Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Miranda nodded. She's suspected as much. She tiptoed out of the room, looking for Mark or a doctor. She wanted to help Cybil get out of the hospital. She herself wasn't any more comfortable here and she wasn't the one in the bed. She could sympathize with Cybil and wanted to help.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm
(Ahh a procrastination post spree I see.
So been there. I also indulge in the odd cookie baking procrastination tactic.
2 things -> Elodie is TOTALLY old enough to drive.
-> Did anyone bring the car to the hospital? o.0 )

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie found Mark as he came out from behind the curtain. Actually 'bumped into' was technically more accurate than 'found' per se, but as no one was there to be picky it didn't matter so much.

"Oh good. Miranda wants me to take you to ...well hopefully to wherever Cybil is. She apparently had a bit of an episode before she got to the doors so they took her in again for more tests." Elodie reached in to stop the drip-dripping of the IV that yes indeed had been ripped out.

"Come on, I'll lead the way. Oh and if anybody asks you and Cybil are like...family. Miranda too. Oh and she's emancipated from her parents and her own decision maker M'kay?" Elodie smiled brightly indicating she knew there could be a lot wrong with that sentence but here and now was so not the place to learn what was right.

"If she keeps on like this I won't be surprised if they make her stay overnight."

Elodie lead Mark down and around the second nurses station and into where she figured they would have parked Cybil this time around. A hunch led her to the only occupied stall with no doctors bustling around.

She poked her head in and seeing that the patient had her arm slung over her eyes quickly flicked off the light switch.

"Knock knock~" Elodie said - quietly.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:01 pm
((OOC: Absolutely not. :3 The car remains at the fairgrounds. But Cybil was unconscious and doesn't know that. Also, Cybil isn't making a statement about the other girls' ability to drive in general, I don't think - more about their ability to drive HER car. XD))

Mark stumbled back a step when he ran into Elodie. "What? Oh. I..." Then she was pouring information over his head in a torrent and he was confused, but he went along with it. He and Cybil practically were family, and Cybil was...technically...emancipated in that she lived on her own. He didn't know if she'd ever made it legal or not.

"Okay," he said at last, still confused but willing to work with what he had been given.

When they made it into the occupied stall, he watched Elodie turn off the lights and then slipped past her into the dark room. Without saying anything - and walking so quietly that Elodie might not even realize he'd slipped past her - Mark crouched beside her bed and gently took her hand away from her eyes. Cybil had shut them tightly against the light, but when she realized it was dark, she cautiously opened them just a slit.

Then Elodie spoke, and Cybil hissed. "What?" she whispered in reply, her raspy voice beginning to grate with temper. "Why is everyone talking so...Mark?" The word wasn't a question. It was a weary kind of identification. She turned her head - slowly, and ever so slightly - to look up into his eyes. "That you?"

Mark just nodded; he was very, very quiet. Taking the hand he'd removed from her face, he began to put pressure on a few key points that Cybil had shown him once, and gradually the worst of the pain began to fade from her face. "Can we leave now?" was her next question.

Mark glanced over at Elodie. "Once we find Miranda," he replied, still talking in a whisper to keep the headache from getting any worse.

"She was just here," muttered Cybil. "She went to...to look for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:52 pm
(I can't believe someone just made a Christmas commercial where Santa was dying to listen to Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. T,T Television, can we please try NOT to kill my holiday? I've already seen one commercial saying Christmas is over and it's Christmas EVE! Gah, this is like Christmas commercials on ct 29th TOO EARLY !

Anyways, Rant being done! ^.^ Merry Christmas!/ Holidays)

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie made a face at having been too loud, but smiled when she saw Mark knew the Adjoining Valley pressure point. Though how he'd slipped by her she hadn't seen; what a slippery boy. Though she suspected that talent was more useful than tactical.

But more interestingly... clearly Cybil wasn't against all medicine...just hospital related stuff.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda hunted for a few minutes, going back to Cybil's old room. Seeing it empty, she sighed. She must have just missed them. Making her way back to the room, she nodded, seeing the others in there. She glanced between them all and said very softly, "Everyone ready to go?" Miranda personally was more than ready to get out of the hospital. The overly clean smell of the place was bothering her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 pm
(I've always wondered about a clean hospital smell. I really need to visit a newer hospital than the one I work in. >.> see about these smells...anyway I'll just bump for now. I'm watching the Secret Garden on TV and am apparently very distracted.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:20 pm
((OOC: All hospitals I've ever been in smell like antiseptic and death. At least to me.))

