Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 pm
"Then what are you doing out of your room? Unstable experiments are to be held in controlled rooms" he started to get suspicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:07 pm
"Be- be- be because...." He said backing up a bit"If i- i stayed there i would probably die after m- my time was up"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:35 pm
"We could have simply look up your Blood Pact in the records, but unfortunatly, more than half of the experiments have escaped, and we aren't able to bring the Pacts together." he got up and turned around to face the bookcase and pretended to study a book. "Why do you seem so intense to leave? You just got here" he slammed the book shut in the silence between them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm
"N- no reason..."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Yuki walked down the halls playing with a small shard of floating black ice. "So boring today." she said yawning.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:25 pm
"Then why aren't you answering any of my questions?" Han turned his head slightly putting the book back. "I know that you have information on where the rest of the experiments." he turned around and slammed his hands onto the desk. "I don't care about the project, I know how they are in pain. I just saw you asking for the antidote," nodding towards the door "though it'll last for only for so long. Now, for the last time, where are the rest of the experiments? If you can't tell me, then tell me where Raz is."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 pm
"We wi- will take them to the mansion but i wont say anything else."He said remebering the dead bodies everywhere

((horay a new person ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm
Yuki walked down to the where Han and Senku where talking. She stood in the doorway. "Sounds like something interesting is going on in here." she said smiling.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
Aura got up and stretched."Wow, that was the longest nap that I have ever taken in my life."she said as her swing wilted and fell off the tree."Now, to see if there is anyone new to see."
[[SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING!!!]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm
((Yup :3 hi guys!))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:54 pm
((the scientist's labs are seperate from the mansion sweatdrop so, you can't really be there to listen in on their conversations)

"So you do know where Raz is?" he didn't look up and sighed "If you won't tell me, then I will have to take matters into my own hands." Han walked pass Senku and called for a car. As he sat in the car, driving around, he decided to check on the clock tower Raz and Sari stayed first.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm
((Oops x.x sorry about that sweatdrop ))

Yuki walked outside. "This place is practically dead. Maybe I should just walk around a while. Might find something interesting to do." she said.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 pm
Senku sighed and sat down and Han said his symptoms soon came back and he took a few more pills  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm
With nothing better to do, Yuki headed for the lab. Once she got there she found Senku. "What's up?" Yuki asked.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 pm
"Hey" he said as his hand stopped trembling "Who are you. I think i should remember you but i dont...." He said a little confused  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games