Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:14 pm
Clairechecked her phone to see if she had any messages. She had none. "Hold on ill be right back." Claire went to the bathroom and called her apartment phone. Ring ring.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:17 pm
She opened the door and heard the phone rings.
Kaze answered the phone, " Hello. This is Claire's apartment, who is this?" she said politely.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:21 pm
"Hey Kaze its Claire just checking in hoping youre finding everything all right." Claire was biting her nails old habits died hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:23 pm
"Oh hello miss Claire. Yes, everything is fine. Why? Is there something troubling you?" she asked worriedly.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 pm
"Oh no im just checkingt osee if you all right and if there are any question regarding where food is or cleaning supplies or anything else.You can basically do anything you want there just the the pipe under the sink leaks a little but everything else should work properly.he he"Claire looked at the bulliten board next to the door for the ladies room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:32 pm
"Oh thank you for worrying about me but, I'm just fine." she said cheerfully.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 pm
"Ok thats good to hear. umm im not exactly sure how long i will be gone. It shouldnt be much longer and i really am thankful that your ok and that you good do this for me." Claire gave a sigh of relief and turned her attention to an ad for a beast that needed to be tamed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:41 pm
"Oh don't worry about that. It's the least I could do for letting me stay at your apartment." she said to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 pm
"Truly thank you well i have to go im having breakfast with some one well bye. click" Claire closed her phone and put it in her pocket she plucked one of the numbers off the beast ad and walked back out into the diner. The food was on their table and she started to butter her toast and asked randall" What is life story ill tell you mine if you tell me yours."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:47 pm
She hang up the phone and continue eating her crepe.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:52 pm
ok randall started to talk i join the military at 17 i serevd for 2 years and i was bit by a wolf in russia show,s bit mark on rigth arm i been to japan germany and uk i was train by diffrent units in diffrent countries but about me my real name is randall wolf templar
my blood type a
i have a littel bit of wolf in me
and im a skill marskman.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 pm
kokoro overheard the conversation, she stepped frorm behind the corner. "oh really?"
she felt a need to tell more about herslef.
"good to know, im a princess that ran away about 7 years ago and my dad's army is after me since im now a Dark Assassin. and im part neko, bloodtype AB."  

vintage grape

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm
my name is randall and this is claire .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 pm
"Hi Ok randall you told me yours now ill tell you mine. My name is Claire ivy Deveau. I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin. I was born with a "Defect" or my blessing of cat likeness. my parents are extremely rich but are divorced. My dad worked at the lab while my mother was a fashion designer. Thats why i hate lush things. i think simplicity is best. All my combat knowlege is from my dreams and regular life and of course school. i atteneded a military acedemy for about 6 yrs. but of course my "talent" was too much for my commanders to shape into submission. so i left without aword. i moved to my apartment in the city but of course my parents got ahold of my address and started sending me fancy couches and the newest technology it pisses me off thinking that they know what is best for me. but yea thats basically it." Claire smiled and sighed a sigh of release. she had never told anyone who she really was.  

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:36 am
man claire your lucky randall said as he drank his coffee.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games