Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azahnna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:53 pm
awwwww! setsuna, how cute!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:29 pm
Hi all,

whachu du upinhere? Iyam a new old member. Oh, the decrepitude I have seen with these failing eyes. *falls over bean bag* LIFE ALERT, LIFE ALERT  

oddoppo

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:17 pm
Hello to everyone, I am new here and just wanted to say hi. I was actually starting to wonder if there was anyone on Gaia over 20, glad to see there are! And I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:29 pm
Welcome new old geezers... wink

You can have as many canes, or brooms as you like. Have forewarned my own children that I'm the best test-pilot in the broom factory wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hanamura-sensei

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:41 pm
Hiyo n00b here.
Joined Gaia a few years ago, but never been really active until I got bored of my own forum and the one I'm an admin in and decided to come back here.
I'm glad I found the geezers guild, because most people I found here where yet again teens...been swimming in a pool of teenagers for years now, so this makes a refreshing change ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:48 pm
Hey yall, it's absolutely refreshin to see people my age on here.  

IcePrincess2004

BlackPhantomStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:04 pm
hi...old noob here...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:48 pm
Welcome to all you new old geezers... Have a cane. Yes, it is kinda nice to have a spot to get away from the kiddies for a few moments. *Kicks back in recliner.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hanamura-sensei

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:02 pm
Lil Brat
Welcome to all you new old geezers... Have a cane. Yes, it is kinda nice to have a spot to get away from the kiddies for a few moments. *Kicks back in recliner.*

Thankies *snatches cane and starts chewing on it*....dang isn't this a candy cane?
O_O....not fair *sniffles*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:49 pm
Ooo me leg!

Niceta meecha - I'm Evie, it's my first day on Gaia and I'm way too old to be on here, and so are you, so there. And I will kick your collective butts on the shuffleboard court any day.

Uh.... does shuffleboard have courts? It has sticks, I know that. The better to hit fellow cruise ship passengers with! Actually, does anyone know how to play shuffleboard?  

evie_vie

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:36 pm
evie_vie
Ooo me leg!

Niceta meecha - I'm Evie, it's my first day on Gaia and I'm way too old to be on here, and so are you, so there. And I will kick your collective butts on the shuffleboard court any day.

Uh.... does shuffleboard have courts? It has sticks, I know that. The better to hit fellow cruise ship passengers with! Actually, does anyone know how to play shuffleboard?

Welcome aboard, have a cane for whapping younsters wif... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:29 pm
Well, I'm returning to Gaia after a lengthy absence. So that makes me an old new member, and I suppose seeing as I'm in this Guild that makes me an old new old member, or whatever.

At any rate, whatever I'm talking about, it was probably better in our day.

Hi!  

Emcee_N

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:22 pm
It was most certainly better in our day ~ no matter what the topic xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:54 pm
Is anyone else on here? Or am I the only insomniac in the group?
Just thought I'd cruise around and rack up a few posts. (Yea right, who'm I kidding? It's all about the GOLD! hahahahahaa)
So yea, this old lady's lookin for gold and a few good pals. What's everyone like to do.......besides whack youngins wif stuff? domokun  

Azahnna

Emcee_N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:05 pm
Whack stuff with young'uns?

...Seriously, welcome to the GGG from another recent arrival (well, re-arrival, but whatever...)  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games