Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 pm
the little girl jumped up and down in exitment and handed Tsukasa a little tiara made from flowers with small pieces of moodstone set in it before she ran off towards the palace  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:41 pm
Tsukasa took the tiara, holdly it very gently, afraid she was going to break it. With her other hand, she picked up her dropped book. Standing back up, she looked to Daytharin for what she should do next.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:42 pm
if you want you can explore avalon and the palace, maybe even choose a room for when you visit, or if today has been to much i can take you back to the school, or if you want you can talk to youre new family, or you could choose all *shrugs* its youre call though"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 pm
Tsukasa used a small spell to put the tiara on her head and another to make sure it wouldn't fall off. "well, I think I would like a tour of this place so I can see it and meet people. Then we may go back to the school." She told him quietly, feeling like everyone was watching her.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:51 pm
Okay, ill ask mother.... oops the empress redface where we can find a guide or map of Avalon the city and the island itself, afterwards you might like to choose youre room in the palace for when you come to visit and how you want it to look, im going to do the same to  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:53 pm
"Thank you Daytharin." Tsukasa said, bowing her head to him.  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 pm
"I don't blame you." Mika said to ren, she glanced around the room. "I feel kind of weird being in her room when she's not around, especially with all the dangeous objects." she said eyeing the bitting book which lay innocent looking at the bottum of it's cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:03 pm
Oh how stupid of me i forgot that you were doing something with mika and Ren when i grabbed you, would you like me to ask if they want to come to?  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm
Ren began to look around. "What if there's more biting books!?" She tucked her wings close to her and looked around. "Maybe we should go... just in case." She grabbed a cup of tea. "Right after this!" She laughed. Her hand was already half way healed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Mika pulled her legs up onto the bed as she waited for ren to finish her tea. SHe felt slightly safer with her legs out of what maybe hiding under the bed. She eyed the girls healing hand. "WHat are your abilites if i may ask?"  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 pm
Ren looked down at her hand. "I'm not to sure to be honest with you. My hand should only take a handful of minutes." She smiled. "I'm sorry, that really isn't answering anything, i'm just not sure. That's one of the reasons i came here so maybe i could learn about my abilities a little more." She sat the teacup down. "You ready?" She looked down at the floor watching for anything that could bite.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 pm
"I would like that every much." Tsukasa told him.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 pm
Suddenly Daytharin shimmerd into the room with Mika and Ren " Would you girls like to come explore Avalon city and the Avalon the island with me and princess Tsukasa or should i call her sister?"

(i wont but its supposed to suprise Mika and ren who have no idea whats happened yet)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:26 pm
"Yes please." she said hopping down and walking quickly across the floor and out into the hall then immeadiatly jumped back as the boy from earlier appeared yet again. I will never get used to that. she thought to herself. "Avalon? Sister?" she asked then looked back a ren to see if any of this made sense to her  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Ren turned to him. "Sounds like fun!" She smiled. "I didn't know Tsukasa was a princess... or your sister!" She flicked her wings. "Nobody tells me anything i swear"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games