Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 pm
.... Mindy made a fist and did a Vader pose and changed his vocal chords into that of a nonspeaking creature slightly damaging his throat in the process as a warning.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 pm
After fixing himself up this time he decided that continuing would be more to annoy Mindy over comforting himself so he started to hum a tune Abigail taught him in his head...

His mind wandered to something he did about the time he first met. This creature in his stomach should be full of his cells. He wondered if he could not destroy it in the same manner he did many soldiers... or if... he also wondered... if he should be passive resistant.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:50 pm
"As Jacob was destroying the golem the hunter mage we saw the other day appeared along with two others; one a fire imp and some creature. Creature took control of the golem and repaired it. Sephiroth pummeled them with hailstones which Creature took control of the golem shielded the others from with its body. The fire imp mage used hellfire against it. Before Sephiroth retreated the Creature hit him with something that actually caused him to lose a wing instead of it being the nice shield it usually is. Well Sephiroth's feathers launched themselves at the mages. Creature must have armor under its skin for he took most of the feathers and seemed much better than it should have been... I grabbed Sephiroth by his collar...however the fire imp put fire in between us and I yanked him before it rose completely and... got Fal'Jenul instead along with fire on the leg and well you know how I am around large flames and this time it actually was on me..."

"However 'Creature' took control of the ice golem...is there a path we can take in which the ice golem won't fit?" Came Veni's voice from the shadows asking of the imps.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:12 pm
Thas forced himself onto his feet, still rubbing the back of his head. There was a bit of phantom pain still, even though the wound was gone.

"Fantastic... Guess we're planning our next move out now, while trying to avoid those mages."

Johnathon considered where they were for a moment in the mental map he had, and frowned a bit as he examined a small hole in the wall.

"Only way would be through here if we don't want to be followed. You larger beings could squeeze through I'm sure, but... it's full of those crystals. Allow me to see if I can clear a path..."

Electricity buzzed in his hands, and he gestured for the other imps to boost him by pretty much shocking him, until he sent an angry, red, large bolt down the gap, clearing the shaft of the crystals, melting them with the heated voltage and forcing them back.

"There, should be plenty safe now."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 pm
There was a voice in his head... sounded so much like mother. No, it was mother, that small part of Fal'Jenul.

Be strong my precious son. It's contained in you, so it shall not corrupt, but it needs to exist to fool the Niearcim.

Essentially, she was telling him to wait for the right moment. While this was a piece of Fal'Jenul, neither it nor the actual Fal'Jenul were fully conscious of each other... they simply had a vague awareness that each existed, with Fal'Jenul herself sensing the general location of where Sephiroth was, and that it was still with him.... Silently, she wanted to scream and weep for him. To know that such a monstrosity had Sephiroth in it's hands, that had corrupted her for so long... It tore at her heart. She would not leave this tortured world without her son, that much she was determined to do.

Jiluzix had soon beckoned for Sephiroth when the maggot had seemed to do it's work. Once assured the demon was relatively alone with Sephiroth except for a few choice elite guardians, a massive tumor of demonic growth and tendrils emerged from a hole in the room they were in. One of it's many mouths began to speak.

I will tell you this now, intruder of my world. You can either accept me as god willingly by submitting and taking my essence, or you can be forced in the most torturous ways unimaginable.

A slimy, wispy thin tendril, crowded with worm like bulges and a multitude of eyes slithered and wrapped around Sephiroth's neck delicately. Some of the eyes seemed to narrow in focus.

Will you save yourself, and submit to me as your one and only true almighty?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Sephiroth had been forced to his knees with his hands bound. Several things went through his mind like wonderment if Jacob's curse could even be applied to him... and then doubt that Jiluzix planned that since it talked about taking in its essence either way. A passage about cowards being unable to enter the kingdom of heaven passed his thoughts. He had yet to see evidence that this thing should even be his god. He inhaled a deep breath meant to calm and what came out was "...you smell terrible."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 pm
Uncountable eyes seemed to narrow themselves at that comment. Terrible was perhaps even a compliment considering how much rotted reek the demon would contain from it's many meals of sacrifices and usage of forbidden, dark arts.

