Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:11 pm
she sat down in the house when it started to rain. the holes in the house made it possible for the rain to hit her. "I wonder if the others are looking for me... They probably don't even know I'm gone." she sat down in the abanded house.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:16 pm
looks up and looks around but then looks down "she probably doesnt want to see me after meeting him" brings his knees to his chest and wrapes his arms around them and burrys his head in his knees  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:21 pm
"I feel like I'm reliving the worst day of my life again. Alone in a house again. I wish my parents were still alive with my village. I miss home." she burried her face in her arms, crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 pm
stands up and starts to wrap his wounds  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:25 pm
"I'm not gonna stay here. I'm gonna go give alittle visit to an old place." she said getting up and walking in the rain.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 pm
walks out side and looks up leting the rain hit his face he then starts to walk  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:30 pm
she kept walking in the rain not caring about anything, still depressed. "I guess I can just start a new life and live at the leaf or the sand... I wonder what's happening back at the hideout." she looked down at her cloak and had bad memories. "I can't even wear this cloak anymore..." she said as she took her cloak and started to freeze by the wind.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm
walks into a small vilage people avoiding him and he walks into a store and grabs some supplies and walks out no body stoping him and he starts to walk out of the village  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:37 pm
When she arrived at her old village she went straight to her old home to see if anything changed. "Every thing still looks the same, sadly that's not enough. The rest of the place has a huge gapping hole in the side from the fire. I'm gonna live here until I change my mind and go some where else." she said with sad memories of that night.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm
leaves the village and starts to walk toward the hideout  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:45 pm
Saya started looking around the house for any good memories from her childhood. "I wish this never happened... I'd have all my friends back, my family, and most important... my village... it happened on a night like this..." she said not trying to remember anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 pm
walks in his bandages and cloth wet and lays on the ground  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:52 pm
she started crying and started walking anywhere. "I think I should find a hotel... or live in a box." she just kept walking along.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 pm
falls asleep  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm
she still went walking along not thinking about the Akatsuki or anyone. then she finally found a hotel and walked in. "Excuse me, can I please have a room?" she askd the nice man. he gave her a room and she went to sleep.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games