Cybil had sat up very slowly once the worst of the headache had subsided. Once Miranda entered, Cybil risked opening her eyes a little and whispered, "Okay. Let's go."

Mark, however, hesitated. "Will they let us leave?" he asked quietly, directing the question to Elodie. She seemed to know the most about how hospitals worked, of the four of them. Mark himself had never been allowed in one, and once he'd met Cybil, he'd acquired her distaste for them.

But Elodie acted like she knew what she was doing, and so he had to believe she did. So if anyone would know whether they could leave openly or if they had to sneak Cybil out somehow, it would likely be her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((I'm overly familiar with the emergency room of the hospital, but most of my experience is the vet hospitals. And they have a lot of cleaning agents that just leave this overly clean, not really a smell kind of smell. xP ))

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm
(My hospital has carpet. 'Nuff said.)

User Image
"Well, even if they don't want her to leave she can go, she'll just have to sign a waiver, stating she went against medical advice. The only way they could make her stay is if they think she's unsafe to be in her own care, and despite the swearing and probable uttered threats, she hasn't acted that crazy." Elodie left out the 'yet'. Though truth be told she'd seen much crazier stuff go down.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:33 pm
"Perfect," Cybil muttered. "Then let's go."

Mark looked worried, scuffing his foot a little bit. "Are you sure, Cyb?"

Her scowl was answer enough, and though he hesitated a second longer, he eventually gave in to the inevitable and nodded. "All right." He offered her a hand; she gave him another irritated glance, but then she took it - she couldn't open her eyes enough against the light to see where she was going. The headache was beginning to slack off, but it would be another ten or twenty minutes before it faded enough for her to be able to see properly.

She flicked a glance at Elodie as she went by. "Probable?" she muttered. "Definite."

Mark bit his lip to avoid saying anything, but there was the faintest hint of a smirk on his face as he walked with her towards the front desk. He figured Elodie and Miranda would follow.

After all, they had a lot more to worry about. It wasn't just about what had landed Cybil in the hospital in the first place; it was even more than the vision that had sent her back.

They needed to talk.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image
Elodie chuckled silently and bit her lip until it was over. She didn't suggest it but she did run ahead to fetch the right form so Cybil could sign herself out, though it turned out that as she wasn't yet fully admitted, and thus didn't have a doctor that was assigned, she didn't need to sign it yet.

So Elodie asked the charge nurse to page the correct doctor and relay the fact that Cybil would be leaving now, under her own power, in her family's care. Then she waited until the nurse started dialing. Just to make sure it would actually get passed on.

She smiled and waved once - ever friendly- before turning, just in time to follow Cybil and the rest out the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 pm
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

Miranda watched, shaking her head. All she had to say was thank the gods she wasn't on Cybil's bad side. She followed along behind Mark and Cybil quietly. Seeing Elodie go on ahead to get things sorted out, she was grateful the girl knew the hospital so well. That made things so much easier to get out of here.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm
(Bump?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 am
((OOC: Sorry. Absolutely mea culpa. I've just been so lazy/busy lately...))

Almost as soon as Cybil walked out the door, she flinched from the sunlight. But at the same time, she had a little bit of a smile on her face. It was good to get out of there.

"We didn't bring the car, did we?" Mark realized all of a sudden.

Cybil blinked at him. "No one brought it?"

"We were kind of too worried about leaving you to die to think about the car," replied Mark with magnificent disdain. Cybil seemed to think about rolling her eyes, but she refrained from doing so.

"Well then, let's get going," she replied. "We have to go get it, and...we have some things to talk about." She looked around, keeping her eyes half-squinted against the light.

Mark sighed. "Bus stop's over here, Cyb." He led her towards it, letting Miranda and Elodie follow as they would.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
Elodie was no stranger to the bus, but she'd been jostled in a semi-crammed mass transport once already today.

Besides there was a perfectly good taxi sitting right there. It was one of the nice ones too, with interior space that screamed of the fact that this car had once been a much beloved luxury vehicle - but it had gotten older than 2 years and was sold off cheaply to make room for the new version of itself in it's heartless owners garage.

"Better idea, we can cab it, and I'll pay." Elodie said, waing an arm to the oh so bored driver, who was semi-her age and apparently interested.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff