Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:49 pm
Mello just stood there. He had calmed down, barely. If Cari hadn't been there he would've snapped. "Its ok." He said going to sit in a corner of the cafe.

Cari watched her dad. she felt bad for him. "Poor daddy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:50 pm
"Nice to meet you two," Avyran said with a small smile before he looked at the picture. "Wow, I like it. Um...But I do have one request. If I end up wearing that, can I still wear this hat with it? I always have to wear it," he finished while his right hand moved up and grabbed the brim of the bent black steeple hat resting on his head. "It's the only thing I have left from my sister since she passed away..."

What the hell? Why did I go and say that? I never tell anyone about what happened to her...There's definitely something in the air here. Maybe these people are like Morgan and I...

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 pm
"Sure I can alter yours to work according to how you like to wear youor clothes." She said smiling.

Mello just stared at a picture he had. It was of him and Matt. His eyes were watering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 pm
"Okay, thanks, that would be great." The idea finally fell upon Avyran to calm himself down with his powers; that way he would stop randomly blurting unneeded words. And he also sensed that someone else was feeling a bit tense, so it would do a lot of good. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like some time to clear my head..."

After that statement, he shuffled through a list of songs in his mind. He quickly decided on one, took a deep breath, and began to sing in a soft, sweet, melodic voice:

"Spent my days with a woman unkind,
smoked my stuff and drank..all my wine...
Made up my mind to make a new start,
going to California with an achin' in my heart..."

Almost instantly, a strange magical force emerged from his voice and began to spread a serene, calming feeling around. The feeling swept over Avyran, and he immediately felt a sense of peace in his heart. The effect that the cafe had over him faded away. He felt more like himself, simply letting the music take hold of him and free up his mind...  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:49 pm
((Are you talking about mello for the other person that is tense in the cafe?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:09 pm
((Yep, he seemed kinda edgy.))  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:33 am
((Mello is ALWAYS edgy. lol))
"Oh, wow! You have a beautiful voice." exclaimed Maria. "I'm Maria Dogwood, but you can call me Maria. I own and run this place." she told Avyran. "So, Kat's gotten herself tied up with the mob again? That girl, I swear, we're gonna have to put a tracking device on her and not let her go anywhere unaccompanied!" Maria joked, trying to make light of the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:39 am
((Im trying to play in character. xD))

"We should do that anyway."Cari  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:42 am
((Why is it that she always gets kidnapped when I'm not there. Is she trying to frame me? At least nobody went to save her yet.))
Alyss started to twirl her hair out of boredom. "Should we get her before she gets killed or something. That would be a really bad thing," she pointed out. She stopped twirling her hair and sat in a chair. She leaned forward in thought. "You don't think the guys across the street took her, do you?" She leaned back, thinking some more. "No. That wouldn't make sense. She didn't do anything to them, did she?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:48 am
Maria came to a starling realization. "Maybe she's a double agent! She works with the Black Cats but pretends to work here!" Maria exclaimed.  

Methodless Madness

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 am
Alyss nodded. "Yes. She was passing the bistro when it happened. Maybe she memorized the designs and brought them to the Black Cat along with the supplies to make the uniforms!" She crossed her arms and pouted. "And I wanted the red one," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:36 am
"She did have time to memorize the outfit designs. Because i only let you each see yours for a moment then hid it under these papers."Cari said softly.

Mello wasnt one for music. But he did relax a little.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

DonCacti

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:21 am
"Do you all honestly think she would betray you? I mean, she's a ditz, thats for sure, but not a traitor. Plus, I think anyone working here would be too afraid of Ms. Nosebleed over there to turn traitor." he motions over at Alyss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:39 am
"I don't think so. In fact, I highly doubt it. It's just a possibility. And don't call Ms. Nosebleed. It's kind of mean," she said, crossing her arms. "Does anybody know any scrying techniques? I know it's cheesy with the whole crystal ball stuff, but you could use it to find her," she suggested, trying to be a little bit helpful.  

Mentha spicata

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:57 am
((Oh, so my guess was correct? You're playing Mello from Death Note, right?))

Avryan stopped singing and looked at the woman who had complimented his singing.

"Um...Why...thank you, Miss Dogwood...So...You're the manager here? Can I....get an application?.....Please?"

Everyone seemed to be getting a bit jumpy, so he thought that maybe he should sing more than half a verse...But he decided to wait and see if he would have any luck landing a job here.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games