Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 pm
Kaito gave her the pic and sighed slightly, she then put the pencil back in her pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:37 pm
Name: Oni
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): schizophrenia
Bio: Yukia saw his mother killed infront of him and he went on a murdering rampage and a voice in his head told him who to kill. eading up to a mafia boss who ordered the hit out.
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: Shouts at himself at night and screams at people. And he fights anyone who touches him.
Other: Twiches alot.  

~The-Lonley-Half-Breed~

~The-Lonley-Half-Breed~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:41 pm
Oni sat in the group counciling meeting, spacing into the marble design in the table. The guy next to him was spazzing when he bumped into Onis arm. He grabbed the man by the throught and smashed him into the table. He sat back down and the councilers voth dropped their heads down. He twitched slightly his head going to the side slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 pm
Walks inside and sees someone i haven't yet met. "Hmm?" stands by the door way and sees the one by the name of Oni smash someone into the table. She smiles at the sight of blood then soon shakes her head as if to shake the thought away.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:05 pm
i pass you trying to find a restroom
"got to go got to go"
i keep walking  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:41 pm
Oni gets up and walks pigeon footed and his hand on his right elboe as he waslked. He sees other people and he tries to refrain from being touched. He twitches and lauhghs to himself as his his hair tickles the back of his neck.  

~The-Lonley-Half-Breed~

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 pm
Kaito sighed as she stood up waving to the girl, she walked to the entrance and accidentally almost bumped with a guy with black hair but she handled to stop before "Oh...uh sorry..." she told the guy trying not to sound rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:27 pm
Oni twiches and smiles, "Ah, hello there." He smiles and clenches his hands into fists, then extends his figers. Then repeats. This was his was of coping with nervousness.  

~The-Lonley-Half-Breed~

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 pm
"...hi..." Kaito stared at him for seconds "hmm... are you new here?" she asked looking at the ground and crossing her arms agaisnt her chest  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 pm
Oni smiled, "Yeah, I got caught.. being naughty. And they took me here."  

~The-Lonley-Half-Breed~

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 am
i start following nurses  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm
"Being naughty?...interesting" she said smiling shyly "Oh sorry I´m Kaito" she said looking directly at him  

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 pm
Looks back at Oni and then continues to her room, it was late. She seems to get lost on her way, only becasue the lighting in the hallways were farely poor and it was hard to recognize the mager details she new. "Where the hell am i!?" she says Alex finally getting to come out and she starts throwing down all of the pictures on the walls and smashing the lights. I slide down the wall untill i am in a sitting position and soon 2 guards come up and pick me up and try to put me in a straight jacket, but i wont let them get near me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:26 pm
i start to worry about were i am  

diamond princess ashley

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:48 pm
Alex screams and i punch the guard who grabbed me in the face. "Get away from me. . . ." I say as the guard falls on the floor and the other guard makes a grab at me from behind and picks me up and i kick at him but no use, he throws the straight jacket on me and takes me to a room with patted walls and a door with a small window that cant be opened from the inside.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff