Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 am

heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 am

Yokies
3nodding

heart Hey hey! How are you today?

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 am

strawberryalice

I'm doing alright. 4laugh I started replaying one of my Pokemon games, so I've been on that. o Ao

How about you? Up to anything? c:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 am

Yokies
strawberryalice

I'm doing alright. 4laugh I started replaying one of my Pokemon games, so I've been on that. o Ao

How about you? Up to anything? c:

I'm feeling better day by day. I was sick for the last few days. I'm supposed to be reading this material for class discussions and homework, but I can't concentrate. crying So I'm kind of half-assing the reading and tumbling from forum to forum and listening to music. I'm considering popping in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. 3nodding I'm glad to hear you're alright. Which Pokemon game are you playing? I've been feeling nostalgic about Blue and Silver.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 am

strawberryalice

How much do you actually have to read? o.o Hopefully just skimming it will at least he helpful. sweatdrop I was thinking about looking into the forums myself lol. I remember seeing that movie in theaters. o: I'm playing Pokemon Soul Silver. Johto is my favorite region. x3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 am

Yokies
strawberryalice

How much do you actually have to read? o.o Hopefully just skimming it will at least he helpful. sweatdrop I was thinking about looking into the forums myself lol. I remember seeing that movie in theaters. o: I'm playing Pokemon Soul Silver. Johto is my favorite region. x3

Skimming is helpful, I have a chapter to read. It's just today, my head just isn't into it yet. I went to see it in 3-D at the theater when it came out, it was actually my very first 3-D film. I was in awe, to say the least. Alice is one of my absolute favorite movies. The forums are pretty hopping, the one I've been on at least. I've posted topics, but I fare better when I'm in a different thread other than my own. Mine are just full of pixelated tumbleweeds and the sound of crickets. I love the Kanto region.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 am

strawberryalice

How long do you have to read it? ^^; Just today? I didn't see it in 3D, I think my first 3D film was probably Shark Boy and Lava Girl. o-o It's a very good movie, that's for sure, I like watching it any time I get. xD Usually my own topics don't do so well either, but I don't mind. As long as I can strike up a conversation somewhere lol. I think I like Johto the most because of the characters and the music. I loved all the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four and the music was just to die for to me. I also loved how they redid the music in the remakes, it sounds even more amazing haha.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:52 am

This is a nice idea =]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 am

Yokies
strawberryalice

How long do you have to read it? ^^; Just today? I didn't see it in 3D, I think my first 3D film was probably Shark Boy and Lava Girl. o-o It's a very good movie, that's for sure, I like watching it any time I get. xD Usually my own topics don't do so well either, but I don't mind. As long as I can strike up a conversation somewhere lol. I think I like Johto the most because of the characters and the music. I loved all the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four and the music was just to die for to me. I also loved how they redid the music in the remakes, it sounds even more amazing haha.

I had from Sunday to until tomorrow to read it, but I was sick Sunday all the way up until yesterday, I'm feeling like, 97% better today. I loved Shark Boy and Lava Girl. I don't really mind that my topics don't get buzz at all, but I like that I can strike up conversation just about anywhere in other people's topics. I love Johto too, the soundtracks to the games are just UGH AMAZING. THE ELITE FOUR and the Gym Leaders just rule. Hands down, who's your favorite gym leader? Mine was Sabrina, and Kadabra, Ditto, and Pikachu were my favorite Pokemon.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:00 pm

ninja

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:02 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:03 pm

strawberryalice

Eh, I know how that feels, I've been sick for two days now. I still love Shark Boy and Lava Girl, it's a great movie that doesn't get much credit haha. I think that's the real fun part of forums, even if your own topics aren't as populated, you can always talk to someone somewhere else. 3nodding I look forward to all the new music and stuff in X and Y. I want to see more of the gym leaders. ; w; To be honest I think now my favorite Gym Leader would be Burgh from Unova. I think he's quite eccentric and funny. xD Plus his gym's were designed so well. o Ao My favorite Pokemon by far is Aggron though!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Yokies
strawberryalice

Eh, I know how that feels, I've been sick for two days now. I still love Shark Boy and Lava Girl, it's a great movie that doesn't get much credit haha. I think that's the real fun part of forums, even if your own topics aren't as populated, you can always talk to someone somewhere else. 3nodding I look forward to all the new music and stuff in X and Y. I want to see more of the gym leaders. ; w; To be honest I think now my favorite Gym Leader would be Burgh from Unova. I think he's quite eccentric and funny. xD Plus his gym's were designed so well. o Ao My favorite Pokemon by far is Aggron though!

I think it definitely didn't get the credit it deserved. I agree, you get to meet new people and the world doesn't feel so small anymore. And sometimes even make friends. Like before last weekend, I had only eight friends on here, none of which really get on anymore, now I've got 25 or 26 friends. It's been really nice making friends, giving/receiving gifts, and getting back into being on here. heart All this Pokemon talk is making me want to find my Pokemon The First Movie.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:14 pm

ninja
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games