Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:20 am
Damien was looking across the river, trying to see the things moving that actually weren't there. When Yukora walked up behind him and called out his name, he jumped and screamed. "OHMYGODS!," he yelled. "Sorry, you scared the s**t out of me. Something's wrong. I keep seeing things move. I'm freaking out!," he said as he shook uncontrollably. His appearance was horrible. He had huge dark circles under his eyes, he was extremely pale, and he was unshaven. He looked at Yukora with apologetic eyes. "Bad things are happening. I can't be trusted. Can't sleep. Won't sleep," he was speaking erratically and incoherently. He looked at Yukora and said two words before collapsing in front of her. "Help me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:19 am
Yukora's eyes enlarged with disbelief when she saw the kind of condition Damien was in. She was about to respond when Damien began to fall unconsious, but she caught him just in time. Because of the weakness in her arms, she was unable to hold him, and set him down as gently as possible onto the ground. "Ohhhhh crap. Okay ummm, what the hell do I do...what to do what to do..." she said in a grave panic to the air. She took out her spellpaper and recited the transportation spell.

They appeared just outside the infirmary. "...'Kay, how the hell am I gonna get him inside if I can't even hold him up???" she screamed to herself in her head. It was difficult, but she somehow got his body spread across her back and she practically crawled him through the doors and onto the nearest empty bed in the infirmary. "Can someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? I have someone who probably hasn't gotten sleep in days and he was hallucinating before he fell unconsious" she screamed loud enough for the entire room to hear her. Finally, someone came and took Damien to a seperate room. The nurses told her to stay in that room, but she pushed past her anyway. The doctors told her to stay outside, so through a window was the closest she could get to him.

She decided she needed Kaji, if nothing else, for moral support. She decided it would be faster to simply teleport. She recited the teleportation spell once again and appeared in her dorm. Kaji was still laying on the bed facing up towards the ceiling. She didn't bother explaining, she simply ran over to him, touched his shoulder, and recited the teleportation spell once again. Once they appeared in front of the infirmary, she took his hand and ran him inside to the window, and then she looked towards Damien in the room while she explained everything.

"When I went to the river, Damien was there, he looked aweful, he told me he can't sleep, and he won't sleep, and that he was halluscinating and seeing things move and he was pale and oh my gosh I've never seen him in such physically poor condition" she said within one or two breaths before suddenly plunging into Kaji's arms. and burrying her head into his chest, not wanting to look at what the doctors could possibly be doing to Damien's body to try to get him to awaken.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:59 pm
Damien laid unconcious on the bed in the infirmary as the nurses put diodes on his chest to monitor his heartbeat. He started thrashing about uncontrollably so they strapped him down on the bed. The heartbeat monitor started beeping faster and faster and then.... it went flatline. As the nurses and doctors scrambled about the room trying to revive Damien, he slipped further and further from the realm of the living.

When he opened his eyes, he was standing in an extremely hot and dark place. He waited for his eyes to adjust and looked around. What he saw frightened him. Pits of fire were everywhere. The sounds of tortured screams filled the air. The smell of sulfur burnt his nostrils and he began to cough. He looked further into the darkness and he saw a large twisted sillhouette with glowing red eyes approaching him. "Do not be afraid, Damien," the large figure boomed. "My intent is not to hurt you. I'd never be able to harm my children." The figure stepped into Damien's view and Damien stepped back slightly. "C-C-CH-Children?," Damien asked, confused. "Am I the son of Satan?" he asked himself. He shook his head in disbelief. He needed clarification. "You're not...," he began to ask before the demon cut him off. "No, I'm not Satan, but I am a gatekepper. My name is Alladar. I let the soul of a female leave hell in exchange for a favor. I impregnated her and she gave birth to you. Now, I must send you back. Your work on earth is not finished yet. Do not fear what you are. Even being a demon, you have free will. You control your own destiny," Alladar said as he waved his hand.

