Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm
Kashi blushes brighter. "N-No! w-why would you think that?! why should i be jelouse that a girl is checking you out?! i am so not jelouse! how could you think of such nonsence?!" her eyes had gotten wider as she spoke.

the watress walks to Alec and Kashi's table. "so have you figured out what you would like?"

"i would like the cashew chicken." Kashi says still red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:53 pm
Sage was watchng Leon and Strife's fight intensly. Bi-bolar much,Sage thouhgt as Leon started to rage out. "You need help , you can't do this all on your own!" She yelled at him.  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 pm
Alec chuckles lightly and his smile widens as the waitress' eyes go big when he does. She swallows hard.
"I would like some Fried Rice with a side of Crab Rangoon."
He gives her the menu, winking at her once. The woman's face goes brighter red and she exhales sharply - obviously releasing a held-in breath. She bustles off mumbling to herself about his age.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm
"No, let him be, we'll just seal him after he rips the vampire limb from limb, right now we need to focus on his twin," Reed casted another spell, "Wood feeds flame." The stake burst into a fireball that Reed controlled to attack Blaze. His shields were virtually gone by now and he was sure that the vampires could see glimpses of him be now. "Takes up a lot of mana to cast such a large number of spells at once" Reed grinned.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 pm
Sage smirked. "Simple solution; don't cast so many. At this point it doesn't matter in the slightest if they see you." She cast her own fire spell and combined it with Reed's, doubling it's power. "Let me help you with that one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 pm
Kashi tries to ignore the fact that Alec flirted back at the watress, and rolls her eyes. what an idiot.

the watress brings Zeke his food, sets it in front of him, and smiles at him flirtatiously. "here ya go honey. if there is anything else that i can get you just holler for me. ok?"

Zeke smiles back and nods. "ok. thank you very much." the watress blushes and walks away almost running into a chair that someone left out in the middle of the walkway.  

Evil_Maiden420

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 pm
"I suppose, but the thing is, Rune spells build up on each other so one big spell is actually just a bunch of smaller spells," reed had stopped trying to hide himself and was focusing on fighting and maintaining his AT field. "My motorbike is nearby, I can carry a good number of people with a simple spell but it will look weird going into town with two people floating behind me, got any better ideas?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 pm
Alec sips at his soda, never taking his eyes off Kashi. The color had faded from her face, but she now looked a little...annoyed? Alec tried to hold back a smile. His eyes flickered to the side of Kashi's head as he realized someone was sitting in the booth behind her. It was a man and he had maroon colored hair. Alec cursed under his breath and ripped off a piece of napkin. He scribbled on it with a pencil.

What are you doing here, Zeke? Don't move, the waitress is about to ask you something.

Alec rolled it into a tiny ball and stuck it in the end of his straw. He put one end in his mouth and blew it, the ball hitting Zeke in the back of the head. He grabbed it and unwaded it, reading. Two seconds later and waitress walked up to the man to ask him if he wanted a refill.

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 pm
((ur making it too complicated))
"Yeah. Can you fly?" Sage asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 pm
((How so?))
"Kind of, I can move pretty fast while levitating though my motorbike is still faster," Reed thought about just dragging the demon with them, it would probably be an easier and faster way of getting out of there.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:20 pm
((mana and all that stuff is getting to complicated))
"I can bend the wind around us so we go faster than that motorbike of yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm
Blaze had risen to his feet his wounds almost fully healed when both of the casters hit him at the same time with fire spells setting him on fire with intense heat. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed in pain as he burned. He quickly took his clothes off except for his underwear, his skkin was now as black as the ace of spades and he could barely stand but his pride wouldn't allow him to be defeated in such a way. He flew towards Sage at high speed when he noticed it the other force that he couldn't detect before, the male caster had slowly come into veiw though he was still fluxuating between visible and invisible. Blaze continued to fly at the girl hoping to atleast take one down.

Leon followed Strife through the air he wasn't as quick as his opponent but was confident he could take him down. Letting loose a fireball Leon watched as it gained on Strife, Strife had swerved out of the way of the fireball and Leon fired a second scoring a direct hit which would have killed most beings with exception to a werewolf and a vampire, possibly an angel too, and he watched as Strife began to tumble to the ground. Flying at full speed he rammed his body inot strife and grabbed hold heading towards the ground even faster. The pair hit the ground making the whole area around them rumble and dust sprayed up from where they crashed covering the entire area in a thick cloud of dust.

Strife desperately tried to evade a fireball that Leon had launched his way and was sucessful when he was hit by a second knocking him temporarilly unconcious. By the time he had regaiined conciousness Leon had already dived towards him and hit him hard in the gut moving him faster towards the ground. The pair crashed into the ground and Strife lay there unmoving.

Nutrino Starwind

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 pm
((Bah, but that's the source of magic, I'm going to go with it, if you're going to ignore it, then I don't care, just go with whatever))

"Alright, that seems good, so who's going to seal the demon?" Reed knew several high level sealing sells but they were taoist spells. He didn't know if the eastern seals would work to well on a western demon. "We're going to have to drag him with us after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 pm
Kashi just looks at Alec bewildered. "why in the hell did you do that?? this is not fifth grade. so act your age!"
Zeke feels something hit the back of his head. what in the hell is this?? third grade?? he picks it up and reads it. not even one minute after the waitress comes to his table.
"hun would you like me to get you a refill?" the woman says picking up his glass.
"yes thank you." she walks away and Zeke turns around in his seat. and looks at Alec. "you have got to be kidding me. shooting a wad of paper from a straw? you could have thought of something better than that."
Kashi looks up at the familiar voice and sees her adopted brother, Zeke."what are you doing here? dont you have some innocent bystandard to kill?"
"the things you and your friends call innocent are monsters. killing anything they could get their hands on. they dont deserve to live." Zeke argues.  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 pm
Alec puts his hands up innocently.
"Look, if we are going to talk at least pick up your food and come sit down. If we are going to argue, do it right. I want to save the pleasure of killing you later and eating fried rice now."
He sucked up a bit of water into the straw and blew it at Zeke's face.
"Don't just sit there. Get your b*****d a** over here. I don't wanna make a scene at my favorite restaraunt."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games