Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 am
((Hehe, that would be very bad for her health. xd twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 am
(( eh...one less problem. And I have alot of those right now * gestures to his ER * stressed ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 am
((Hehe.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 am
(( Well everyone better wake up before I go to sleep soon. Probably wake up when Im either in bed or at work...watch..... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:57 am
Exor groaned and stirred for a moment before sitting up with a shot, calling for Iggies, and being overwhelmed with enough pain to force him flat on his back again. He looked across the room and saw her sleeping peacefully. "There you are... Well, I've got something that will help... ...Too bad the doctors are gonna have a fit... ...Ahhh... such is life..." Well, maybe not... I may be able to make these lines JUST reach...

He summoned his resolve and carefully got out of bed. He tugged at the IV and monitor lines that trailed from him to the elf's bedside. He painstakingly leaned down and unclasped the chain around his neck and secured it around the girl's wrist, where she would undoubtedly see it. He leaned over and kissed her cheek while he was up, but this impulsive action unplugged the cardiac monitor from the machine, causing the flatline beep and a light to go off. "...Such is life... Oh well... it's not like I've never been scolded before, either, love..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:10 am
* walks into the clinic and heads straight to the ER. He walks into the room with Exor and Iggies and looks over at him and shakes his head * Always the stubborn one huh? * Walks over to him * Alright back on the bed * As he climbs on to it he reapplies the cardiac leads * So how are you feelign right now?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am
Exor grinned at Black, "Heh... I'm sure you can appreciate some personal sacrifice for the betterment of others... And I'm happy now, so I'll even be a good boy, if I can has a lollie," he said with a sarcastic grin as he got back into bed.

He more or less collapsed after climbing onto the mattress, and groaned at the painful rewards for doing so. "I feel like... Well, to be honest, Black, I feel like I've been through hell and come out the other side... I think, though, that I am happy for it because no one was killed... My condolances for shaking the bar and its patrons and any other injuries those shades no doubt caused..." He heaved a heavy sigh and tried to loosen up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 am
-after a few minutes, she walks into the clinic, little bell ringing above her and walks down the hall to where she sees the door open, passing Katana and Justin's room on the way, she enters and sees Exor climbing back in bed- rolleyes

-shakes head- And just what were you doing out of bed, mister? -walks over to iggies side and picks up her hand, holding it softly in her own-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am
"Tapdancing," he grinned at her. "How come you never told me Iggies was still around, Dame...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 am
* smiles at him * Sure you can have two even....* laughs * And that is good that no one was seriously hurt, to include you. And as long as the bar wasnt messed up you will still be in good graces with miss Psyzapp. Last time I rebuilt the bar after it was demolished....* looks up as Dame walks in and heads to Iggies * She is fine just in a deep sleep right now. * looks to Exor * Which reminds me I need to get some sleep. Think you can stay out of trouble while I snooze for a bit. I got the call while I was trying to feed... * Heads over to the chair in the corner and sits down and closes his eyes.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 am
(( Need to sleep. Early mission in the morning. So be good and listen to my nurses. Only two can leave before I come back and they arent male. Talk to you all soon. Good night ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 am
"Yeah... I'll behave, so long as Iggies is alright... Go have your snooze, Black; I'll keep an eye on things here," Exor said with his usual confidence, even though he looked anything but the part.

<<< Have fun, be safe, fix some doods up! heart Black >>>  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 am
Exor, you dumbass, -continues to hold iggies hand, tracing gentle circles- iggies is my roommate. rolleyes -looks down at her sadly- We're very close for not having known each other very long. -leans down and kisses her on the cheek- And I mentioned her when you first said you needed a place to stay and I offered our guest room. You just don't listen to half the things I say. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 pm
Exor scowled for a moment. Yeah, right... If I had heard her name, I would have just as quickly been at her side... "You're very close to her, eh... How close, I wonder..."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 pm
-looks up at him and raises an eyebrow- What do you mean? -as she looks up she notices a necklace wrapped around iggies wrist and she fingers it lightly-  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games