Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:28 pm
Naah. You could use that charm of yours and become an egg! blaugh *She moved in closer and started moving her hand up and down one of his wings.* Well there are the cooler slightly hidden parts here and the water does have to come out of the ground somewhere. I searched it out and found it after I got back from your house when I got to first enjoy your lava bath. *She giggled at the memory.*

*Her other hand moved along the area his shirt ripped.* I wonder if there is a special top you can get for this...or maybe you should wear things with a slightly open back for your wings. Hey! Are they boney, *she moved her hand that was touching his shirt to the front of him and squeezed him a little,* or are they made of the same stuff the rest of you is made of?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:59 pm
Daphne traveled down the stairs, "Swimming, eh?" She said, lifting an eyebrow, "looks fun. I think I'll join you." She walked across to the pool's changing stalls and found her suit in one of the lockers. She tugged on the bakini. She could never wear a one-peice. It didn't fit her body type. She put on tons upon tons of sunscreen and a pair of boy-style board shorts. She walked onto the pool steps and shivered "It's cool." She commented about the temperature. She didn't know how to swim very well (or perhaps not at all) so she stayed in the shallow end.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:30 pm
*Jacob arrived later that day, a number of books in his hands. A couple skeletal looking demons followed behind him, carrying the heavier things for him. The necromancer seemed to be a bit "woozy" still, his body still recovering from the latest "adventure"*

Demon: "I say you can still wait one more day while you rest. The charm will last long enough."

Jacob: "Look, I don't trust a damned thing the Niearcim does. The charm's powerful, but who knows... it could be weakened or canceled out sooner than normal if there's something affecting her. We'll need to be sure. Harju, did you bring the proper spell scrolls?"

*The other demon, Haju, nodded. He was dressed in simple robes with numerous markings on them.*

Jacob: "Good..."

*When the grouped arrived at the door, the pac-ghosts floated to it and let them in. Jacob thanked them, and went up to Rosemary's office, knocking politely.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:54 pm
*Rosemary answered in her doctor's attire. Her long hair was tied up in a bun with a few sticks with charms dangling off the ends. She even had her glasses on.* Come in, *she said while pulling the door open even more and stepped out of the way.*

*Veni was sitting on the couch sucking on one of Rosemary's blood lollis. His demeanor made him look like a child patient who had just finished with a checkup and was waiting for mommy. Rosemary closed the door.* Have a seat if you wish. Shall I get you anything to drink? Water, *she guestured at the water in there with the paper cups,* milk, kithos berry juice, coffee, tea, hard spirits, blood?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:07 pm
Jacob: "Actually, tea sounds rather nice, thank you.. I hope your evening has been pleasent so far, with nothing trying to ruin it for once. Ah, good evening, Veni."

*He nodded to the vampire on the couch while the two skeletal demons followed him in.*

Jacob: "These two will be assisting me. This is Haju, and the other one is Juro."

Juro: "Hi. Yeah, I'm here to make sure this fool doesn't over-exert himself. Haju's another mage that's just going to help him with the magic stuff."

*Haju didn't say anything, but merely nodded as he gently unrolled one of his scrolls. Upon closer inspection, his mouth was sewn completely shut by a very thin wire.*

Jacob: "Was there any particular room you wanted to have the test in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:27 pm
*Rosemary looked from one stranger to another.* If it was you and demons that I knew I would have said my sleeping chambers, but seeing as it they are not, my bedroom will be fine. If you're going to have me lay down, I'd like it in my coffin then.

Don't shut the lid on her. She won't be happy. wink

*Rosemary stared blankly at Veni.* I'll got get some tea then... *When she exited the word's, "Inky...I wonder if anyone's let him out," could be heared. She checked on the ghost first and released him if he was still trapped. She then made Jacob some tea and came back with it.* So...what am I supposed to do for these...tests?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:51 pm
*Jacob thanked her as he sipped his tea.*

Jacob: "Nothing. All that matters is that you are as comfortable as possible."

- - - - - -

*Meanwhile outside, there was a knock on the door. A figure stood there, waiting calmly and patiently. He stood at least 8 foot tall, if not more, and had large black demonic wings behind him. In fact, it was a demon. His face was skull-like in appearance, empty eye-sockets somehow taking in everything he looked at curiously. His sharp, needle teeth seemed to gleam, and he had sharp horns that jutted out of the sides of his head and downwards. A long, powerful tail swished behind him, as black as the rest of his flesh.*

*Somehow, his appearance was made less threatening by what he chose to wore. A simple green sweater, black slacks and loafers. All topped off by him resting his hands on a strange looking cane with a red orb-shaped gem on top.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:27 pm
You're making me even more uneasy by continuously rambling on about my comfort for whatever you and they are going to do... *Her eyes moved from one creature to another. She was a bit nervous by the fact that she didn't know what they where going to do, what was going to happen, and that she was going to allow someone she didn't know to do mystery things to her to help someone she did.*

May I be with you or at least in hearing distance?
---

*Black opened the door and looked up from the legs.* H-hello, *she said. Looks can be deceiving. Looks can be deceiving. At least he's dressed nice. Looks can be deceiving, looks can be deceiving.* Welcome to THoR. How may I help you?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:37 pm
*The demon smiled kindly, or tried to rather... it only had the effect of showing off more of his deadly sharp teeth. His tail twitched a bit, before settling down... Black thought she saw something odd at the end of the appendage... it looked like the flesh there unfolded much like a flower, and that there was a sharp blade hidden within.*

Demon: "Good evening, Miss Black. I was hoping that you wouldn't mind me stopping by for a visit. I wish to see how Galantros and the others are after their trip into Ni'Jitogrimiz..."

- - - - - - -

*Jacob shook his head, and put his cup of tea down. That wasn't exactly his intent.*

Jacob: "Sorry. Basically we'll be 'scanning' you. I'll be summoning a number of mage spirits I've known over the past centuries to help me look for anything that the Niearcim may have left behind in you. To help keep me awake, Juro will actually be transferring energy into my body, since honestly, I'm still a bit tired. I don't want to wait longer than necessary though. Haju will be helping me with the actual summoning process. A number of his magics mix well with mine, and help boost the process."

"And of course, anyone you want to be there with you, they're welcome. It won't intefere with our testing, and may actually make things easier..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:05 pm
*Black wondered if Jacob told him about that trip. She knew few where supposed to know abut it and very few of GL's friends actually called him Galantros. She sniffed at him.* Die...Dieamos? Whoa! How'd you do it? I can't manipulate my height that much...about a mile tall to about twice my size... *She let him in, circled around him, and checked out his tail.* Still a bit freaky, but you're dressed up all snazzy in those loafers and that cane. Looking like you'll dance to Elvis or to some other classic song, *she swung her hips a little,* in your blue swade shoes and it burns burns burns the ring of fire. Do you like to dance? *She stopped.* Ahem...I think GL is in the kitchen hording the mint 'n chip.

----

I haven't actually talked to anyone else besides him about this. I don't want them to worry more than they already have, so I didn't even mention our talk last night to BlackMN or Galantros. *She took off her glasses and started undoing her hair.* I think there's still a couple of energy drinks in the... *She paused a moment as if listening and looked out the slightly obscured glass part of the entrance.* Black says Dieamos is here to check up on us. That's a useful trick. What happened to all the shadow goblins he usually housed?

When you're ready Jacob we can go into the other room and I'll lay down and we can start.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:23 pm
psychotic__Gal
Daphne traveled down the stairs, "Swimming, eh?" She said, lifting an eyebrow, "looks fun. I think I'll join you." She walked across to the pool's changing stalls and found her suit in one of the lockers. She tugged on the bakini. She could never wear a one-peice. It didn't fit her body type. She put on tons upon tons of sunscreen and a pair of boy-style board shorts. She walked onto the pool steps and shivered "It's cool." She commented about the temperature. She didn't know how to swim very well (or perhaps not at all) so she stayed in the shallow end.

