Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Oh Spock!! Your so much more than Kirk could ever dream to be!!! With your pointy ears and your oh so smexy eyebrows!! and when you hold your hand the way you do... ohhhhh *shivers all over*

The person below me thinks Star Trek the next Generation is better than the original...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm
Picard was clearly a better captain then Kirk.

below me is going to argue  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:00 pm
Well, given that Kirk WAS the show to start with, it would make sense that he was the better Captain. He did set the stage for the followers!

Below me is afraid of Filia! razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm
How could Piccard be better then Kirk he paved the way for Star Trek and defined a new phenomenon. Ok so he had cheesy lines, one dimensional personality and more star bunny action than Hugh Hefner but it was the 60's and they were on a budget. (Lol really I'm indifferent on it I like both.) rolleyes mrgreen
Curses Filia where????!!!! eek Aaaaaaaa runnnnnn!!!!

The person below has mastered Klingon believing it to be a real language despite numerous court orders from the producers of Star Trek. eek  

Angelicphrase

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm
wish i could write as well as speak Klingon, now where did i put that klingon sword ninja ninja

the person below me thinks that deep space nine is better then all the seasons off star trek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 am
One Word: Dax.

The person below me is one of those Star Wars dorks that thinks Annie is better than everyone.  

Exor Omega

RiverLight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 am
I'm such a Star Wars dork that I think walking rugs are better than anything.

The person below me talks to trees--- and they answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 am
Yes yes, I do... what of it? *listens to the palm tree outside for advice on this...* "Okay, so you're saying that they don't hear you? Oh, that would explain it.." The tree said you cannot hear them so you're just jealous!

Person below me wants a talking tree like in LOTR  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 pm
where is that Ent, i saw him a few days ago, runs past a few and doesn't see any

the person below me is in trouble with the Ents  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm
The trees they're everywhere! I can hear them stalking me and trying to crush me with they're dirty roots! I told Treebeard I didn't know that she was his daughter! But he won't have any of it! I am so screwed, and this time I'm not gonna enjoy it!

The person below me thinks Gonorrhea is the Kingdom which Aragorn Rules over.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 pm
Well isn't it? I mean I suppose that it's a disease too is a little strange but I figured Tolkien was trying to slip in a little educational material. Like subliminal sex ed.......no?

The person below me has there neighbors buried in the basement because that damn furnace is on the fritz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Yea, and before I bury them I Give them a nice clean hair cut or shave, slash their throats and then make the Worst Pies in London! xp

The Person below me has a severe case of the Bottom Burps, and like to blame it on poor old Spot.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm
What are you looking at me for?! It's the dog I tell you why else would it smell of kibble and bits !!! ....

The person below me has tried to raise the dead for there own nefarious purposes but failed and only succeeded in raising dead pets and now marches with an army of undead gerbils  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 pm
Angelicphrase
What are you looking at me for?! It's the dog I tell you why else would it smell of kibble and bits !!! ....

The person below me has tried to raise the dead for there own nefarious purposes but failed and only succeeded in raising dead pets and now marches with an army of undead gerbils

I tell ya, the gerbils make the best army! They can get into any location and really chew up them wires! twisted I gotta have my own minions of some kind, ya know?

The person below me wants to rule the planet Mars!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 pm
Wants to? I AM the ruler, it says so right here on this Certificate, I got it online from the American Associate of Astronomers, I'm not even American Maha! Cost me a buck Ninety-nine plus shipping and handling, NOW MARS IS MINE! And as soon as someone gets started on Terra forming it I can begin my rule. Anyone? Anyone?

The person below me is in denial of the existence of the world  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games