Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Ichigo woke up and sat up. She got dressed and put the books back in the same white bag and walked out closing the door behind her. She looked out of the window and the sun was shining brightly. "I'll take a fresh air. Since there is still 1 hour till class." She then thought, It must be Science. Then she walked outside.
Along the way, she saw Ichiro and another guy with blonde hair. "He must be the captain." She walked up to them and said, "Are you the Chibi Cupcakes Captain? I'm the new member." She said smiling.

Kishiro woke up to find a letter on the bedside table. He picked it up and started reading it. "Glad you feel better Kishiko." He stood up and put the letter into a draw and started changing his clothes. As he walked out of his room, he heard Cathine screaming from her room and ran out. "I got sauce on my hair!" She screamed and went into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Ichiro woke up to the sound of Zack yelling at him. "Dude what's your-OW!" He felt a sharp pain on his face. He touched it and felt that it was rough. "What happened to my face???" He saw Ichigo come up and introduce herself to Zack. "Wow thanks for your concern Ichigo." He said with heavy sarcasm. He then looked at Zack. "Pandora must've done this." He then felt lots of blood. "Hurry get me a towel! Or SOMETHING!!!"

Kishiko was in her dorm room, writing a letter to Zack.

Dear Zack
Yesterday was the best date of my life. I really had a great time. Umm...I just wanted to ask you....Did you like it when I kissed you? Ya thats all lol

XOXO~ Kishiko

She then gave it to Xen her pet gargoyle (who was in little chibi form) and told him to give this to Zack. She then decided to skip classed to catch up with things in the club. She went down to the basement and did some paperwork. She alerted everyone in the club that she had returned by using her necklace.

((sorry for being late it was my bro's turn on the computer =O))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 pm
"Oh hey. Kishiko's back. That's good to know that's everything's right in the world." Skye grumbled as she walked through the hallways. She heard Ichiro and went over to where the voices were coming from. "Oh my god. Pandora's not in a good mood. To bad for you!" She teased with a grin as she let Pandora onto her shoulder. "That'll teach you not to pull pranks on her."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:31 pm
Ichiro glared at Skye. "It was a harmless one."

((oh about the motto i like it ;D or do you like "Mess with us and suffer your penalty" or something like that. You know so it can make more sense. And the Chibi Cupcakes motto should be left to pet lover and darknezz to decide ;o))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 pm
"Harmless? Not to Pandora, as you can see...or feel rather."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 pm
"Then what is harmless?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:49 pm
"I'm not quite sure. Pandora takes nearly everything seriously due to her past."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:56 pm
"What happened in her past?"

Kishiko was looking through the list of members on the computer and noticed that Suza's name was missing. She grabbed her necklace and asked DeathPenalty "What happened to Suza?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:58 pm
Don't know. Think she left. Skye responded to Kishiko before looking over at Ichiro. "Abuse and abandondment. That's all I'm gonna say."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 pm
"sorry" zack then passed ichiro a hankercheif that he had "that good" he then turned to ichigo "yes i am the chibi cupcakes leader" he then saw xen walking up to him with a letter but he looked all cudly and cute but also looked mad he then took the note and before reading it he looked at xen "i feel sorry for you dude" he then read the note he quickly started blushing he then wrote back

yeah (blushing)

he then gave the letter back to xen and let him take it back to kishiko

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm
"Oh." Ichiro looked down. "Well doing bad things when something bad happened to you doesn't make things better."

Kishiko sighed. I just promoted her too..oh well. She the saw Ichiro's name. She forgot to delete him. She right clicked on his name and scrolled down to the delete option. Good ridence. She clutched her necklace and went inside Xen- her pet gargoyl's- mind. After you deliver the note, can you get me a lock of Ichiro's hair. Please and thank you.[/i]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm
"Yeah. No duh." Skye said before walking away.

Just as Skye left, Daimon appeared. "Wow. Pandora sure did get revenge on you."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 pm
"Thanks Zack." He took the hanky and started wiping the blood. He saw Xen give Zack a note and he started blushing. "Why are you blushin-OW!" Xen took a piece of his hair then flew away. "I am sooo not good with animals!"

Xen came back with a lock of Ichiro's hair and the note from Zack. "Good boy." She gave him a snack and let him fly around the basement. She read the note and held ner necklace. What are you doing love? she said inside Zack's head. She then took Ichiro's lock of hair and put inside a fancy looking bottle. The hair disolved in the red liquid. "Now to wait 24 hours."

((Kishiko's evil side is back >=D))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 pm
"Yeah you arn't! First Pandora, now this! I feel bad for you." Daimon commented.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 pm
zack sat down on the bench thinking about kishiko he smiled to himself his cheeks a rosey red color still he then started walking up to the club to do the work needed to be done  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games