"Nothing nice to say? Then say nothing at all..."

One of those disgusting tendrils slipped past into his mouth and literally tore out his tongue, while at the same moment another pierced him in the back of the neck, injecting him with a very crude healing solution that painfully brought back the missing appendage. One of the several mouths on a larger tendril devoured the dismembered tongue, sampling what was inside.

Jiluzix seemed to pause. And was somewhat glad Mindy wasn't around at the moment for the slip of words he whispered.

"You ARE of me... a murdered part.

You are the one that murdered a part I held precious. A sin against the realm of Ni'Jitogrimiz, and against me."

It then grinned... Sephiroth finding himself surrounded all around by dark, sinister grins and soul-tearing eyes.

"I shall revive this deadened part of me, or uttery destroy it. Either way, what remains behind will become mine as well."

Of course what a tiny voice in Sephiroth's head, and what Jiluzix apparently didn't know is that this deadened part would not, COULD not be resurrected, at least in the manner that Jiluzix would be able to regain control of. That may have been of some small comfort, if in the back of his mind Sephiroth hadn't forgotten that his soul could be tormented into being used as an energy source for this demonic entity.

"On to another matter." ....another tendril, this one piercing his skull and injecting a small needle into his mind, for whatever purpose.... "Who are the intruders that were with you? I sense in them angelic properties in most.... Come clean, and your suffering might not be necessary."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:02 pm
Meanwhile on the outside of the room Mindy did her best not to pout or show her poutiness through Adur. Of all the intruders Jiluzix had wanted this one captured at all costs so she wanted to know why he wanted it at all costs. Maybe he'd let her know once the others were caught.

------

Can you imagine if Abigail was here? She would probably try to get back to Sephiroth whether he was still back there or not. I'm not even sure if she can be held down without hurting her or knocking her out I wager because she'd be growing many vines and trying to pluck us off.

Johnathon can you focus on your mental map of where we're going? Maybe I can put more distance between us and them.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 pm
If Jiluzix wasn't holding him up, Sephiroth was lower on his knees. He wasn’t without dread because of what he knew of the demon. He was always a little uneasy about being of Jiluzix, but others around him who knew about it and didn't seem to care and even love him helped. Maybe he even forgot about it on occasion and worked on leading towards being more like Fal'Jenul in skill. However having Jiluzix say "You ARE of me" caused him to shudder as it was the ultimate confirmation to hear it from the beast itself.

When he got stuck by a needle in his head he worked on clouding his mind to not so easily reveal such information. How can one murder even a piece of a god? Sephiroth had thought and closed his eyes trying to push the demon out of his head and block its reentry from that access point.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm
Invasion of privacy, a violation of his personal thoughts and mind. He could feel creeping, sharp stabbing tendrils going throughout his consciousness.

There was a hint of rage for a moment, followed mostly by an urgency to submit to this vile creature infiltrating his being.

Jiluzix would not be so easily repulsed from Sephiroth's brain. Tendrils were wrapped around the angelic's body, holding him up, keeping him from moving around too much. Sephiroth could have sworn some of them were gnawing at his flesh, though they weren't doing such a thing physically.

"Tell me... who are those that came with you to my domain? What are you doing here? Your purpose.. what is your purpose?"

The invisible tendrils pierced even further, not being very gentle in the least, urging him to spill the truth from his lips.

Both Jiluzix and Sephiroth fought against one another, one to control, the other resist.... Soon, Sephiroth realized he was reading stray thoughts that didn't belong to him.

My immortality ruined. Desperate to revive it. Either way, this creature will be a pawn for me, like all the others. The ancient evils will not have misplaced their trust in creating me!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 pm
Sephiroth's hands were to his head. He'd be thrashing if the demon allowed it. Mewling sounds escaped his lips. "Get out... My mind won't be a puppet to any bit of you again!"

He learned a little history he didn't know, but didn't linger on it as he continued to try to push the other's mind away. Of course at the same time he knew that it was being delicate in a way so as to not completely destroy his mind and cause a complete mental breaking point and thus cause him to be useless.