The doctor attempted to defibbrilate Damien for a 5th time as his heartbeat steadied itself out. A look of relief came across the doctor's face. He removed his mask and headed out the door. He looked at Yukora and Kaji. "He's stabilized. The next 24 hours are going to be touch and go, but he's in extremely excellent physical condition. I can almost guarantee he's going to make a full recovery. I'd prefer him to rest for the night, but you two are allowed to go see him. He's still unconcious, and he's hooked up to a ventilator and monitors, but he's not as bad off as he looks," the doctor said as he walked down the hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:46 am
Yukora heard a change in the clicking she had heard before. She peeked her head out of Kaji's shirt just enough to see everything inside Damien's room, and she saw the monitor. Yukora gripped Kaji's shirt tighter and watched the doctors, it felt as if she was living in slow motion. "Damien...please don't die..." Finally, his heart rate returned to normal and Yukora's grip loosened. When the doctor came out and talked to them, she let out a sigh of relief. She didn't know whether to go or to stay. She didn't want to leave Damien, but her stomach was growling uncontrollably. She looked up at Kaji and hugged him tighter. At that moment, nothing else mattered, she just wanted Damien out of there. Alive and well.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:23 pm
Kaji had one arm around Yukora, Hugging her tightly. He struggled to keep a straight face, but managed to pull through with it. His silver eyes were fading to a vibrant golden color, as nervousness flushed throught his body. He felt as if his blood ran cold, and closed his eyes tightly. Hang in there Damien.... His wolfish eyes glared at the infirmary cot, slightly glazed over by the tears he was holding back. I've lost too many friends before...I cant' lose you too. Neither can Yukora...Please hang in there...You can make it Kaji murmered Telepathically, hoping Damien would here him. His other hand, that was at his side, twitched hesitantly. Kaji watched as the doctor left the room and started down the hall, and thats when he snapped. He let go of Yukora and darted at the doctor, picking him up by the collar of his shirt. "ISNT THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO!?" His voice cracked as tears stained with eyeliner rolled down his cheeks. The doctor's jaw dropped in panic, and in awe. Kaji sighed and let the man down. "Sorry..." he whispered walking back to Yukora and held her tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:30 pm
Yukora felt Kaji's tension heating up inside, she sensed it with every muscle in her body. She tried to hug him lovingly, but not in time for him to snap. She watched him pick the doctor up by the collar and immediately ran to his side, but he put him down before she even got half way there. When she saw him heading back towards her, she stopped and looked at him with worried eyes. She gripped his hand with hers and intertwined their fingers, leaning on his arm just a bit. Once they were back in front of the window, she hugged Kaji tight and whispered "he'll be okay...he's strong, he can get through this" quietly into his ear. She was about to release from the hug, but kissed him on the cheek instead, and decided to just hug him for a while. Everything had happened so fast, and she was scared. Even though she knew everything would be alright, she knew that being too little-miss-smarty-pants about it might jynx it, so she just shut up her brain and continued to be worried about him. She released from the hug enough to look at Kaji to see how he was holding up. "Are you okay hun?" she asked worriedly, hoping everything was alright, but if it wasn't, that he would tell her the truth.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:32 am
After several hours, Damien's eyes slowly fluttered open. He could barely make out shapes. Everything was a blur. He started to panic. He tried to scream and choked on the tube sticking down his throat. He thrashed wildly about on the bed. He looked around the room nervously. "Where the hell am I?, he asked himself. He managed to calm down and let his eyes focus. Then he remembered everything. He looked next to him on the bed and saw the buzzer. He buzzed for a nurse. A large older woman with breath that smelled like pepperoni came wobbling into the room. "Oh, you're awake," she chimed too sweetly. "Let me take this tube out. Now hold still and I-" she stopped as she looked at Damien's eyes. She composed herself and gently slid the tube out of his throat. She avoided eye contact with him as she spoke. "The doctor wants you to stay and rest for the night." Damien shook his head. "If I can stand, I'm leaving with them," as he points to the window where Kaji and Yukora were standing. "Now, where are my things?"

Damien swung his legs off the bed and stood up slowly. His muscles ached and his head spun, but he managed to stay upright. He gathered his clothes from the closet next to the restroom and went in to change. He looked into the mirror and almost screamed. His eyes, which were a deep blue, had changed to a glowing red. And his brown hair had streaks of bright white. He got dressed and rummaged through his backpack for his sunglasses and put them on. Then he made his way out to meet up with Yukora and Kaji.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:29 pm
Kaji looked up from his shoes, that he had been staring at for the past few hours. "D-Damien!" He yelped excitedly. He stood up from the plastic coated bench that was inside the infirmary room and rushed to him, putting Damiens arm around his neck so he wouldnt fall. He halfway hugged him with his other arm. "Dude, we were so worried about you" He paused for a minute, staring at Damien. He looked...different. Like he had seen a ghost or something. "Damien...are you okay? What happened?"  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:06 am
Yukora quickly got up and went on the other side of Damien, doing as Kaji had done with Damien's other arm. She didn't know if taking him out of the infirmary was such a good idea, he was a wreck. "Damien...are you sure you can handle coming with us? I don't want you to push yourself..." but she remembered the few times she had gone into a hospital, it was hell. She was happy to just be home, and she actually recovered faster. Yukora sighed and decided to try to compromise. "If you come with us, you need to rest. You need to just...stay in your dorm and rest..." she said, looking at Kaji, and then back at Damien.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:27 am
Damien allowed Kaji and Yukora to help hold his weight up. His legs were still a little shaky after what he went through and what he saw. "Thanks for being there for me guys. This means a lot to me," he said, before looking at Yukora. "Sorry for scaring you like that. As you probably could tell, I haven't slept for days, and the massive amounts of caffeine took it's toll on my body. I'll be back to normal in a few days, but while I was out, my.." He couldn't finish it. It was just too confusing. Too frightening. To find out that your half demon, and not just any demon, the son of the gatekepper of hell... that's definately a lot to bear. He sighed then said, "what I really need is to be outside. I'll tell you about everything then, and believe me, there's a lot to tell. I also need a drink... something without caffeine." He chuckled as the three of them made their way to the river.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:41 am
To Yukora's surprise, she was able to laugh a bit when Damien made his joke. Once they were out of the infirmary, Yukora looked at where the sun was. As they headed towards the park near the river, Yukora said "it's already almost eight, I don't know where the day went. We have class tomorrow...I'm sorry Damien, but I won't be able to stay long. I was gonna stop at the cafeteria and get a sandwich to go before heading up to my dorm to do some last minute studying." Yukora looked at Damien and felt bad. For some reason, she thought that homework wasn't a good enough reason to leave a friend in their time of need. But she really needed to study. Her grades were slowly moving away from the beginning of the alphabet and winter break wasn't too far away. She didn't want her dad to be able to say that Kaji is the reason that her grades are lower, because then Kaji will become a threat, and that's the last thing hew dad needs to think of Kaji as. This time, she needed to study. No matter how much it went against her morals, her dad would want her to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:53 am
"Well, I was gonna show you the reason I'm wearing the sunglasses inside out there, but since you need to study, I'll show you here," Damien said as he looked around, making sure no one was walking by. "This might disturb you, since you last knew i had blue eyes," he said as he slid his glasses off with eyes closed. As he opened his eyes, revealing the glowing red irises, he said, "I found out who my father is. While I was unconcious, my soul went to hell. I found out many things. My actual mother was a drug user, who overdosed, that the gatekeeper gave a second chance to. His only term to the agreement was that he had to impregnate her. I'm the result of that agreement. My mother was afraid of what I would become so she put me up for adoption. So, it turns out I'm the son of a very powerful demon." He put his sunglasses back on and waited for their reactions.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:06 pm
Yukora's eyes said it all. They became huge and her mouth opened wide. She listened to what he said, and by the time he was finished, she was able to calm herself down somewhat. "Wow...that's...one hell of a family history" she said. "Ummm...well, how do I respond to this...what does that mean? Your real dad is the gatekeeper of hell...and your mom is somewhere, but she died and was given another chance, but only if she gave birth to you...okay, but what does that mean? Does that mean you're turning into a demon or what...I mean, where is all this going?" she said as she struggled to speak English.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:08 am
Damien shrugged. "I-I don't really know. The gatekeeper, my umm... father, didn't say too much about it. I guess he couldn't, really. In a way, I died then and my soul left my body. I'm actually kind of scared about all this. What is gonna happen to me? He said I still have a lot to learn about myself, but he didn't go into detail about it," he said as he bit his bottom lip. "I wish I knew someone that could help me with this. Maybe help me control my powers and keep me from having these nightmares."  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:45 am
Yukora looked around and thought about it. "Well...we are in a school, with which helping students control their powers is one of it's main purposes, maybe asking a teacher is an idea?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't think she's an idiot. "On the other hand...they might think you're crazy...I don't know..." Yukora sighed in aggrivation and leaned against the wall. "...What about finding your mom?" she asked as she stood back up and looked at him. "Your mom would probably know more about this then anyone, other then your dad himself. I'd think that she would be the person to go to." Yukora suggested.

A few minutes later, Yukora looked up at the moon and sighed. "I really should go..." she said as she looked over at Kaji and felt her heart sink. "I need to go. I'm sorry Damien...If you want, I'll help walk you somewhere, to your dorm or whatnot, but I really need to go...and I guess Kaji needs to come with me since I need to use the spell...Are you okay for tonight?" she asked. Even though she was starting to move her grades higher on the priority list, she still felt bad. She wanted to help, she wanted to be there for him, but people always told her that she's too giving and vulnerable and too...emotional when it comes to other people, so now she was stepping up. "I just hope he doesn't think I'm abandoning him..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff