Tris and Cammie making their way over, and waved. "That's Cammie! She's cool, I met 'er at Uncle Luke's lollipop this Summer," he told the twins, smiling excitedly.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                          иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                          σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                          вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2044
                                          wιтн - First Years - Tally, Tara, Jack, Cammie
                                          pronoυnѕ - She/Her
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Jack Pink #CA1F7B

Fuzzymelonlord

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Disowned but Found

Quinn had not expected to become prefect for his fifth year. However, his aunt and uncle were delighted for him. He wasn’t surprised. Perhaps his parents would have taken it as a positive note had they kept him in the family. However, they didn’t matter anymore.

Having to get ride in the prefect carriage, he said goodbye to Aurora before heading off. Arriving at Hogsmeade he was happy to run into Quinn first. He hadn’t seen him yet that day nor during the summer. After all he spent all his time in America mostly since that’s where they lived when not at school.

“Hey Quinn, sorry I couldn’t find you on the train. I did see Mary though.” He greeted the boy. It was pretty obvious that he’d see Mary if they were both Prefects. “How have things been?” He asked curiously. Quinn was just happy to see his friend and any kid of conversation worked for him.

Status : Glad to finally catch up to him.
                                                  Company : Quinn

OOC : - - -

mc2

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall followed along with Lee and his parents, feeling awkward about the return to school. On the one hand, she enjoyed Hogwarts, but on the other hand, just thinking about going back reminded her of last year, and the problem with the dorms. It had been fixed, the protective charms deemed pointless (and sexist, according to her Head of House), but the fact that the stairs apparently thought she was a boy still bothered her. She'd talked to her family some over the Summer, and all of them had been supportive, but not in the least bit helpful. They said they couldn't answer her questions, that only she could, and that they'd support her no matter what. The only real thing of note was the look Nan got in her eye when the subject came up around her, which was somehow both comforting, and unnerving. Like she was seeing something no one else saw.

spaceShe tried to brush the thoughts aside, focusing on the present. She was glad she'd spent the day with Lee and his dads, who were... interesting, to say the least. She liked them. She also liked that one of them was more comfortable coming to the station as a cat than a man, which she could relate to, somehow. She also liked how different they were with Lee than how they seemed to be normally; Elliott was... kind of scary, to be honest. But he melted for his son, which was absolutely adorable. And Jesse was basically Elliott's polar opposite in a lot of ways, so the dynamic was interesting.

spaceShe took Lee's offered hand with a grin after waving goodbye to his dads and thanking them for having her over. She then began scanning the crowd, trying to figure out the best route to take so that Lee wasn't likely to get tripped. Again. God she still wanted to punch that guy from last year. Stupid prat.
                                                  "I don't think so," she said, in answer to his question about the boats. "The upperclassmen are all already in the Great Hall when the first years show up, and I didn't see them riding in boats last year, so..." She shrugged. She maybe should've asked somebody, but how she was getting to the castle wasn't exactly her top concern. "I guess we just... follow the crowd and see where it goes?" Hopefully it didn't take too long. Last year had felt like forever, but she couldn't quite decide if that was because of the sorting or not.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнen - Sept 1 2044
                                                  wιтн - Lee
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was delighted by her promotion to prefect and truly felt honored. She was determined to do her job correctly. And, being prefect did something that four years prior hadn't, it made her and Quinn split paths. By the time Mary got off the train, practically dancing in her excitement, Quinn had gotten off already and she spotted him far away. Weighing her decisions, Mary decided it was best for the Quinns to catch up and she could find her own company or friends or they could find her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: Open for interaction}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2043-2044 // Location: Hogsmeade Station

Quinn was surprised when his friend greeted him. Quinn was so lost in thought he hadn't even been prepared to listen, and had to take a minute to process what his friend had said. "You got Prefect, then," Quinn said with a smile at his friend. "Congratulations. Make sense you would see Mary then. At least she wasn't without a Quinn." Quinn joked about them sharing names before continuing, "Well, our father was delighted with Mary and her being prefect. We spent a week with him. Mary at least enjoyed herself." Quinn thought about saying it was terrible for him but didn't want Mary to overhear that.

"But, no, things are good," Quinn answered, "I did a lot of studying. I'm sure I have potions, Divination, and Arithmancy in the bag. New preacher back home too so Grandmama has given up tea reading." His voice had a hint of venom in it that left more to be said but Quinn changed the subject to, "Besides that things are same old same old. How about you?"

