Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm
"Well, not in a while, most likely...."
Kakuzu heard toan's comment, and started to laugh extremely hard.
"You'd be lucky to have five digimon in that time. I've been traveling in this world for half a year, and I have just acquired my twelfth digimon!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Maybe i be more lucky im about to acquire my third"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:46 am
Soma finnally finishes collecting what he wanted.
"Ok, i'll try."
Soma placed the twigs around Toan before he went up to Toan and tried to kick him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:45 am
Kakuzu runs up to soma, and stops his foot.
"No, you'll never hit anyone if you kick like that! Kick like this...."
Kakuzu spun soma's body around, until he had gone in a complete circle. As he was spinning in a circle, Kakuzu flipped soma's leg out, and tapped toan on the cheek with soma's foot.
"If you can successfully complete that kick on toan, he'll be pretty much out of the ring. I'll demonstrate on this tree."
Kakuzu walked over to the tree that he designated, and using the same move that he showed soma, but very fast. He flipped around three times, and took a chunk out of the tree with his kick, because it was charged with digisoul.
"Ah yes, toan. You both need digisoul training as well. That digivolution to slayerdramon lacked digisoul, so it was not a complete digivolution. You both need to be able to concentrate digisoul to any part of your body when you need it. It is an invaluable skill in combat, and in other bad situations."
Kakuzu walked over to toan, and tapped his shoulder.
"The healing stone I used for you was charged with my digisoul, and if I wasn't able to do that, you probably would have died."  

Amias Nicht

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:43 am
charie just sat down, offended no-one listened to her. "why do they want more digimon? whats wrong with training the ones they have?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:12 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Dracomon came over to Charie and sat next to her "It not that we want more digimon but we want more friends and allies"

Toan Turn Toward Kakuzu "So how do i use Digi soul? oh and Soma i got an idea on how to begin your training, what type of music do you listen to?"

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:36 pm
"A little bit of everything."
Soma said wondering what Toan would do next.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:39 pm

"Hmmm good then this would make it faster, now name me some of your favorite songs"

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:42 pm
"Well theres Cletus take the real, Mississippi queen, and the devil went down to georgia."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 pm

"alright just give me an hour and We can begin" Toan says as he think of what what he can do with this information

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:56 pm
"your very lucky, you know that?" charie said, staring randomly into the clouds. "you know what your doing, you have a good tamer. you... really belong."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:06 pm

"Ha define lucky, we never know what where doing till the last second, we gotten into to many trouble, And Toan Train me everyday by fighting me himself no matter which form i take i can never beat him although i guess that from years of experience, he is a good teacher. as to belonging with someone all you got to do is reach out for others, communicate talk and ask for help when you need it" said Dracomon

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:21 pm
"that's my point. I don't have the benifit of a teacher. I can't just ask for help. I learnt that the hard way. you do, all of you, you have a reason for being here."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:31 pm

"No one has a reason for being here, Toan parents was murder when he was a new born and the warrior that took care of him was kill on his 15 birthday, afterward Toan wander the world not being able to call anyplace his home or anyone his friend for long even here in the digital world he still wandering around but at least now he got me and Vajiramon, he endure much and learn much so he willing to help anyone that needs his help so no one has to suffer as much hardship as he saw in his wandering all you got to do is ask" Dracomon said

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:52 pm
"Ok, i'll wait."
Soma said before he sat down.
"So whats digi-soul?
He asked Kakuzu.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games