"My god told me to come here. I don't know for what reason or purpose," which is what he 'gave in to' for answering to maybe learn more about the creature and maybe something he could do that he wasn't aware of.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm
We shall see about you becoming a puppet to me once more...

"Your God.... is a false idol. A blasphemy to my true light! Tell me, who did you arrive with? Abandon this deceitful, careless so called deity..."

An increase of sinus pressure, sensations of things crawling and chewing on his flesh, a drop in temperature. Sephiroth experienced all of these.

Strong willed, this one. Eventually, he'll break. Will force the love for his Almighty out of him soon enough, yes, soon enough. Like all the others. I shall mold him into a fine creature to serve me. My escape from Hell all those centuries ago will not be in vain. Soon I shall grow powerful enough to challenge Hell, challenge the Satan, and free the Ancient Evils, my most worthy masters...

There was a sensation, an emotion of.... fondness from the massive demon before Sephiroth, in regards to one of those Ancient Evils. When explored slightly into seeing what particular Ancient Evil, he saw things... unspeakable, horrible, things and for a moment... it made him insane, absolutely mad. Jiluzix didn't notice thankfully, because it was literally for a second, and the power of both God and Fal'Jenul's minor essence brought him back from the brink in the nick of time.

The things he saw couldn't begin to be described. Horrible rapes, murders, destruction, enslavements and tortures. Mingling twisted sinful pleasures with death and destruction. Short words could only barely describe it in the amount of time he had to witness it all, and then forget it. Blood, children, terror, tearing, scream, rot, decay, sick lusts, defied laws, of physics and nature, living shadows.. Chaos.. chaos... The word Chaos was most prominent, almost as if it was a truly powerful and physical entity, yet bound somehow that yearned to be free.

Sephiroth quite possibly witnessed what seemed like not thousands, not millions... but billions of years of existance, of pure evil and twistedness, of strange and obscene things, of unrelenting chaos in that one second. And then it was gone, of what he saw, it was gone from memory. Except for that lingering feeling of having witnessed something disturbing and something that no mortal being should ever have seen. Whatever it was, it had felt real.

...Unwittingly, through reading Jiluzix's thoughts, he had connected with another entity and this one saw, but remained silent.... but enjoyed twisting Sephiroth's mere mortal consciousness and sub-consciousness as if it were nothing but a piece of fresh clay. Chaos. And somewhere in Ni'Jitogrimiz, Fal'Jenul cried out in torment, in pure anguish for the briefest of moments, and was unable to determine why, for it was gone as quickly it had come.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:52 pm
"You said it yourself, other angelics," answered Sephiroth obviously giving off more of an energy signal like Jiluzix's at the moment. Something wasn't right, something unfamiliar. "I was... already tricked... into worshiping you. I will not... do it again..." An appendage not of Jiluzix's, but of Sephiroth mutating his own form a little, wrapped around the brain needles and tried to yank them out with one swift tug.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:42 pm
Along with a spray of blood, small fragments of skull and little bits of brain matter came out along with the brain needles of Jiluzix's tendrils, splattering on the floor, causing some temporary brain damage until Sephiroth's body repaired the damage done to himself. Immediately afterwards, because of the sudden action and how aggressive it seemed, he was pinned by his limbs with spears to the floor.

"Being a smart aleck is not very wise at this point and time. Their names, I desire their names. Unless you desire for your soul to be of ... other uses."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm
Sephiroth didn't move or speak for a while seemingly unable to. As dreadful as the threat sounded, Sephiroth knew that Jiluzix couldn't destroy a soul either. Of course he had an idea of what he meant since he did end up on one of the niearcim's soul energy draining pillars before but had corrupted it himself enough to have it release him. Not that Jiluzix needed to know that.

How long had this conversation gone? He could not tell anymore and usually his internal clock was good. He sort of braced himself in a way dreading the creature's reaction to anything he said. He didn't have to like what came his way. "Whatever is God's will. I am not being a smart aleck. I am testing your claim to be the true God. If you are more than the god of this realm like you claim to be and really are the true God than you should know who is here without needing me to tell you in any way."  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games