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ah, such concern for your dear sister
A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
{OoC: Open for Interaction}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:10 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнen - Sept 1, 2044 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:24 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Tris, Jack, Tally, Tara, and the First years
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Hello, wherever you are
                                                          Are you dancing on the dance floor
                                                          or drinking by the bar?
                                                          Tonight we do it big, and shinin' like stars
                                                          And we don't give a f*ck 'cause that's just who we are

Cammie had been glad when she had found her friend on the train and her excitement had only doubled when she had been introduced to Tris. It was nice to have two friends in her year, and the year hadn't even really started yet! She was practically skipping as she followed her new friends. Hearing Tris point out people that both she and Jack knew, Cammie turned to ask who they were just out of curiosity. To her amusment though, Jack had already bolted towards the strangers. She quickly let out a bright laugh as
                                                          she watched him run off. Her brother sighed behind her. "Well...at least he didn't trip and fall?" Eirian muttered, causing Cammie to let out another laugh at the thought. Jack face planting would have been hilarious, too bad.

Her attention turned to Tris when she began speaking, well and complaining. "You two have such a big family!" She remembered Jack telling her that a lot of his family was either in their year or were in the upper years at Hogwarts. It was nice to see a family so big yet seemingly so close. Their family was only close with her Father's side, never speaking to her Mothers side. Cammie hadn't even met her Maternal grandmother...which her Mother had assured her was a good thing. "How many cousins do you two even have? Wait wait! Let me guess...hmm 87? or is that to low?" She couldn't help but giggle at her joke, even if no one else thought it was funny. She thought she was hilarious. Cammie felt a tap on her shoulder and glanced at her brother as she followed Tris. "Have fun with the boats kid. I'm gonna head out, and if you don't get into Ravenclaw we can't be siblings anymore."Cammie knew it was a joke, but she still delivered a sharp jab to her brother's stomach before saying farewell.

"Hiya!" Cammie greeted the twins, once she realized she was being introduced. "Nice to meet you both!" She went to speak once more when she heard the loud voice of an adult, so she decided to listen and gathered in the designated area. Her hair a bright yellow with excitment at the thought of being fed!....and sorted of course.

And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
                                                          and we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, we are the
                                                          We are the crazy people

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness

Fuzzymelonlord

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:13 am
The Forgotten Weasley

Fuzzymelonlord

User Image

Call up all our friends, go hard this weekend
                                                            For no damn reason, I don't think we'll ever change
                                                            Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock
                                                            We don't ever stop, and we're never gonna change

Tara smirked at her sisters assessment of how much sweets she devoured. "Hey when were old like mom and dad then we can't do candy gorging. Gotta do it when I can." Tara replied they where soon joined by others they knew Jack especially mentioned how he wanted to sit with them but couldn't. "Well that just left more chocolate frogs and candy for me." She replied. She was about to reply when a teacher arrived announcing their ride to the castle. "Looks like we've been summoned." Tara said with a bit of sugar enduced energy. She was ready to get this night going.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
                                                                          This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
                                                                          They say just grow up, but they don't know us
                                                                          We don't give a ********, and we're never gonna change

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:45 am
    User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                      From decimated dreams
                                                      Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                      So paint it black, and take it back
                                                      Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie stuck with Augustin the whole ride on the train and shared his sweets too. It was nice not having Jarrett stealing his candy. He didn't mind sharing extras as long as it was his choice. He had hoped to convince Augustin to call him Ollie but it truly didn't matter overall of he did or not. Ollie was just happy someone seemed to like him. Once it was time they got changed into their school robes and disembarked the train. Ollie managed to get off after Jarrett in his green Slytherin robes had found his other green clad buddies. Ollie used to crowd to remain invisible while he could. Last thing he wanted was to have Jarrett harass him in front of his possibly new friend. Upon hearing the call for first years he followed other kids with no robe color. When did they get colors? When they got sorted?

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                                Because the world will never take my heart
                                                                You can try, you'll never break me
                                                                We wanna all, we want to play this part
                                                                Summer II

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:12 am
    User Image
    Canaan Grey
    Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Canaan clambered down off the train, rubbing his eyes and looking about rather owlishly at his surroundings. One thing immediately apparent was that it was a bit cooler than it was in London, and the air was rather fresher by comparison. All of a sudden he was rather glad he'd chosen to keep a sweater with him than in his trunk with the rest of his school clothes. The commotion of so many students on the train and crammed into small spaces was enough to give him a headache, though he was fortunate to locate an empty compartment at the back of the train, where he could shut the door and keep much of the noise at bay. He would have been happy to locate somebody to ride up with, and start making friends, but the nap he took did much for his mood and clear away the throbbing behind his eyes.

Walking along the platform he saw the profusion of other students, and heard the accompanying chatter. It was rather hard to tell who was an old hand here and who was just starting out like he was, and he really didn't want to step into somebody else's conversation. Fortunately he heard somebody calling out over the din for the First Year students to join him to be escourted to the castle.

'One question answered," he thought, as he started to walk toward the man with the amplified voice, whom was mentioning the Sorting and the promise of food. The mention of food caused his stomach to grumble, reminding him breakfast had been a while ago, and he slept through the trip and missed out on the snack trolley. Walking along, Canaan hoped he might spot a friendly face, somebody to start up a conversation with at least.

OOC: Open for Interaction
    Username

User Image  
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:43 am
    There's a shadow hanging heavy
    There's a cold chill in my bones
    It's a steep road, high and weary
    It's a long, long way from home
    But I will not shut my eyes
    No, I will not fall silent

User Image
    T A L I A
    K I S S
    W A L S H

unsortedhalfbloodfirst year

Tally rolled her eyes, snickering at her sister's reply. "Have you seen Dad eat lately? He can still pack it away." Sometimes she was pretty sure he just acted like a big kid, especially when he was around Aunt Jess. It was probably a twin thing that made them both revert to their ten year old selves. She whirled around upon hearing Jack's trademark accent, and broke into a broad grin when she saw him, Tris, and a girl with bright magenta hair. It reminded her of Aunt Gypsy's, but she knew better than to say that aloud; she didn't want the other girl to think she was making fun of her.

"Hi everyone," she said, waving happily. It was nice that they were all in the same year; there was no way they'd all be in the same house, but they'd still be together. "Our train ride was fine. Kind of boring, but we're here now!" She shook her head in regards to the Loke question, assuming he'd find them eventually either way. Tally blinked in surprise when Cammie's hair changed color, and realized she had to be a metamorphmagus... just like Aunt Gypsy. She'd assumed it was hair dye at first. "I'm Tally," she greeted the new girl amiably, as she followed Tara over to the groundskeeper. "And this is my sister, Tara. Nice to meet you too."

OOC:
    Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Canary in the mine
    Oh I will, honey I will, I will sing.
    There's a madness in the valley
    There's a darkness that can blind
    It was every man for himself
    No one's getting out alive

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:39 am
    User Image
    Katya Patrovna
    HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Katya stepped down from the train onto the platform and shivered slightly as she drew in a deep breath of the cool Highlands air. Her reaction was partly due to the chill, and partly because the realization that Faina wasn't there struck her. Oh, she knew it to be true intellectually, but now it hit home on an emotional level. They would always get off the train together, even when Faina had her Prefect duties to attend to, and make sure she got to the castle in good time for the feast. In a way, it was like when she was seven years old and was attending their old school after Faina started at Hogwarts. Thankfully, her situation was better now than it was then, and she needed to remind herself of what her sister told her before she got on the train.

'I have Cian, and I have many friends, so I'll be alone only if I wish to be," she reminded herself silently. 'Faina said I didn't need her, but that's not what she meant, not really. I need to be brave, and I don't need to hide behind her anymore like when we were kids. I can do this.' As she was thinking these things, Katya was looking around, hoping to spot Cian, so they could ride up to the castle together.

OOC:
    Kungfudemoness

User Image
                    "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                    Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                    Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                    And trouble haunts my mind
                    But I know the present will not last
                    And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                    It's true, I've seen it before
                    A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:32 pm
    User Image
    ⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
    xxxxxxxxx
    Time: 2043-2044
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Margaux had a rather relaxing train ride, managing to avoid the festivities of many of the other first years. She was quietly enjoying sketching, when an overly "helpful" prefect in Hufflepuff with an American accent caught her in a full three minute conversation. A posh English accent she could handle, some American accent sounding like mash was awful. Why some thought the accent was cute was beyond Margaux. It sounded idiotic. Otherwise, the trip was lovely enough. A bit beneath her the train, but first class didn't exist on board the Hogwarts Express unfortunately.

Getting off in Hogsmeade she wrinkled her nose at the noise and excitement around her. Flattening her skirt pleats, she took a breath and her kitten wedges took a step onto the platform. Glancing about she saw many first years and heard the Keeper of Keys, a rather large man, call for them. Following the group she spotted a boy who was alone. Well the least she could do was find if he was worthy of her presence. Most likely not worthy, but curiosity got the better of her.

"Why are you not carrying on with the others?" She asked, her English impeccably crisp and too perfect. Margaux nodded towards the freckled girls, most likely twins, and a metamorphagus. "My name is Margaux Lévesque, by the way." She waited to see if the boy would recognize her name or not. Pure and well bred likely even though it was a French family. Otherwise, well... he wouldn't.

{OoC: }
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:05 pm
    User Image
    Canaan Grey
    Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

As Canaan was making his way in the direction of the Keeper of Keys, he became aware of a girl walking the same way as he, one whom lacked the House colours in the same way as he. Listening to her crisp upper class accent, he answered her with his own Irish brogue. "Still wakin' up. Spent most of the trip crashed out in one of the compartments," he confessed. "Rather hopin' it's nae always so loud." When the girl introduced herself, and he figured out her surname was definitely French, he smiled, and answered, "Plaisir de vous rencontrer. Je suis Canaan Grey" Admittedly, his accent would never be confused for a native speaker's, but he hoped he could score a point or two for the effort made.

OOC: Open for Interaction
    mc2

User Image  
    Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games