Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 pm
Tangerine_Monster
I'm 15, and I don't really like guys. Or girls. Is that normal?

Yes it is. I have a friend who's turning 20 this year and she doesn't like guys or girls either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do girls have 'wet dreams' just like guys? o.o

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm
Sensation Ari
User ImageUser Image

Do girls have 'wet dreams' just like guys? o.o

User Image

Yes girls do. There's just no evidence of it after, usually.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

I dislike how I'm like the only one asking questions, lol.
Anyways..

What are female condoms and how are they used? o.o

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Seawicket

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skol Vikings,
let's win this game.

A female condom is a device that is used during sexual intercourse as a barrier contraceptive and to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs—such as gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV). Invented by Danish MD Lasse Hessel, it is worn internally by the receptive partner and physically blocks ejaculated semen from entering that person's body. Female condoms can be used by the receptive partner during a**l sex.

The female condom is a pouch with flexible rings at each end. Before vaginal intercourse, the ring inside the pouch is inserted deep into the v****a, holding the condom in the v****a. The p***s is directed into the pouch through the ring at the open end, which stays outside the vaginal opening during intercourse. Female condoms have been available since 1988.

video on how to use.

Skol Vikings,
honor your name.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm
So is it like, embarrassing after u have sex with ur partner(first time er not)? er is it sort of different for everybody??? O.o

Miamiakima

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Seawicket

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Skol Vikings,
let's win this game.

It's different for everyone.
Just depends on how comfortable
you are with your partner i suppose.

Skol Vikings,
honor your name.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:39 pm
Very subjective question, but whatever -
I had my "first time" about a month ago, with a girl. However, it was strictly one-sided cunnilingus/fingering. Am I still considered a virgin, or not? It doesn't really matter haha, but if someone asks me, I don't want to tell the wrong thing.

sterek

Tipsy Genius

Seawicket

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 pm
Skol Vikings,
let's win this game.

In my opinion, yes.
Until your hyman is broken,
you are.
Again, that's just my opinion.

But that's up to you to decide.

Skol Vikings,
honor your name.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:44 am
Miamiakima
So is it like, embarrassing after u have sex with ur partner(first time er not)? er is it sort of different for everybody??? O.o
I'd hope that you choose a partner you wouldn't be embarrassed about having sex with.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 am
I tried a**l. We used a lube but it still REALLY hurt. Is it like this for everyone? Does it get better? Do I have to practice penetrating my a**s or something?

Any tips on first time a**l or good positions for a**l would be appreciated/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:48 am
hitodeman
I had my "first time" about a month ago, with a girl. However, it was strictly one-sided cunnilingus/fingering. Am I still considered a virgin, or not? It doesn't really matter haha, but if someone asks me, I don't want to tell the wrong thing.
I'm pretty sure that you can give fingering and cunnilingus and still be a virgin until you receive. Normally you are still considered a virgin until a guy penetrates you, but if you only like girls I don't know. But really, its whatever you feel like. No one's going to get worked up over what you say about your body and whether its technically untrue. If you're in a relationship with this girl, ask how she would feel if you told someone that you were or were not a virgin.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Liviania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
hitodeman
I'm pretty sure that you can give fingering and cunnilingus and still be a virgin until you receive. Normally you are still considered a virgin until a guy penetrates you, but if you only like girls I don't know. But really, its whatever you feel like. No one's going to get worked up over what you say about your body and whether its technically untrue. If you're in a relationship with this girl, ask how she would feel if you told someone that you were or were not a virgin.

People have huge debates over where the line is drawn, and many (misogynists) say two girls can't lose their virginity together since no p***s is involved. Whatever.

The answer is, virginity doesn't matter. It isn't a gift, it isn't something you give or someone takes. It just means you haven't had sex.

Personally, I count oral sex, a**l sex, and vaginal sex as losing your virginity. Okay, I also count frottage. It's arbitrary and meaningless, so why I bother drawing a line . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
I tried a**l. We used a lube but it still REALLY hurt. Is it like this for everyone? Does it get better? Do I have to practice penetrating my a**s or something?

Any tips on first time a**l or good positions for a**l would be appreciated/
••I C R I C K L E••
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

Hope this helps.

Seawicket

xPeaceLoveAndHairMetal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:43 am
Ok. I have an odd... question. I'm only 13 and I have a boyfriend. We talk about sex all the time, and lately I've been thinking about whether or not I should let him... finger me. Like, not under the clothes, but over them and I want him to touch my er... breasticles.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff