Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 am

*Moving to the bed and pulling him in with her, still caressing his skin, feeling like one trying to memorize* I wont let you die again for me.... Especially for my sins... promise me you wont do anyting to get you killed?

*They help on to each other nodding slowing into sleep* Promise *Whispered before fading into the dark abyss of the dreams*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:08 am
He brushed her hair from her face, "I would die for you, Iggies, but the only thing that can kill me is to be without you..." He kissed her forehead and snuggled up with her, falling asleep next to her soon afterward.  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:13 am
{{"the only thing that can kill me is to be without you"? *vomit*}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 am
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:28 am
<<< Now do we see why my statement in MW was so snarky? >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 am
*Fighting the darkness, her crimes, hearing over and over the screams, hearing her own laughter, hating them both. She startles awakes, shaking slightly, sliding out of the bed quietly aiming for the coffee machine. After hitting the buttons, finally gets the liquid to brew.*

You remember the way back to Dames?

What do you takes us for, you?

*Dryly* Thanks. I just need you to check on everyone.

They are just dreams.

I know... I just need them to know too... be on extra alert, ok

PFT like you have to tell us.. usually its the other way around.

Here, take your coffee then go before I find you new homes

Tsk tsk tsk you wish

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 am
Some sort of pull on his heart caused Exor to wake. He opened his eyes and saw the beautiful dark elf across the room, and his mind was put at ease. I haven't slept that heavily in ages... Can't really afford to be doing that, not yet, at least... He watched her fool with the coffee and what he assumed to be communicating with her animals. "How curious a thing," he began, but trailed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:29 am

*Sipping the coffee and waiting for the critters to finish theirs, she hears a stir behind her.*

Morning Ussta d'aron. Sleep well?

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 am
Exor rubbed his crazy hair. "I slept better than I have in years, honey... It's nice to get some peace every now and again... How about you, Iggies? How are you this morning?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 am

*Watching him wake she could see why she could have been attracted to him... Glancing at the critters leaving by window, sighs with a relief*

You did? That is a good thing, restorative sleep is needed. *grins* Its moring... I wont know til I wake.

((Sorry I have to leave before I miss my bus, be back in a few hours... be nice to her still nakkid body, with a blanket for warmth))

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:22 pm
He walked over to her and gave her an embrace and a kiss. "How are you doing, love... I'm worried about you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:32 pm

* reaches up and gives him a hug and pulls him in for a longer kiss.*

*Tries to hide the lies and hits false higher pitched voice.* I'm ok... why would you be worried? *Catching the pitch, tries to distract him with a kiss.*

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

*Thinking she had fully distracted him from concerns, she stood and dressed.*

Ex.. hun I know I have millions of question... and maybe you still do too.... Can they wait a little while? I- I need to check on thi- Dame. I don't know what Alyraena wanted the other day with you, but it looked urgent... I have been selfish, forgive me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:28 pm

*Seeing that Exor has appeared to have passed out, she got up and found pillows and blankets to make him comfortable. She looked around and decided it was too later to try to find Dames again.

Sighing at all in her heart, she undresses and slid int the bed, curling up in a tight ball and slipping to sleep*

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 pm
*Wakes and moves for coffee having the route memorized now. After finally waking realizing Exor hadn't moved from the day before. Leaning closer to find out if he was still alive, feels for a breath. Determining he was still alive Dresses and leaves a note and leaves to walk and get fresh air.

After a few hours she realizes the other Elf... Alyraena? Reana? Close enough... hadn't moved in a few days either... unless she had left while Iggies slept. Hiking through the woods more decides if neither seem to stir tomorrow she would have to hunt down the Dr to see why. *

Note:
Quote:

Dear Exor, Ussta d'aron.
I didn't want to wake you if this was a natural sleep that you needed. I have go for a walk... many things to think about. many questions to answer. I'll check back in a little while
ssinssrigg
Iggies

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games