Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:14 pm
"I studied the way the sword cuts the victims. They are the same. I also faced that person in battle. I studied his fighting techniques, his speed, stamina, and how he attacked with a weapon." Yuu explained to Madi.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm
"ok then how do we stop him?"MAdi asked Yuu.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm
i was not dissappear i am hide behind house and listen they talk about.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 pm
"He is a rouge ninja so feel free to kill him with all your strength. But be careful. He is skilled. Make one mistake and it'll cost you your life." Yuu warned Madi.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm
"Well won't you help me. you know him better than i and i know with my skills and your skills we can defeat him. Yuu we have to stop this before iit gets even worse."Madi was looking at her claws and then looked at Yuu with eyes of hope.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm
"I will end this..." she said in a serious face and voice.
"While we're at it...." she disappeared and appeared behind Nani with a kunai knife on her throat.
"Let's bring her with us....." she said glaring to Nani.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:31 pm
"Fine with me"Madi grabbed Nani and threw her over her shoulder trying not to get any blood on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm
"He seems to be fond of her....if I'm wrong......" she stared at Nani with cold eyes.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:53 pm
"Yuu what are we going to do with her" Nani was dripping blood onto Madi's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:55 pm
"I have a plan...." she said in a sarcastic with a slight evil tone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:00 pm
"ooh goody i love plans."Madi was smiling and was oh so tempted to lick the blood off her shoulder but refrained not to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm
"Well, if I remember correctly, that person seems to be fond of this one...." she said pointing to Nani.
"I remember him saying while I "punish" her was to stop and don't hurt her....so...what if we made her like a hostage...I don't like this kind of thing but with these murders, it is unforgivable..." she said smirking while having serious eyes.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm
"Sounds like a plan and i know the perfect place.He He Follow me" Madi lead Yuu to the old dead tree. "We can keep her here until everything is ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm
Yuu followed Madi.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm
"i found this place when i discovered my well skills so no one really knows about it.We can keep her here for as long as we have to."Madi looked at you with a chesire cat grin.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games