Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:05 pm
Diz watched as his bodyguard dropped to the floor and sighed. Upon hearing a voice from behind him Diz slowly turned around. "Do you know how hard it is to find men like these? I'll tell you it's difficult. Ah, dammit! You got blood on my clothes too!" Diz complained angrily, looking at the gun being held up to him. "You think that gun gives you any power? Trust me it doesn't." Diz hadn't counted on this guy actually managing to catch him all the way across the city after his escape from the warehouse in the underground catacombs which he had set mines in behind him. "So how did you know where I would be?" Diz asked curiously as he continued to stare blankly at the man. "Then again that no longer matters." He said and without skipping a beat dived through a window of the house he was standing by. as he ran through the house he touched as many items as he could along the way. Diving out of the back exit into the alleyways as the items in the house exploded and almost took down the entire building. Quickly he escaped down a man hole and replaced the cover then began running through the sewer system.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:03 am
Dahlia covered her ears from the explosion. She watched as the man jumped into the sewers. Sighing, she popped open the nearest cover and jumped down, seeing the man not too far up ahead. Going at full speed, Dahlia started after the man, preparing her stun gun in case needed.  

The Galactic Panda

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:14 am
Dazeray sighed heavily as she dragged herself out of the bed.
What a nice nap.
Kimo mewed and yawned, showing his pointy teeth.
"Well, what do you say, Kimo? You hungry? I am!"
Dazeray walked out of the room with Kimo close behind. She walked towards the main room.
Where is everybody?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 pm
Arcaos just looked at the newpart of town then heard Roho fly from the other side. "What?"
He asked looking at Roho. He informed him about what Dehlia was doing.
"Follow her, if anything happens to her, come get me." He order returning to his previos position.
Roho left, soon he was following Dehlia so quietly that he couldn't be heard.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:15 pm
"and so the chase begins" Valis said in that same light tone of voice, and walked without a moment throught after and into the building right as it exploed around him... when the smoke cleared Valis laughed flish hanging from the side of his skull, his target was a wild card Valis had to give him that which was good it made for a great ride and so Valis after fixing his ruined burnt face back on his skull and made sure that it stayed on "run, run i don't want to end the game just yet, oh no not yet" and with that Valis walked away

"and so the world goes to hell in a hand basket" Christopher said with a sigh as another building blew up  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:02 pm
"As it runs, more disater comes." Arcaos said with some anxioty in his voice, "I just hope it doesn't kill too many."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jamesta

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Maho came upon the men who were talking "u0uh...hi....are anyone of you the ones who is causing all of the explosions?" she was always such a straigh forward girl....and very dimwitted at times....  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm
"No, we are wonder who is." Arcaos stated as he looked in the same direction.

Adeodatus stood ontop of a building close to them. With a sniper rifle aimed to injure and scare away, he shot at one of them. He missed the demon just barely, he shot again hitting the man next to him.

Arcaos grabbed his sholder as it was shot, the bullet lodged and shatter in his sholder he quickly ducked for the shadows.

Adeodatus ducked down so they couldn't see him, and ordered his gang to surround them. One after anothere, poeple started poping out of nowhere, surrounding them in a semicircle, untill there were about a hundred people with guns aimed at them. Arcaos jumped down off the building and landed with grace. "What are you doing here? My gang owns this side of town." He asked Christopher.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:13 pm
Christopher smiled but ingored the man, he started to change, lage pitch black bat like wings grew out of his back ruining the cloth's he was wearing, his snow white skin went as black as a coal mine his red eyes blazed with a black rage, his head, under went a ghrotest transformation, first the head enlongated as thick black hair grew out of it, it became more and more dog like until it was the head of a dog, not just any dog a jackal he then spoke "i don't care what you or your little playmat own, I WALK WHERE EVERY I DAMN WILL CHOOSE!" Christopher rored voice somehow less human sounding more like a bark, "now unless you want me to unzip your guts and drink your bone marrow stand aside or face my ira!" Christopher hissed and slowly walked over to him the street under him cracking under the soles of his clawed feet he looked at him an inch away from his face, smelling like smoke, fire and burning fur "STAND ASIDE OR SUFFER MY IRA!!" Christopher screamed at him his the breath of each word giving off blistering heat, his young demon body quivering with rage. then one of the men had the nerve, the very nerve to to shoot him. This was enough to set Christopher off, he flew over the men and let loose an unearthly screeh right before he dive bombed the man who tryied and failed to shoot Christoper full of harmess bullets, in fact the only two things that could hurt him where sliver and God himself, he pinned the now screaming man to the street knocking the gun away with his tail as he did so, and then ripped open his thort, blood spraying everywhere but mostly all over Christopher's fur and muzzel, then a wet ripping sounds as he tour out the mans thort and sollowed it, he then flew back to where he was covered in blood and looked scereanly at the man who had asked what he was doing here

((yes i am that bored sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:24 am
Diz ran through the sewers at an amazing speed, he could hear the footsteps from behind him of the person giving chase. "I'll fix this!" He mumbled to himself as he pulled out a couple of coins from his pocket and dropping them behind him as he ran. The coins exploded and the sewer tunnel he was running down started to collapse, Diz quickly moved into the next tunnel dropping more coins behind him making sure that he wouldn't be followed. The second set of coins exploded and collapsed the tunnel as Diz darted through it. Convinced he had lost his persuer Diz climbed up a ladder leading up to a manhole cover. Pushing it open Diz climbed out and replaced the cover, looking down the street he could see the damage from where the sewers had collapsed and parts of the streets had fallen through. "Maybe I over done it a little..." Diz said with a slight grin as he turned and ran into the overcrowded shopping mall that he had come up in front of.

Nutrino Starwind

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm
Dahlia continued to pursue the man, running at full speed when she heard another splashing of water, followed by a few loud explosions. She tried to stop herself, and managed to avoid the explosions, but a large piece of concrete came falling down. In an attempt to dodge it, Dahlia swung her body forward, pushing all of her weight against a part of the tunnel that wasn't collapsing. Upon impact, Dahlia grunted and fell on the side of the water, her mind slowly slipping into an unconscious state.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:42 pm
"my, my your a hard one to find Dizzy" Valis said in that same light soft voice "now i could kill you here and now, or i could take you some far place away and cut you up...... or could fake your death and we'd both be happy" Valis mused putting one ice cold hand on his sholder  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:39 pm
Adeodatus's body regrew after a shor while. "Then silver it be." He grinned evily as he pulled out a silver shortsword. "You're good, by not good enough to kill me." He started to attack Christopher, but he noticed a moving shadow strangling his men. "What?" He stopped a little confused before continuing his attack.

After the men dropped unconcious, Arcaos reformed to his human state. "Adeodatus, The God of the Murder Gang.... this was unexpected." He said before pulling out his darkfire sword. "Dance with this fire once more... after all, you did try and kill my family."
Roho crashed through before the concrete close up. He pulled Dehlia up to a sitting position and started to try and wake her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:46 pm
Dahlia was just a lifeless corpse in another's eyes. Her breathing was barely audible as her comatose state grew longer...

Fire blazed all around her. "Mama! Papa!" She cried out into the fire. Nothing... but his laughing. Dahlia gasped and tried to run.... something tangled her ankle, then her wrists.... "How bout a game, little girl?" He hissed maniacally into her ear. "No!" She cried, trying to escape. The man laughed, and threw her onto a table, the fire still around her. She tried to look up at the man, but something held her head down firmly. "If you can guess why I am here, I will let you go." "No! Please!" "Disobedient I see.... well then you shall be punished!" A streak of hot pain seared down her back. Her screams were drowned by the sound of collapsing wood....

Dahlia twitched, the pain in her scar flaring up a bit.

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm
Roho breathed some healing smoke into her nose. He started to lick her in the face to wake her up.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games