Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 am
Jumpy burst out laughing, hearing Logan say that. "Hey, logan, you get to spend time with me!" She laughed even harder at that, her voice masker making it sound like the Jumpy everyone thought they knew. Logan was the only one who still didn't know she was a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm
marcus went to the armory and saw jumpy rebuilding snipers and said "you need some help. i used to be an awesome sniper way back when but then i got into field battle and i got the nick name blacksmith"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Sen stops. "Hey did anyone tell Logan Jumpy was a women?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm
shrukan kept moving but shook his head "i dont think so. he'll find out eventually" he made a roll call and all of the recruits for the mission gathered on the deck "allright men. our job is to go get a group of spartan 2's and rescue them. the covenant may or not have information on them and if so we will have a fight on our hands. is everyone ready" the recruits gave a synonymous hoooora! and filled into their crafts. "allright then bring this ship close to theirs and we'll be able to board from their"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:26 pm
(isn't the ship about the blow up)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Jumpy shook her head to Marcus and kept working. "I was ordered to." She then said through the radio "Shut up Sen!" The tone of her voice was a joking one, letting him know she was being sarcastic and not disrespectful.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:26 pm
"well than i guess ill go to the Sim and bust some brutes and jackals with a pair of energy swords one sniper rifle and 2 gravity hammers"marcus said as he took the weapons he just said from there crates."you can meet me there when your done ..... of course if you want to" marcus said he then shun a smile at jumpy and left towards the Sim room . through his helmet he asked tai if he could go up to the Sim control room and to initiate simulation of a battalion of 5 brutes 5 jackals and 20 grunts. as he entered the Sim room the battalion started materializing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:01 pm
Sen looks at the ship. "Cortana have you made contact with the Spirit of Fire's AI Aris yet?"  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm
Cortona answered. "Yes, I've contacted Aris, but so far I've no signal back." She was also being cautious, incase Aris was infected with a virus or something wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:05 pm
(yes thats all part of the evil plan)

arcuss looked on as he saw the UNSC ship slowly come closer on hsi radar. it was very far away and most likely it was going to deploy smaller units "aris what are you doing on the ship?" finally a signal returned oh just making it look realistic" she recieved cortana's message and used a quick viral scan to make it look as if she were completly normal. "hello Cortana thank you for the message. the other spartans should be awakening from their cryo chambers shortley so come on and help prepare for evac"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:36 pm
Rebirth smilled. "Yes it is all going according to plan." He contacts Arcuss. "Arcuss I want you to let the our friends pick you up then when they do overtake the ship and lock them in the Spirit of Fire when it self destructs I will want you to make a series of raids on out lying military bases before making any major push. Do you understand my orders?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm
Come on over...?' Cortona had several dozen red-flags come up. Instead of make that known, she chipped off a small peice of herself to act as herself. "Okay, just please give me a second or two." She sent the fake her over, which instantly split into hundreds of thousands of fake hers and combed through Spirit of Fire of their own whim before anything could be done and found not one, not two, but hundreds of anomolys, then they destroyed themselves, all before being able to be noticed. When Cortona didn't get a single fake copy back, to show that it really was okay, she stayed well put, and Displeasure, Tai, and the origional Ships AI, all began working on a way to figure out what could have caused this, but failing to report any of it to anyone onboard the ship.

((Evil plan gets its nuts kicked because Cortona is the best AI ever! rofl.))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:14 pm
(Personal I think that is a little to easy so I think we will need to think of away for it work but for the heroes to live)  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:39 pm
(wow finally about to have an epic fight scene but it all gets undone in an instant. well back to the ol drawing board)

Arcuss nodded "of course sir, we had planned that from the beginning. dont worry as soon as they board the ship Aris will have it per-ma locked and we will use the diversion to destroy the UNSC's ship as well" arcuss sent the message and the others got ready to do battle aboard their banshees. the only thing left was for the spartans to board the ship and for Aris to do the rest

Shrukan contacted cortana "whats the situation up there? is it ok to head on?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:46 pm
(Never fear I will use my awesome powers of being the creator fix this problem) Rebirth looks at an update screen. "Intersting seems that those AI's they have are planning to ruins things. No matter this should take care of them." Rebirth sends a temporary shock through the systems from Aris temporarily disabling all the AI's. "Now then the fun part." Rebirth hits a button allowing him to make Cortana speak what he wants her to say. "Yes it is safe you may dock with the Spirit of Fire. I suggest you put me and the others into your armor so we can do further system checks inside."Rebirth then comms Arcuss. "Now listen I want you to board and take there ship do not break off to attack you hear me?"

Back with Sen and the others. "Okay Sparatans you heard the lady yank and board." (yank means take an AI out of the ship and put it in your armor)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games