Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm
"I didn't hear you."Soli said quietly her face turning red.Her legs shuffling around since she had a urge to runaway."What do I do!"she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm
inkheart-21-death
"I didn't hear you."Soli said quietly her face turning red.Her legs shuffling around since she had a urge to runaway."What do I do!"she thought.

"What of your answer" he spoke up as hshe paused. "I said Id give up womanizing to be with you. That is not something I say casually "  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm
"I know but...,"She couldn't even finish the sentence.Soli felt strange when she was dealing with Bargo she couldn't explain it but she couldn't be with Bargo right now there was something else she had to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm
inkheart-21-death
"I know but...,"She couldn't even finish the sentence.Soli felt strange when she was dealing with Bargo she couldn't explain it but she couldn't be with Bargo right now there was something else she had to do.

"Ofcourse, if you accept I must for ask for a favor, I ask if you would wait off on making it official for a week while I get women out of my system" He pleaded with her  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon sighed and finished eatting before he took up the clothes Soli had offered him to his room, only to find some more upon his bed. He threw his clothes onto the bed and seated himself in the windowsil. "Let the darkness of night cover me like a warm blanket which a child holds close, his heart singing sadly to the moon. The monster inside him howls for blood. He weeps all day, and weeps all night, desperate to escape the fate that was placed upon his unfortunate soul. In the distance, the dove sing for peace shall come to him one day, but such a thing seems so far away. The father forgave his son, but the son could not forgive himself, nor would he ever do so. So howl sweet beast, taste the blood of the innocents while you may, for one day the boy shall slay you and will finally be free." He whispered, his eyes focused upon the sky. He stared at it for what seemed to be an eternity before his eyes closed and he fell into a deep slumber.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm
Most likely unbeknownst to Leon, the vampire known as Caldwell or Hyael was standing in the room, watching over him, a look resembling pity on his face.
The vampire removes a short black blade from inside his suit jacket and places it beside Leon. He shakes his head, then vanishes.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 pm
Soli turned away from him and ran towards the shop.She smelled someone else in the house.She burst into Leon's room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 pm
Caldwell stands on the roof of the house, listening below. He hears her enter; now all that remains is to have her notice the knife. It's black steel, a combination of iron and silver; it shouldn't take all that long.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon was jolted awake by the sound of the door thrown open. His heart was quick in his chest until he saw Soli and exhaled, "What the hell?! You nearly gave me a heart attack, no less sent me falling out the window." He said and sighed heavily, calming himself though he felt the adreniline in his veins still. He noticed a black blade beside him and picked it up before glancing at Soli, "And what is this?" He asked, curious to how that got there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm
"I don't know but I don't think you should touch it."Soli sensed someone on the roof and then realized what the knife could be."Leon drop it NOW!"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm
((The blade is silver... it should be rather painful to touch.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image
"I would take that as a no, Brago, but that is just me." Hana told him. "Though I don't think that I've ever seen a girl run scared from you."  

Lady Eevee

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Caldwell smiles. Her shouting is easily audible, and as he's had four hundred years to perfect it he has no scent when he does not wish to. He waits, listening for more.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm
"no, something else was troubling her.. Lets go Hana-chan" Brago turned and went back to his mansion. and up to his room. He set the keg and wine bottle down and got some glasses.  

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games