Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maglor Ancalimon

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:17 pm
Hey I won't give me name out till I know yous better I am 19 and live in New York. I have 7 birds, 2 dogs, 2 cats, about 4 lizards, and 2 snakes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:56 pm
Hey, I'm Tierra B!
I live in Baltimore, Maryland and have two cats and three dogs! The dogs are yorkshire terriers and major cuties!
I'm going to be a junior soon and I'm studying to become a doctor!
My hometown is New York City and I'm New York to the core! YEs, I even have a little accent.
That's my intro and I love this guild already xd  

DarkMaiden3692

Seirou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:23 pm
Hi, I'm Jacie. I live in Utah studing to get my PhD in Anthropology. Currently I've hit my BS.

I have two rats, Kachina and Bri. A cat, Charles Damien Underfoot. And my newest baby is a currently 5 1/2 week old Newfoundland puppy named "missy" Michief. I've always had animals and I love them to death ^^ one day I hope to have a horse and a goat but I'll need a bigger yard for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:56 pm
Hi I'm Haley I Live In Magnolia, tx im 16 I have 1 siberian Husky And 2 Cockatails . the huskys Name Is Balto. One of the birds is named wynona and the other is buddy. My FAvorite type of pet is a Husky.  

Gal Texas

kittty66

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:29 pm
my name is roberta
i'm 17 years old
i live in a small town NY
i am currently looking for a collage that is offering a vet tech program...
i have one cat and one dog
midnight User Image
cristo (its short for christopher)User Image
i also help take care of my "sister's" cat jojoUser Image
my favorite animal is a cat...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:58 am
User Imagerawr!

Hi~!
I'm Nor, aka Rin. Around here it's usually Nor, though, and I guess I prefer that. :]
I live in San Francisco, California.
I'm 21, a girl, and I have a kitty named Mookie. She's a black mutt-cat, and in the sunlight she has red tiger stripes! rawr! ;D
Don't worry, I promise to post pics of her. She's adorable.
Mookie 'belongs' to me and my boyfriend, and we also have roommates who brought a kitty named Godzirra the Burninator, or Zirra, into the home. He's pretty splendid. x3
My favorite type of pet is actually a rat, but I need more income to have a cat and a rat, y'know? ;D

Uhm... I'm also a vegan and I'm pretty close to straight edge. Except for Caffeine (which I will never accept as straight edge) and the occasional headache pill when I can't afford caffeine. xD

I never wanna grow up. I'm still a 'girl' and I call everyone 'kid' but I swear to fluff I'm not being condescending. ;_;

So... Greetings! biggrin

Pantheracorax.User Image

Norel Lorre

Shameless Loverboy

WyckedBlk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi! My name's LaQuenta,
here's my picci:

I'm 14 years old living' it up in good ole Georgia. My parents don't like animals so
I'm having to fight them to keep Casper, my lemon beagle:

( he's a bit of a handful... )

I love cats! but my parents are "allergic" to them so I an't have one! I also particually like big dogs like Rottweilers, Pitt Bulls, and Dobermans, more than small/medium dogs, but since my mom had an accident with a large dog, she forbids me from having one. that doesn't mean I don't love Casper though!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:19 pm
Hi, I'm known as Smishie on Gaia, but My name is Christi. I've raised a variety of dogs and currently have several show shih tzus in My home. I've had every type of animal from dogs to alligators to snakes and spiders. We are currently looking forward to making a move from the middle of the US to the West Coast with five, count em, five dogs! One of which is a rescue from an ice storm here several years ago. An uncaring owner threw him out a truck window (he's a tiny Manchester Terrier) and broke his hip. It left him with a gimp leg but we don't care, he's loved anyway!

I'm very outspoken against puppy mills, I do not support pet stores that buy from puppy mills nor do I recommend breeders who will sell to a broker or a puppy mill.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum!

~Smishie~  

Smishie

wishy fishey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:49 am
Hello!:]

My name is Kaylee but people call me kat.Me:
User ImageI'm 13 betches.

Well I have a dog named Einstien and he is the cutest he is salt and pepper colored!Here:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:17 pm
hey i'm giggles n the box (alyssa) i'm in 10th grade, have 3 dogs 3 cats and rabbit and hamster. i live in oklahoma and i volunteer at my local vet's office. i have seen so many animal such as alpacas dogs ferrets cats goats birds and other animals i hope to be a vet one day myself but i may not volunteer at that vet after this year if no spots open up so i can work there. i have helped in neutering and spaying animals and have help with a c-section. i have seen a cat put down because of bad kidneys. my animals names are tiger magnet and ben punkin (cats) biscuit bebe and teddy (dogs) filine (rabbit) and aaron (hamster) magnet gets his name from well acting like a magnet (duh) but he sticks to me and loves me to death. tiger is the devil cat. he is the meanest cat known to man he has bitten me for getting on my bed and scratched me from my chin to my upper breast. i got stitches in my chin. ben punkin was looking for a home and i had been fostering him for 2 1/2 months and my parents and fellow employees thought it would be funny if my parents bought him and didn't tell me about it. i was saying good-bye to him all dayand then i figured out he was mine to keep. biscuit is a huge mutt he;s big gold and black and hairy. bebe is my baby she is a little bit smaller than biscuit and a lot less hairy.she loves sticks and playing fetch. teddy is my moms dog he is a shih zue. he has reversed his potty training method and won't go outside  

LovergirlKO121692

shattered_star86

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:32 am
Ello!!!... My name is shatter I'm 22 and live in LA California... I love all animals but my favorites have to be snakes and weasels!!!... Right now i have A Chihuahua named Grace which I rescued from a abusive home (my neighbors) when she was about 2 months old... A cat which we have not named yet... We just got him he was a street cat that had a massive ear infection... Two snakes a Red tail boa her name is Silk she is 9 years old and a Ball python his name is Legs and he is about the same age... I also have two rats that my boy friend saved from being dinner a little boy and a little girl and there names are Hives and Roo...

I have had too many animals to list through my life... But the ones that have left the most impact are my Kit~Kat... I got her when I was a year old and she passed away of cancer when I was 18... I dearly miss her and not a day goes by that I don't wish to be by her side again... And my American Rottweiler Chyenne... She was with me for about 9 years before she died of cancer... She was my Sanctuary and has a place in my heart that no one can fill but her... heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:47 pm
wazzup all im connor but bountyfett is what evre1 calls me I got 3 dogs and a cat my dog is bentley he's mentaly retarded (he ran into a wall the tried to go through the fence by walking into it)  

bountyfett

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 am
My name is squeakygirl... I don't give my real name.

I am 28, live in the deep south and am the proud momma of a 3yr old Pitbull (roxie) and a 1yr old lab/pit mix (sadie). In the picture, Roxie is black and Sadie is chocolate.

I really like all animals but my 2 faves would have to be elephants and donkeys!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:21 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Patty Im 21 years old and Im an electro engineer student. I live in Brownsville, Texas and ever since little Ive loved animals, I used to go outside my grandpa´s garden and play with his dogs a french poodle and a mix of great dane.

As I grew up my dad gave me as my 7th birthday a chow chow breed dog which I named him Simba (brown coat almost like the lion king with his hair XD ) I have been blessed with his presence for about 15 years now and he is happily living his senior years. Recently like three years ago a friend gave me a small female dog that looks like a miniature dobberman XD I named her Nightshade. I also had a japanese hamster who unfortunately died two years ago >_< he was funny.

The dog Breed I would love to have as a friend would be a Siberian Husky I love their wolfish looks.  

DunkelWolf

Kirage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:52 am
Greetings;

My name is Kirage, and I reside in Centex (Central Texas), although my hometown is in London, Ontario, Canada. I am a 21 year old female living with my husband, and soon hope to go to college for Massage Therapy.

I have two cats currently and have had many many different animals over the years, including a squirrel, a cardinal, a blue jay, rabbits, cats, dogs, cocktails, guinea pigs, a snake, a rat, an alligator (the ones that stay as big as a lizard), turtle, assortment of fish and a hedgehog.

My two current cats are Spaz, a 9 year old black and white Domestic Medium Hair female. And our newest family member, Kayden, a 1-2 year old brown, gold and black 'tabby'. Tho I believe Kayden has some Pixie-bob blood from his markings, however the shelter really didn't have any information on him.

I love all animals, so I don't really have a favorite. However Big Cats and Wolves are by far what I follow, and for domestic, I like Bengals and Huskies.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games