Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Her phone buzzes and she reads the text from Dec. Cursing out loud, she punches in a reply.

Kat's text to Dec
Fine, I'm on my way to see if we can speed this process up any. See you soon.

She closes her phone and downs her drink. Grabbing her keys, she heads out the door to head back downtown.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm

*Slipping in to the bar for a drink, her senses pick up something amiss. She looks around, her eyes narrowed.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm

((BRAT! *glomps* need to see when you wanna leave on our "trip" wink ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm

((As soon as someone tells Brat damey is in jail so she can get Harv on the case... guess Lily trying to keep that the Russians are after her is gonna get leaked. twisted ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm

(( xd , just tried to nab Harv in EE...hopefully he heard me... sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm

((I believe he did, Psyzapp's attorney just spoke to him, too. ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 pm

*She refills her flask and slips out, thinking to check on Lily.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Arriving back at MW, she enters her quarters through the back entrance. After locking the door, she heads directly to the jacuzzi tub and plans on taking a long soak. She starts the water filling in the tub, dumps in some bubble bath, lights some candles and puts on some classical music.

Stripping down and tossing her clothes into the closet, she slips into the tub, closing her eyes and trying to relax. Her minds refuses to quiet, however. She keeps thinking back to the last mission, what Kaoru had said to her and a million other things.

After awhile, she decides to get out, not any more relaxed than when she had gotten into the tub. Drying off, she heads to her cabinet and grabs a sleeping pill to take so that she can get some rest. She pops the pill into her mouth and drinks some water. Crawling into bed, she turns off the lights and waits for the pill to take affect on her.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

*When Ryzan returned to their quarters, he woke Tes to tell him about dame's message and handed him the handkerchief with the number. At first he started to sleepily reach for the phone in the bedroom, not really thinking, but it occurred to him that if the MW Ladies were going to allow her to be arrested in the first place, they might not support any "less than innocent" actions taken. Muttering something in Drow about the Ladies going soft, he gets out of bed and dresses.

Though he's pretty sure neither Psyzapp or Icy would have stooped low enough to bug the phones, he figures this shouldn't be involved with the MW at all and he has no idea just who the hell he's calling or how they're going to react to the call.

Once dressed, he tucks the handkerchief into his pocket and tells Ryzan he's getting some groceries and that he can go to sleep now, kissing his hand before heading out.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

((Keep accusing us of going soft and you're gonna find yourself back in that box behind "Edit Me"!!! scream xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 pm

{{naw... my old apartment is up for sale. I can just go there wink }}
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 pm

*returning with groceries after having made the call at a payphone, he goes into the kitchen and sets the bag down on the floor. He fills the kitchen sink partially with soapy water, then tosses the handkerchief with the number on it into the water to soak a bit. Meanwhile, he puts away the things he brought back and has himself a small cup of milk.

When he checks on the handkerchief, the message seems blurry, but readable, so he moves it around in the water a bit and scrubs. In the end, there are still some ink smudges on the cloth, but no clear message. He drains the sink and wrings out the cloth, then takes it to the laundry room and applies a stain remover to it for good measure. He leaves it there to sit overnight and joins Ryzan in the bedroom, striping down and slipping into bed.

Ryzan stirs awake, seeming to have only been in a light sleep, and asks him how the shopping trip was. Tes kisses his forehead and tells him that everything was taken care of*
Get some rest. We've both been up way too long.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 am

*wakes up feeling physically and emotionally drained - heads up foggy minded to the bar for a double shot*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 am

*finshes up her coffee and heads out to a meeting - taking another coffee to go with her*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:44 am

*walks back into the bar and sets down her things at a table so she can make a martini*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games