*The two children jumped into the pool. They ganged up on Daphne and began to splash her.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:49 pm
((I did it again!!!!! I have too many character names!! lol... I meant Daphne... not Cordelia... I'll be editing a couple of posts xp oops...)) Daphne laughed trying to get away, she slowly edged to the deep end of the pool. She slowly made her way to the point where she couldn't stand, not noticing that it was getting deeper until it was to late. She tried to find the bottom but went under. Her laughter died, and her eyes grew wide with fear. She splashed, trying to get to the surface. What had she been thinking going in the pool when she couldn't even swim?  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:19 pm
GL: "Hey, I'm not hoarding!"

*He stepped out of the kitchen, green ice cream smeared on his face. Dieamos' empty eye sockets widened a bit.*

GL: "I'm just... savoring... Yeah. Wow Dieamos, you really.. uh.. shrunk."

Dieamos: "I was not aware that you had wings, Galantros..."

GL: "Oh, these. Yeah, it was sort of an odd consequence after the curse was lifted. Didn't Jacob tell you?"

*The abomination demon shook his head.*

Dieamos: "I have been preoccupied in my studies, so that I could learn how to do some more... constructive.. magic. Such as teleportation, and altering my form."

- - - - - -

*Jacob unscrolled lengths of canvas on the walls, both he and Haju marking them with symbols using a black paste. Rosemary was laid down on one of these sheets, several circles drawn around her body, with symbols inside of each curve. Jacob sat crosslegged in front of Rosemary, and pulled out a small black box from inside his armor.*

Jacob: "Haju, light the candles please... Thank you. This box contains the ash and skeletal fragments of several mages. It will be useful in contacting their souls. One thing is for certain, recieving the skeletal toe of a centuries dead person as a birthday gift is an unusual present..."

*Candles were placed around the room, and as they were lit, each took on a faint tint of color. Nothing flamboyant, but noticable if you looked at each one briefly. Finished with his task, Haju sat next to Jacob, tying his robes around his waist so that his torso was visible. He was covered in stitchings, scars, and strange tattoos. The demon murmured to himself, tracing some of his tattoos with his fingers. Slowly, the markings on his flesh began to shift and glow. Jacob nodded, and placed his small box in front of him as he closed his own eyes*

Jacob: "Let's begin..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:21 pm
Well it seems to have payed off. You even look a bit different other than height and legs. Or maybe I just couldn't see you very well. You're not as obsessive about studying as Jacob is are you?

Oooooh! Did I hear GL right? Is that Dieamos? The one who went smack smack on the tall green things? *Willow flew in through an open window and when she got her answer, she smack smacked Dieamos' face.*

Bad no eyes lower highthing! Other pixies and faries still mad at you. We saw you on big dirt pile the other day! Others don't know your name, Willow didn't tell, but I can't convince them you're not such a bad no eye highthing either. They won't recognize you like this though. 4laugh

---

*Rosemary gave an uneasy smile from her position at the gift comment. Veni however gave a teasing smile and showed off his middle finger to Jacob.* For your next birthday, would you like the finger of someone whose been dead more than a millenium? *He put the hand down and started to stroke the hand he was holding.*

*Rosemary looked at Jacob when he said "let's begin."* Are you going to do what I offered to allow you to do last night? If you don't do it tonight, I may not offer to allow you to do it again even if you ask. I do have a request if you do, I want to be able to know what you are thinking while you go through that if I desire to.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:38 pm
psychotic__Gal
((I did it again!!!!! I have too many character names!! lol... I meant Daphne... not Cordelia... I'll be editing a couple of posts xp oops...)) Daphne laughed trying to get away, she slowly edged to the deep end of the pool. She slowly made her way to the point where she couldn't stand, not noticing that it was getting deeper until it was to late. She tried to find the bottom but went under. Her laughter died, and her eyes grew wide with fear. She splashed, trying to get to the surface. What had she been thinking going in the pool when she couldn't even swim?

*The little girl got out and grabbed the life saver. Her brother grabbed the string and walked and sunk in after Daphne. He couldn't swim either apparently. The little boy grabbed the other vampire and tugged on the rope. His sister pulled them in to the shallower end and helped them out.* Umm I think there is a kiddie pool over there. *She stood on her tippy toes and looked.* Yes yes there is one. It doesn't go more than four and a half feet deep.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games