Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:22 pm
kevin stalked through the shadows, and smirked as he saw adrian talking to the vampire that had just fed. his sword still clutched in his hand, he stood there waiting for the right time to strike, and kill another vamp.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm
Adrian
Adrian growled, "You sound like a good start... Wanna play?" she hissed grabbing the girls arm and slamming her into the ground.

Twilightchick372

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:59 pm
randall truned and pulled out his katana it was a up graded katana he ran fast and jumped it the air and slamed his sword it the ground  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:53 pm
Shita grunted as she landed onto the ground "Sorry not in the playing mood." she said as she swept her feet under hers knocking her to the ground. She quickly got on top of her and pinned her down putting all her weight on her. "If you think im stupid you're wrong." she said growling.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:34 am
randall ran and kicked Shita in the side .grabed his hand gun and aimed his colt 45  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:35 pm
Shita fell off of the girl and looked at the man who kicked her. She growled showing her fangs. She clenched her fist and released it making a double blade appear and stood in postition.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:14 pm
randall grabed his heavy sword its made of five katanas randall
pulled it out you want to take me on you will died put sword in a attack position  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm
Shita looked him "Really now." she said raising a brow. "don't blink or you might miss something." she said sneaky some hidden needles in the hand undetected and throwing the paralyzer needles quickly at him. She then quickly disappeared out of view.n  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 pm
*while walking hears a gun shot turns to notice what going on* that doesn't seem right *begins rushing over their pulls out a rappel gun and points to a tree and shoots it at faraway tree near where all the battle going on lands up top of the tree* "mmmh who should i help the 1 alone or join the group *begins thinking by pulling out dual .44 and start loading up one at a time while watching the fight going on*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:44 pm
Adrian
"YOU IDIOT! I WOULD HAVE HAD HER!" she said, jumping to her feet and growling at Randall. She turned and burst into a sprint after her, wherever that was. She opened her mouth in hopes of catching her scent, "Chicken! Why don't you fight me face to face!" she yelled, her legs carrying her into a small meadow within a wooded area near the town. She stopped, breathing fast and wings folding back into her spine. She pulled down her skirt, pulling out a knife as she did so from her thigh. "Come out come out where ever you are..."

Twilightchick372

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:20 pm
he came out of the shadows, behind shita, and smirked. "killing humans is unforgivable"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:30 am
chill i shot a trcker on her i can track her down grabed his m16 with kifne on the gun that was a decoy pulls out a tracking pda this helps got her randall runs were the snigel is are you come or not! *IM NOT LETING THAT PERSON GET AWAT WITH KILLING A HUMAN!*stops were the snigle is loads one clip in the rifle gose in the woods with his nigth vision on
walks slow scans the ground blood bingo followes the trial and stops gose behind a tree this is were the tracers snigle is.  

mg_jan_templar

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:34 pm
randall looks on the ground crap it must of fallen off randall looked up there was a wolf growling at him crud the wolf bit him in the neck randall flet a sharp pain and loked at the wolfit had still on his neck he pet it graded him back to a house it was broken down it got off this neck he got up and the wolf layed on his legs he peted it and sleeped  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:47 pm
[[ how can you show up behind her if you don't even know where she is....and unsc totally ignored the needles she threw ]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:25 pm
*aims at shita then points gun to the ground and stop to think* "is this really necessary or could i should another side" *begins thinking scratches head with guns start to think* "******** this is difficult"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff