Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Psy!! eek -dame runs after her, not catching the security scans before they close- DAMMIT! sweatdrop stressed -she quickly does them and runs down the long hall, then stands outside Psy's door, knocking loudly- Psy!!! cry That's not what I meant, Psy!! Please! Please!! Open up! I didn't mean it like that!! -she knocks again harder, breathless and face red-
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:03 pm

*makes a whiskey stone sour and sips on it while humming a very strange tune*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm

*Flings the door open and stares at Dame.* stare
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm

-jumps back just in time not to be hit by the door, she looks humbly at the floor- Psyzapp, I didn't mean to offend you. sad I do not have a lawyer yet and I appreciate everything you have done for me, Psy. cry I'm sorry I came off as ungrateful, that's now how I meant it, Mistress.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 pm

*Raises an eyebrow and as hard as she tries to not feel for Dame she ends ups feeling for her. stressed She sighs.* If you don't have a lawyer, I suggest you take the time and talk to Harvest Moon Child immediately. stare
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 pm

-dame flinches at Psy's tone and tries not to tear up, failing miserably, she doesn't look up at Psy so she can't see her tears. She doesn't want anyone to be swayed by them. cry - Psy...please don't be like that. I... -failing at words too, she remains silent for a moment, closing her mouth. She nods her head and says quietly, drying up her tears- Yes ma'am. sad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm

*She takes a look at Dame and shuts her eyes tight and then lets out an even larger sigh. She goes over to the girl and hugs her. She speaks to Dame in a very "Motherly" tone and stokes her hair.* Accessory to Murder has the potential to be a VERY big deal. This is not to be taken lightly and it is in your best interest to tell Harvest Moon Child every single painstaking detail so he can help you. I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I've had a very long career of trouble and I understand quite a bit about sticky legal situations. neutral
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

*starts dancing around behind the bar in a very dreary way - trails of fog remain briefly from each previous location of her hands and feet - she momentarily stops to take sips of her drink*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

-when Psy hugs her, she breaks down crying, tears streaking down her face. She hugs Psy back, burying her face in her neck, listening to her words-
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm

*She holds Dame and continues to stroke her hair.* There now…just let it all out. You will need both your strength and your wits. Be smart about this. Talk to Harvest Moon Child and hear what he has to say about the matter. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 2 Total: 19 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 pm

*While on rounds, he stops in at home for a moment to see how his beloved is holding up. He does the security scans at the back door and makes his way downstairs. He hears talking in the front room and heads that way. Upon entering said room, he sees Psyzapp hugging ... dame! He stands there in a stance, ready for anything that might happen next.* Damecharlie, how in the world did you get released? I know for a fact that all those stipulations on your release have not been met yet ... stare
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:41 pm

*gets mentally distracted and slightly angry*
User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

- eek freezes when she hears Dougherty, crying harder and moving behind Psyzapp- gonk I didn't do nothing wrong!!! crying crying They let me out fair and square! crying crying I signed the papers and everything! gonk crying So did Dec! They are waiting for me out in the car, Officer! crying They said they might come in and get a bite to eat at the JD! -her lip quivers and she cowers, not wanting to go back to jail-

(( rofl And now I really have to go to work. Be back in a few hours, rofl ! Please don't throw me back in the slammer, Officer! gonk Small god mods are okay. ^_^ Don't wanna hold you guys up that long. wink ))
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 pm

(( Heh heh heh ... Just in the nick of time! twisted ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:48 pm

*sits in a chair and eves drops User Image*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games