Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:11 pm
*In the kitchen, Goddess went over to the huge walk-in freezer to see if she could find any choclate ice cream. Happily dancing back out with her prize a moment later, she noticed Nicks slight mood shift, but didn't say anything* "Yummy, yummy, yummy ice cream! I love choclate, and they have sooooo much of it in there!" *Grabbing a spoon, Goddess opened the ice cream and started in on it*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Kanryina woke up in pain. Her body was shakeing and hurt alot. She rolled over on her bed to bumb into something. she open her eyes to see Angel infrout of her. Oh...my...god...Tell me I did not just- She soped and shut her eyes tight. snd felt all over her body. She was dressed. She let out a sigh of releif that she had clothes on. She opened her eyes to look at Angel his blue hair was fallen over his right eye. He looked so cute asleep like that that she could almost kiss him...almost. She moved the hair out of his face and smiled. He must of felt it and woke up slowly rubbing his eye. He opened his eyes and looked at Kanryina with a smile.
"Hi there" He said As he sat up in the bed. Kanryina was confused but she sat up also and replyed. "hi". She looked down at what Angel was wearing and quickly turned red.  

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:16 pm
Stepping back a bit, Chief toned into where she felt June. "Hello dear June, I hope that you will join us, we don't bite...much."

Just as the words left her mouth, Chief felt Aya's inner beast unleashed its self, thankfully Wei was there to take most of the damage. Chief sent out telepathic messages to everyone who need to be informed of the news.

"Wei, has it happen again?"

"Hetu! where are you, I believe something is happening in the Dinning Hall, please check that all is well for me", Chief posed as she felt something clenched at the pit of her stomach, damn how she hated being an empath, but when the time was right she was sure Hetukiri would tell her what was making her fear so so strong.

"Goddess, Nick, be on your guards, there may be a new threat inside."

"Dark, tell me exactly what happen when she started to change..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Dark pushed back for his chair as he watched as Wei grabbed Aya's lipped forum into his arms and try to bow to him and Lunar, "no time to be formal man, get her somewhere safe, I'll handle things from here." He followed them with his eyes as Wei carried her out of the room. Looking for a distraction for the other guest, Dark spoke laugh enough to catch their attention. "Newlyweds, what are you going to do with them," he gave the crowd a dazzling smile and laughed deeply in his throat. This causes everyone to relax back into their meals and some even laughed out loud as well. More older couples simply nodded with understanding and grab each others hand with affection.

Hearing Chief's voice in his head wasn't anything new but hearing the pained tone she used made him uneasy and ready to tar that rock collected son of a ***** to shreds if he was the cause of it. He only allowed her to go to him because he know she could handle herself, but that didn't mean he would allow him to cause her pain in anyway, "you ok Mega, do I need to come out there," he said half ready to just head out the door anyways.  

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:42 pm
*Goddess heard Chiefs message* "Well watch what we can, but there's a lot of people here. This is going to take a lot of my magic, you know," *Goddess sent back to Chief. Goddess then sent all her magic "ears" out so she would know the second something happened inside. Goddess knew that if it came to a fight, it would be a good idea to stay to colse to Nick to kkep an eye on him. They didn't need anymore upsets this week*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm
"Of course not, now what the hell is going on in there!", she didn't want to sound cruel to him but hell she could handle herself and didn't need no might Joe young to save her.

"My thought exactly Goddess, with everything else going on, the last thing I'm looking for is a fight, but if anyone wants to step up to the plate I'll be more than happy to knock the fool out.", she said, hoping to lighten the mood, "just keep those ears of your working and Goddess....try not to over do it this time, we don't want to lose you." Chief thought about what she had just said...ewwwww...what the hell was she showing affection toward people now, well whatever it was she didn't like it, so to stop Goddess from getting to happy about it, "at least not until your contract is up with the castle, than feel free to waste yourself all you want." there now she didn't sound so "girly"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:16 pm
Hearing the dismissal tone in her voice, Dark was ready to launch into an all out debate with her, but quickly saw no advantage to doing that, if she had it set in her mind that she was right, well there was just no changing her mind. "fine here's what I know, we were sitting at the table everything going swell. Aya and Lunar were taking about girl things and me and Wei were discussing more interesting matters, when all of a sudden Aya jumps up and starts going all beastly on us. but Wei jumped and grabbed her, forcing her to drink from him instead of the near by guest or even Lunar herself. When she seemed sate she passed out in Wei's arms and he carried her up stairs, thee end." Dark waited for Chief's response.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm
"Yeah i bet you were,"Chief said referring to his comment about him and Wei having a discussion of interesting matters, "but are you sure there was nothing else that could have caused her to react so violently, not thing at all?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:25 pm
"Nothing that I could sense or hear, if I hadn't talked with her myself, I would have just presumed that she was an untrained fendley who needed better taken care of. but the woman I talked to tonight was a well trained vampire who could more than take care of herself, there seems to be no obvious cause for such a reaction to have occurred."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 pm
"Oh so the pure blood could take care of herself, but some how I was unfit too", Chief thought angrily to herself, "b*****d" she clenched her teeth to keep from saying the words out loud, "that will be all, Dark, why don't you stay with Lunar and make sure she is alright, if I am correct are right, she and Aya were beginning to became friends. She then prepared to break the connection between them.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm
s**t, Dark realized he was seriously digging a hole for himself, "don't you dare break our connection women," then quickly trying to salvage what was left of the conversation, "you know I didn't mean it that way, its just that unlike you she seems to allow someone close enough to help her out when she needs it so to me that makes her well enough to take care of herself yet also smart enough to know when she needs a helping hand"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 pm
"Oh so now I'm unfit to take care of myself and I'm stupid as well?", she knew she was making a mountain out of a mole hill but if he was going to continue insulting her, than there was no way she was letting him off so easy.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm
"Good Lord women, yes your smart, of course your smart...freakin space monkeys know your smart!" Dark said the last part with a little more enficas than he intended, but she was driving him crazy. "I'm just saying your too reckless and should allow someone close enough to you so that your always taken care of."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 pm
Chief decide to let the space monkeys crack go for now, no since in wasting all her ammo in one day. " Ha! that's where your wrong I do have someone close to me...."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 pm
Dark's heart did a strange thud in his chest, could there be someone else dear to her?" his mind quickly went to that Hatukiri guy he ran into earlier. was he too late......"and this person would be?", Dark said calmly and with a sternness he did not feel, if she had chosen another, then he would break balls to get her back.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games