Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Sure, but if i am needed and have to go for a bit don't hate me. *I said as we finally got to the door of the library. I stopped and waited for Ace to come down the stairs*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm
i didn't see himi just kept on walking i wisul for my broom and my brom comes up and i sit on it but the broom doesn't go anywherewats wrong it spins my around and stops and i see him oh i kick the broom and it flys off to the roof  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 pm
*smiles* Ok...i think i can deal with it..*smiles and waits for Ace*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:23 pm
*Laughs* Ok then. *As Ace came closer to the door i opened it and we entered the library.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Seeing that they're finish talking Ace jogged up to them. He saw Zenjin smile and thought that it went well. He patted Zenjin on the back. "Good job!" He whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 pm
i didnt say anything to her cause it looked like she did not want to be bothered with me. I kept on walking down the hallway and i loose track of time and soon i dont know where im going. i stop Whoa were am i. This part of the castle dosent look familar to me and it looks like i shouldnt be here. I start to teleport back to my room but i think i see something and i loose concertration in the middle of the spell. that can be dangerous and sometimes it could take u to an entirely different place. And thats just wat it did.  

satanicskull123

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm
*just smiles as Ace congratulates him* *walks into the library*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image*The door creaked and i walked in geusturing them to follow. As everyone walked in I slamed the door shut and locked. I turned to see that they were suprised and a bit unease that i did this.* Don't worry i only did that so just incase something is in here, it wont try and run out the door. *I lit one of the tourches by the wall causing the rest of them to light up.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Ace was astonished on the size of the library. "What do you need help on?" Ace asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 pm
I get up. Whoa this time i definetly know im not supposed to be her the room im in is dimly lit with torches and u can see cobwebs all over the place. I see a table and lean on it wondering wat to do my magic seems restricted in this area and the torches just went out. Wow right wen i need dark fire shes gone. i start to walk around the room pondering on wat i should do wen i notice a a creaky door on the floor.

p.s im getting of ill post later.  

satanicskull123

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Well there is something odd going on in here. There might be some creature in here that could be dangerous to the students. All i need is for you two to look around the library and tell me if you see anything out of the ordinary. Just send your thoughts to me and ill here you. *I said as i went up to the second floor to look.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:39 pm
Woah...*listens to Scarlet* ok ill go to the bottom level...  

Zenjin Jiruga

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:43 pm
"I'll stay on this floor." He did feel a presence but he doesn't know if it's a good presence or a bad one. He walked to his left and walked down the rows of shelves.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:43 pm
well maybe i shoud go back i hop on my broom and it takes me back wait were is he? shoot! i put my hand up and my wand come in my hand i say some spell to help my find him it telports me to were he is uhh i knw i'm not spounse to be here my wand lights up and i find him and iwispers wat r u doing here? an't this spouse to off limets?  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:44 pm
((OK going third person now, im gettin sick of talkin in first))

Scarlet walked around the shelfs and looked into every nook and cranny. She couldn't find anything but she then felt the dark mysterious aura again. As she kept walking she felt it getting closer and closer.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games