Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Movies TV Shows Books Comics
Dr. Who - a show for the truly decrepit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Dr. Who?
I don't like anybody.
5%
 5%  [ 15 ]
Didn't he have something to do with pledge drives?
1%
 1%  [ 5 ]
I don't watch medical shows.
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
I heard he went crazy and lived in Obi-Wan's attic.
10%
 10%  [ 31 ]
Sure. Lots. Now gimme my poll gold.
24%
 24%  [ 74 ]
Exterminate! Exterminate!
56%
 56%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 300

indyana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 pm
I am possibly too addicted to the new Doctor Who... for example, I watched the episodes of Sarah Jane Adventures that they ran on Scifi, just because it was vaguely connected to Doctor Who (and because I am secretly a giant kid). I also follow Torchwood, although they never kill off the characters I want them to kill off. *glares at Crazy Gwyn because she gets 'main character amnesty'*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 pm
OMG I am so ridiculously obsessed with Doctor who! (Note sig and profile! ^_^) I'm sad to say I didn't actually know anything about it until the new series with Christopher Eccleston started on the sci-fi channel. I soon became addicted and downloaded all of the older episodes and the movie. I have now seen every episode and the movie and I Love it!

User Image

Pixy wings

Danamii

Sparkly Lunatic

5,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:12 pm
that siggy is so sweet!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:19 pm
Oh lord! I want the 10th Doctor! Can I have him?  

Spotty-Chan

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 pm
I think you'd have to do battle with a horde of squeeing DT fangirls in the Doctor Who guilds to get him to yourself. lol
One of my friends has sort of unofficially created something called The David Tennant Reddi-Wip Brigade (based on the fact that a Time Lord's body temperature is so low whipped cream wouldn't melt on him... mrgreen ) She's serializing a (lightly-'cause this site is PG-13) blue 10 & River fanfic over at the Doctor Who Guild in the fiction subforum. smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:30 pm
Actually I think David Tennant has a girl friend. But Hey who says you can't look right? LOL

heart heart Hey look time lord hearts! LOL  

Pixy wings

Pixy wings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 pm
Danamii
that siggy is so sweet!!

Thanks! It took me forever to make it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:31 am
The Doctor is most awesome, I am trying to get some items based off of him in the Kingdom of Loathing razz  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:54 am
I have to admit I only got in on the new series and absorbed all three seasons... as well as Sarah Jane and Torchwood (Captain Jack is mad hot! See my VJ for his awesome "Too Sexy" video I found on YouTube!). I heard the next season won't even premier in the UK until 2010. crying Apparently they changed directors and their trying to make this one especially awesome. They also said there will be five specials until then... however, we always get premiers a year later than the UK so we probably won't see the next season until 2011! scream No word on Torchwood, though, and I have a feeling Sarah Jane won't go any further. That short season seemed pretty final. In the meantime, I plan to catch myself up on the original series through Netflix.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:01 am
I remember I was at a comic convention a few years ago, and some guy came up behind me and asked if I would like to have a photo with the Daleks. xd  

Mahoumegami

Pixy wings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:16 am
Azaveil: Torchwood won't premiere till 2010 or Doctor who? Either way it sucks but I just wanted to know.

I want my picture taken with a Dalek! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 am
So I just stole Pixy' sig....

Forget Tennant! Cap'n Jack is Chief of my mental Harem
heart

Vaihingen

Warnersister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:13 pm
Azaveil
than the UK so we probably won't see the next season until 2011! scream No word on Torchwood, though, and I have a feeling Sarah Jane won't go any further. That short season seemed pretty final. In the meantime, I plan to catch myself up on the original series through Netflix.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, Sarah Jane is back for a new series in early October in the UK.

DW  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm
*sits in the corner protecting a Dalek* bwahaha Mine!

David Is hOOOOOT thought, but unatainable and I have my hubby ^^  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Pixy wings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:29 pm
Noooooooooes Not my siggy! *Cries* crying It took me so long to make.

Oh and yeah John Barrowman is hot!!! And have you heard that man sing? Oh My GOD!!! He has the voice of an angel!

And David Tennant is also very gorgeous!  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff