Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
*Walks around town a bit where Abel and Blais' mansions are* 'I need to find a place to sleep' Shun thought to himself

Blais: *faintly notices Shun walking around as she sits on the roof of her mansion* i dont even have to do anything to him. she thinks Opal will surely insist he stay here. *nostrils flare and she glares at the ground with dead eyes*

*Feels eyes on him and looks up to see Blais' dead eyes. Stares back and Blais*

Blais: *stares back not the slightest bit startled, with her eyes developing her usual coldness, with just a pinch of aloneness.* . . . *clutches the journal in her hand just to sqeeze something*

*notices the coldness and the aloneness even if a little and does not look away from her stare and staeres dead on with determination(don't ask where that come from)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

(im at abels mansion lass)

(dammit i know that!)

(than...your mansions are connected arnt they >.>)

(possibly)

(ill take that as a yes lass)
Tora feels opeal picking her up, but she says nothing, depreesed about the sorry state she is in.

Opal: oh dont take it personal, dear. *places her on the same bed* now, im sure you dont want any medicine for this.

"i-its not that" Tora says looking at opeal with her eyes. "i-i just" Tora stops in mid sentance and closes her eyes.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
*Walks around town a bit where Abel and Blais' mansions are* 'I need to find a place to sleep' Shun thought to himself
mitsuki: *sees shun* hn? must be my imagination... im starting to get slee- *faints*

*When he hears the violin playing stop he starts to look for it then notices a girl fainting. runs up to her and lifts her up.*
"Hey. You ok?"
hn what? *notices shun lifting her* i-im sorry. i didnt mean to cause trouble. i was just tired... i guess. umm... could you put me down?

*Gives her a big smile* "Kay as long as your fine" *Puts Mitsuki down*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: *faintly notices Shun walking around as she sits on the roof of her mansion* i dont even have to do anything to him. she thinks Opal will surely insist he stay here. *nostrils flare and she glares at the ground with dead eyes*

Blais: *stares back not the slightest bit startled, with her eyes developing her usual coldness, with just a pinch of aloneness.* . . . *clutches the journal in her hand just to sqeeze something*

*notices the coldness and the aloneness even if a little and does not look away from her stare and staeres dead on with determination(don't ask where that come from)

Blais: *notices that hes not looking away then changes her stare to pure fury* I dont like to be challenged! she growled the thought into his head.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:03 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

(possibly)

Tora feels opeal picking her up, but she says nothing, depreesed about the sorry state she is in.

Opal: oh dont take it personal, dear. *places her on the same bed* now, im sure you dont want any medicine for this.

"i-its not that" Tora says looking at opeal with her eyes. "i-i just" Tora stops in mid sentance and closes her eyes.

Opal: *smiles warmly placing a hand on Tora's shoulder* What is it dear? Is it about the joining of master Blais and Abel?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: *notices that hes not looking away then changes her stare to pure fury* I dont like to be challenged! she growled the thought into his head.

*Twitches at Blais' thought of fury* 'She can send thoughts to people? Can she read minds as well? Might as well try. I'm not challenging you, you stared at me first so I'm only staring back.'  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:07 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
mitsuki: *sees shun* hn? must be my imagination... im starting to get slee- *faints*

*When he hears the violin playing stop he starts to look for it then notices a girl fainting. runs up to her and lifts her up.*
"Hey. You ok?"
hn what? *notices shun lifting her* i-im sorry. i didnt mean to cause trouble. i was just tired... i guess. umm... could you put me down?

thanks. *smiles back* *stands shakily, steadying herself* just been under alot of stress lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 pm
hmm...-still working around thinking- oh wow i REALLY dont wana run into a guy at all right now!now where is this "Abel" guy???  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*Twitches at Blais' thought of fury* 'She can send thoughts to people? Can she read minds as well? Might as well try. I'm not challenging you, you stared at me first so I'm only staring back.'

Blais: yes i can read minds you fool. and as for the staring, you best look away before i come down there and make you. *puts an image of her flashing to a man 100 ft away in 1 second, then one of her sliting the throut of a vampire, laughing as she does*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

"Hey. You ok?"

thanks. *smiles back* *stands shakily, steadying herself* just been under alot of stress lately.

"I see. Will you be able to make it home?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

(possibly)

Opal: *smiles warmly placing a hand on Tora's shoulder* What is it dear? Is it about the joining of master Blais and Abel?

"i dont know, my heart...its giveing out on me, and i cant rember much anymore" tora says placeing a hand over her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

"Hey. You ok?"

i think so... *bends down and picks up her violin* what about you?  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: yes i can read minds you fool. and as for the staring, you best look away before i come down there and make you. *puts an image of her flashing to a man 100 ft away in 1 second, then one of her sliting the throut of a vampire, laughing as she does*

*Does not look away even with the images she put in his head* 'I'm not scared'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

"Hey. You ok?"

i think so... *bends down and picks up her violin* what about you?

"Have to find a place actually. You know where I can find an inn around here?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

"i dont know, my heart...its giveing out on me, and i cant rember much anymore" tora says placeing a hand over her face.

Opal: i see. . . here take this. *goes to get a homemade concoction* it wont harm you i give you my word.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games