Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:24 pm
"He should be here already, but maybe he's just hiding in my part of the host club or something. I didn't originally agree with it, but it was left in my parents will that I was to marry him if anything were to happen to them. The wedding should be soon, though I'm still kinda nervous about meeting him... Would you two like to be part of the wedding? I could always use a bride's maid or two," I say, winking in Kairi's direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:31 am
what could i do? smile
i could help with decorations! or the food,i could wait!  

Dreaming In Donuts

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:28 pm
"Ooh! Can I decorate, May-chan? I'm going to be a succesful interior designer like my mom one day, so why not have the daughter of a famous desinger decorate?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:29 pm
"Sounds good to me Kairi-chan, that'd be wonderful! Oh and Kaoru-kun, are you any good at designing clothes? I'm still looking for the right dress. Or should I ask your mother or brother?" I ask, as I open a new tab and start searching through pictures of wedding dresses on photobucket.  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:15 am
Kairi turned her attention back to her computer.
A GIM flicked up on the screen.
GreeceBoyForU222: Hey, thanks so much for not driving me to school. I'm here though.
xoxBlueEyedGirl: O crap! Sorrry Artem. sweatdrop Wait. where are you?
GreeceBoyForU222: Computer Lab 314. I followed some kids in here. u?
xoxBlueEyedGirl has signed off

She leaned next to Kaoru.
"Artem is at the school, in this computer lab. . ." She whispered in his ear and sat straight up up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 pm
*puts an arm round kairi*
well atleast he isnt pestering you...*smiles*

I'd love to design the clothes!! blaugh Hikaru can help too and im sure my mom will chip in afew ideas!  

Dreaming In Donuts

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm
"A-Artem? I don't believe I've met him," I say to Kairi, then I turn back to Kaoru. "That'd be perfect! And you and Hikaru-kun absolutely have to be a part of the wedding, not just the designers, but be up on the side of the alter. What was that called again? Can't remember.... But you would stand near Erik somewhat and kinda back a bit. You know, the opposite of bride's maids. What's that called? Speaking of bride's maids Kairi-chan, you have to be one of mine!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:00 pm
"Oh but May. He knows you. It happened at the ball." she said remembering all too well of what he did to her.
"Yes. I can? That'd be amazing!"  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:46 pm
"Wait, what happened? I can't remember anything from the ball. Ever since Erik came into my life, I've forgotten almost all the bad things that have ever happened, so I may have shut that out of my mind for good," I say quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:35 pm
"Well my father brought this boy from Greece with him to the ball and he wanted me to marry him. But it was obvious that Artem just wasn't for me. and when he came running back in he saw you. He thought you were pretty. I could tell. He was a fake gentleman with, but a whole different man when he layed eyes on you. Sadly though, he has to stay in Japan until he gets engaged. So it's gonna be obvious he'll try to come after me again the second he sees you and Erik together."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 pm
"Oh, I see. So I've got a suitor huh? He's a little late, but if I explain that to him, maybe he'll understand and let you off the hook," I say hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:57 pm
-sigh- "Don't worry about me. I'll live. Maybe he'll run into some other girl he will think is prettier than me or something. I mean really, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but only a selected few are worth catching. (If you didn't get that, she means there are a lot of prettier girls other than Kairi)" she said leaning back in her chair.
------------------------------------------
"She's gonna fall over if she leans back anymore..." Artem mutters to himself. He looked down at the wheels of the computer chairs and saw Kairis beggining to slip. Out of instinct he rushed over and caught the chair before Kairi fell out.
"You should be more careful, Kairi. You could've been seriously injured." He said smiling and pushing thechiar back up.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:56 am
Thanks May-chan, id like to be as much a help as possible.

eek Yeahbee careful kairi! *places a hand on the back of the chair*
Lots of accidents can happen, imagine if you hit your head on the floor!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Kairi rubbed the back of her head at the thought of it.
"Gee, that would hurt. Thank Artem." Kairi said looking up at him.
"Ahh it was nothing. Don't worry about it." Artem said walking back to his computer.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 pm
"You alright Kairi-san?" Erik asks, as he speeds into the room and helps Artem lift her into an upright position in her chair.

"Hey there Erik. What's up?" I ask, as a smile breaks out on my face.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games