Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:59 am
So...I have a question for everybody, what is an egg man? I heard it in a song  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm
"Egg man...? I don't know either..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 pm
"The egg man is humpty dumpty!" Yuki called over before turning back to Sophia. She smlied and clapped her hands together. "Kawaii!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 pm
::Gazes into Miss Sophia's big chocolate brown eyes and is struck by an intense feeling of attraction. My heart begins to pound like crazy, feeling as though it has been pierced by something sharp, my face becomes redder than a tomato, and I feel hot and dizzy:: Oh.....my.......I feel strange.......I'm sorry, I can't sit here anymore, something in this area is affecting me. Is this some sort of magic or sorcery? ::Tries to look Sophia in the eyes, but is unable and turns away in embarrassment. I wonder if she is using some sort of magic to rack my nerves or if this is something more. I apologize and quickly move to a couch on the other side of the room to calm down:: What just happened to me?! Oh, and to answer Yuki, an Eggman is Sonic the Hedgehog's arch nemesis who is super smart, yet can never outwit Sonic.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 pm
Sophia watched as Jin started to act strangly when he saw her face. He turned bright red and said he couldn't sit there anymore, apologized, got up and left. Sophia not knowing what just happened felt that it was bacause of her face and immidately hid it again behind her hair and looked down at the ground firmly.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She repeayed softly a few times feeling it was bacause he didn't like her face or that maybe she did something bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 pm
"Somebody has a crushy poo!" Yuki sings, "can't you even tell when you have a crush? You are Tamaki Jr."  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm
Sophia looks over at Yuki, who was singing that tune, curiously. She turned bright red and looked over at jin.
"A crush?" She asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 pm
"I have to agree with Yuki-san. He's like a mini Tamaki-senpai..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Maxkyun_fangirl_01018

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:30 am
Suddenly the door opens. A new girl comes in wondering if she should ask them if Tamaki-senpai is there or not. She asks " Ummm........ Excuse me...Is Tamaki-senpai here? I'm Yuuki Minoru.....Haruhi-senpai told me to talk him cuz I need help with a problem...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 am
Yuki smiled over at Yuuki. "Looks like there's three people with the name 'Yuki'...although you spell it differently...probably. Anywho, Tamaki's not here at the moment! Please leave a message after the beep." Yuki turned to Jin. "He's sorta like a mini Tamaki...if Tama-senpai used magic...BEEP!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 am
"aww! so what are you gonna do now Tama Jr. ?" says Yuki, pinching his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:11 am
"T-Tama Jr. ? Is that Jin-san's nickname now...?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 pm
"That's kinda creepy...to be honest..." I laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 pm
"Very creepy...why do I get the feeling Tamaki will approve?"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:13 pm
"Tamaki would approve...he's that crazy," I said with a grin.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games