Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game Two
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's extra cold!

Holy crow it was cold out there. Bee followed the little clump of quidditch players out to the pitch, hunkering a bit in his heavy sweater. His glasses were already fogged over from the cold, but after tripping and nearly falling, the Gryffindor captain took some pity and waterproofed his glasses and goggles before the game. Bee was quite glad to see that there was a friendly sort of rivalry between the houses, but it would be put aside by a mutual hatred of the cold.

AC: 12{{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +x {2}{{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
          Total Roll:xx {xxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:42 pm
User Image
                                          Speak up, take a stand
                                          That's how things get better
                                          Just look around at the world we're inheriting
                                          And think of the one we'll create

User Image

There were few things Nora loved more than watching a snowfall out a window while cozy in a blanket. There were few things Nora hated more than being out in said snow. Nora was bundled head to toe. She'd have to drop most of her layers before the game started, or her broom might not be able to make it off the ground. At this point, all you could really make out were her eyes and some loose hair.

She groaned under her breath as she toddled toward the pitch, mentally thanking whoever had cleared the snow. She had her broom in one hand and a thermos of tea for anyone who might need it in the other. Once she arrived at the pitch she followed in Gryffindor's footsteps and started helping with a myriad of charms in hopes of making everyone at least a touch more comfortable before the game began.

Stats:
                                              AC: 17 {-1 for weather}
                                              Modifiers: +8 to spotting or catching; +6 to everything else {-1 for weather}
                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                              Lives: heart heart heart

OOC:

All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                          And it just so happens that we just might win
                                          So whatever happens! Let's begin

null

SherbertLemondrop

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:59 pm
User Image
                                          Who's to say
                                          What's impossible, well they forgot
                                          This world keeps spinning
                                          And with each new day
                                          I can feel a change in everything

User Image

It wasn't exactly ideal weather for quidditch. The snow, Noah could live with. The wind...that just felt like someone was out to get him. Despite all that, he was (mildly) excited for the game. He hadn't really done all that much during the last match but he was surprised at just how much he loved it. He had admittedly joined the team out of a touch of duress but now he was glad he had. Even though he was definitely going to complain about the weather. He shivered slightly as he brushed some snow out of his hair. This was going to be...interesting.

Stats:
                                                  AC: 14 {-1 for weather}
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to hitting bludger; +2 to everything else {-1 for weather}
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

OOC:

I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
                                          I'll find the things they say just can't be found
                                          I'll share this love I find with everyone
                                          We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
                                          I don't want this feeling to go away

null

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:29 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Reserve Beater - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte wrapped her Gryffindor scarf around her neck all the way up past her nose and bundled the rest of herself up in boots, gloves, and warm robes. She didn't know how today's game would go, although if she had to guess, it would probably be a tough one in the snow. Once arriving at the pitch, the brunette joined Roxie for some stretches. "Ugh, it's so ******** cold. And how are we supposed to see anything in this?!" she exclaimed.

Armour Class: 13 (weather -1)
                                                Modifiers: (catching +3) (stealing +3) (scoring +3) (weather -1)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll:
                                                Hit: > than opponent's AC
                                                Protect: > 15
                                                Self-Protect: > 18

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:44 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin couldn't wait for the game against Gryffindor, namely because Skyla would be playing as well. He knew they wouldn't interact much considering she was a seeker and he was a chaser, but he'd get to interact with her before the game. Ditching his brother, he approached the older girl and greeted her. "Hi, Skyla. You look cold," he stated before raising his eyebrows and adding, "I bet I can keep ya warm." If he got the vibe that she was uncomfortable with his comment, he'd be sure to pull out his wand and cast incendio on her, implying that was all that he had meant.

Armour Class: 15 (weather -1)
                                              Modifiers: (catching +7) (stealing +7) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Do I have a s h o t at the b i g part
                                              'Cause I've been up all night l o o k i n g at the big p i c t u r e

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:52 pm
User Image
                                              If I was your b o y f r i e n d, I'd n e v e r let you go
                                              I can take you p l a c e s you ain't ever been b e f o r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Leader of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason and Benjamin made their way to the pitch, but as soon as they arrived, Ben had ditched him for Skyla. Simultaneously, Mason approached Nora, who he had recognized despite the fact that he could pretty much only see her eyes. "Hey, Captain. Need help with anything?" he asked before joining her with casting spells and charms to help keep the other players warm.

Armour Class: 18 (weather -1)
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +8 ) (stealing +8 ) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Baby take a c h a n c e or you'll never e v e r know
                                              I got m o n e y in my h a n d s that I'd really like to b l o w

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Quidditch Players
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor v Hufflepuff
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's cold as all hell out here!

Skyla was warming people as they walked along, not really caring which team they were on. At one point, Ben Olson walked over, noting she looked cold. "Could it be that it's negative a thousand degrees out here?" She laughed softly, trying to keep her spirits up in the midst of the weather. "And don't worry. I can keep you warm too." She smirked, then wandlessly cast the warming charm over him, as she'd done for many others. Sky shivered, hugging her robes a little closer.

"See? Nice and toasty."

AC: 18{-1 for weather!}
          Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching} {-1 for weather!}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [❉] [❉] [❉]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ☁ Namaste ☁ Fite (Ex-Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater & VC)

"What is my role?"

Zack wasn't thrilled about a game in the snow, but at least there was quidditch and Skyla - who was graciously putting warming charms on their teammates. Zack shrugged as he pulled his hat down over his ears a little more, "Want me to help with the warming charms? Just a nice little incendiary right? Warm everyone right up?"

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater
AC: 19-1 [snow] = 18
Modifiers: +7 hitting +5 everything else
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger,
Lives: Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: + 7hitting -1 [snow] =
Trying to: stay warm

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:05 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Second Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick was determined to not let their cousin hit anyone on the team - the cousin which they had come to realize had been the reason why Erikk wasn't allowed to play. Flick whispered, "You're going down man."

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Position: Beater
AC: 13 -1 [snow] = 12
Modifiers: +3 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦❦❦
Roll: 11 +3 (hitting) -1 [snow]=
Trying to:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:43 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic was miserable. He considered himself a fair weather player. If it was good weather he was happy. And hitting bludgers was cathartic. Nic hated to admit it but he had some anger simmering in him still from the situation with his mum and the uselessness of the Hayward family. You'd think they'd have called him up by now but when they realized they were getting nothing from his mum's death (or apparently the Ye family) they forgot he existed. As the snow swirled around him he scowled. It was going to be a rough game. He caught sight of Skyla doing warming charms and helping keep goggles clean and he grinned.

Walking up to Skyla he joked, "Can you help a cold guy out? Seriously I could marry you if you keep my toes from freezing off in this mess."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Beater
                                                AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Roll: X (+3 hitting) (-1 bad snow) = XX
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors & Hufflepuffs
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game Time!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's freezing out here!

Xiang wished there was a way to clear the pitch... or maybe figure out how to put a dome over the pitch... but until then, they'd just have to suffer in the snow. Luckily, it seemed they'd come together in a little clump to get everyone all warm and toasty. Xiang had finished marking on top of the snow all the lines, then she shuffled through the snow over to the little clump. Skyla... without hesitation, did the same charms on the professor, despite the woman having already done them. Luckily, extra warmth was always welcome. She told the group to go ahead and fly up, so they could go ahead and get started. It was way too cold to just hang out in the snow.

After releasing the bludgers and the snitch, Xiang grabbed the quaffle and took to the sky. Her robes and hair were being whipped by the wind, and she had to add extra volume to her announcing spell, but hopefully the game would end quickly. "Good afternoon, my little snowfolks and gingerbread cookies. It's a super cold day, so here's hoping we can play quickly! As always, no cheating and no magic... and no snowballs either! Chasers ready? Here we go!" She pulled her hand out from under her warm robes for only a moment, just long enough to toss the quaffle into the air.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 9, 1, 2, 6, 7, 5, 9, 10, 4 Total: 56 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game Two
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's extra cold!

The game got started quickly, and Bee flew up to try at the toss-up. With a dive, he reached out to try and capture the quaffle.

AC: 12{{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +x {2}{{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
          Total Roll:xx {xxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 5, 7, 10, 10, 7, 8, 3, 1, 4 Total: 65 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game Two!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ai yi yi it's cold out here!

It was cold, it was windy, and it was gross, but Roxie had a job to do. When the ball went up, she faced fellow second year Bieito for the tossup.

AC: 15 {{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Modifiers: +1 {Throwing} +1 {Stealing} {{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [❦] [❦] [❦] [❦]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game Two!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ai yi yi it's cold out here!

Roxie grabbed the quaffle with glove-covered hands, then started to speed toward the goal. Hopefully she could keep it safe!

AC: 15 {{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Modifiers: +1 {Throwing} +1 {Stealing} {{-1 for Snowy Weather}}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxx}
          1/3
          Lives: [❦] [❦] [❦] [❦]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:53 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Warming charm or not, it did not change the blinding snow and wind on the pitch. It was miserable and awful. If it was going to be a quidditch game in this weather he'd rather be announcing in the box. Not that he thought Tàm was having a blast with the weather as it is. Nic was annoyed with the weather and he wanted to hit something because of that. Well, one person was always a good start: the seeker. Hearing the sound of a bludger coming, Nic took aim towards Nora and he missed. "Just great," Nic grumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Beater
                                                AC: 14 (-1 bad snow)
                                                Modifiers: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Roll: 11 (+3 hitting) (-1 bad snow) = 13 (MISS!)
                                                {OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games