Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:18 pm
Maxy watched cautiously, "It will be alright, Darling." She cooed softly, maternal instincts kicking up for the poor girl. She wanted to smother her in hugs, but had a feeling that it would freak Naivete out. She knelt beside Curiosity in front of her, "Just know we're here, alright?"she rested her chin on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm
Curiosity sat on the side of the bed and didn't move, letting Naïveté dictate the closeness at the moment. And she didn't move either, remaining as far away from Maxy and Curiosity both as she could. At the bedside, trying to talk calmly and stay gentle, Curiosity's hands curled into fists - and they felt as useless and late as he did.

She refused to talk to them. She refused to come out from under the blankets. And she refused to explain what had happened.

Eventually, Curiosity shook his head at Maxy. "We're going to go out now, okay, Naïveté?" he said gently. "We're going to go check on Reticence. We'll come back later, if you want us to. Okay?"

Mumbled, almost inaudible: "...kay."

Curiosity let out a long breath. "Okay." And gesturing to Maxy, he got up and moved towards the door.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 pm
Maxy stood and kissed Curiosity's cheek, "I'll be out in just a second, okay?" she figured the kiss on the cheek was like a little bribe to get him to listen.
She knelt again at the side of the bed and slowly put her hand under the blanket, making it very obvious as not to scare the girl. "Ssshhh, it will be okay, pretty Darling." she reached for the hand holding the blanket and said, deep in thought, "You know, I was thinking of drawing you another picture.... Is that one still on your arm?" she was talking at a whisper and looking as the ceiling. "Darling, would you let me draw you another...on the wall, I mean."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:30 am
There was a petrified whimper when Maxy touched the hand clutching the blanket, and it jerked away like a frightened animal. But the girl under the blanket was listening, as was evident by the small shifts underneath it.

Again, faintly, "...kay."

Curiosity, waiting by the door, looked weary and sorrowful. They had to leave now, he thought. Naïveté needed a break from people. "C'mon, Maxy," he said softly. "Let's go."

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm
Maxy nodded "Just think of what you want, sweetie." She stood and slowly went to Curiosity, "You know where to find us, hun."
She frowned, but didn't say anything else, waiting for Curiosity to lead the way out. She didn't know where they would go, with Reticence wanting to be left alone in the other room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:16 pm
Curiosity waited until she joined him outside, and then set off down the hall towards Reticence's room. While he did so, he talked. "She'll need some space, I think. I want to go look in on Reticence again, but I don't know if he'll be too cool about seeing you. So maybe you want to go to the art room or something...I can drop you off there if you like...but you can come with me too if you'd rather do that," he said.

It sounded like he didn't take a breath for the full duration of the sentence.

Looking at her rather hopefully, he said, "I guess it's up to you. I mean, I don't want you to feel like you have to do one thing or the other, so...yeah." He trailed off and shrugged helplessly.

"So?"

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:31 pm
Maxy frowned and bit her lip, "I...would like to stay with the group...but if you think it would make things worse...maybe I should go to the art room."
The fact that Reticence so blatantly hated her was unnerving.
She watched her feet move slowly across the floor as she walked, and decided that there was enough sorrow and depression shown already. She sucked it up and hid it behind the perfect facade of a flawless smile.
Her smile was a large percentage of her 'beauty' not that a real one was shown often, though.
"Oh well, What can you do." She shrugged like it was nothing.
After a moment her eyes twitched about in endless curiosity, though her expression had grown blank.
She stayed close to Curiosity, careful not to lose her way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 pm
"It's about what makes you comfortable," Curiosity instantly assured her, looking a little shy as he said so.

When she smiled, he smiled back. A little uncertainly, but he did smile back.

"If you want to stay, we'll stick together."

He turned away from the walk that would have led them to the art room, and instead went back towards their own room.

He wondered idly what, exactly, the Master was up to right now.

~

Marcelius had finished dealing with the information he had gotten from the experiment. He was rather dissatisfied with it, to say the least. The girl had crumpled too early into it to give him the information he had been looking for.

Extremely frustrating, but it was hardly as though he hadn't thought he would have that problem.

He would have to go back to this one later, he thought, setting it aside. In the meantime, he had other things to work on.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:56 pm
Maxy followed quietly, continuing to watch her feet, and held her breath. She was caught between worrying about the experiments and whether or not she thought Reticence might strangle her in her sleep.
Both very real options to her. She sighed and wrapped her arm around Curiosity's. At least she had SOMEONE to count on, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:08 pm
Curiosity turned back to look at her. His face was briefly expressionless. "We're here," he said quietly. "Last chance."

Then he walked into the room, letting Maxy stay or follow as she would.

Reticence didn't appear to have moved from the last time they had left him. He was staring absent-mindedly at the far wall, his face set and blank.

Curiosity sat down beside him, and Reticence barely stirred.

"Was it bad?" the blonde asked him quietly.

Reticence gave the barest shrug. "Could have been worse."

At least he was talking, Curiosity thought with a brief sense of relief. They had a start.

"Yeah? What was it?"

Reticence shook his head. "Some other time. Not now."

Curiosity glanced at Maxy, wondering if she was the cause of the delay or if Reticence just didn't want to discuss it, but didn't say anything.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:20 pm
Maxy followed inside, to sit across from them. She felt crummy.
It was probably a bad thing that it had nothing to do with the fact that she was now a slave.
She thought differently from most others, true, but she still didn't like the sense of hate and discomfort in the air.
She was sure the aura of depression would drive her insane. She didn't say a word though, sinking down into a cloud of monotonous thoughts, with no given expression to her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 pm
There was a silence that hung on the air for a long time. Reticence didn't speak, and Curiosity didn't want to push him. He was racking his mind for some sort of conversation point when Reticence at last looked away from the wall and said quietly, "At least I know now."

Curiosity blinked. "What?" Then it clicked in his head and his mouth opened slightly. "I..." Realizing that he didn't know what to say, he went quiet for a second. There was really only one thing to say - Reticence would not accept comfort and even if his suspicions were true, Curiosity could not condemn. It wasn't his fault.

"Well?"

Reticence dipped his head once, in a short, jerky nod. "Yes."

Then he got up and left the room. Curiosity sat silently. To suspect it was one thing. To know it was something else entirely.

He looked at Maxy for a second. What could he say to her? How could he explain?

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm
Maxy didn't know what to say. What the heck were they talking about?
"What am I missing, here?" she hated being out of the loop. Every moment of silence, she sunk lower into a pit of melancholy. Once Regicence left she breathed out a sigh, "I don't like this."
Her stomach growled and she ignored it, wrapping her arms around to hug her stomach as she laid back on the cot. After a moment she ran a hand through her hair and yawned. She was beginning to get so tired, but she wouldn't admit that she was scared to clothes her eyes. Could she trust ANYONE here? Probably not.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games