Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:30 pm
(OOC: I say no where becuase you proved you could attack, but failed you prove you knew how to attack. I mean millions of microscopic Ice shards flying around from an explosion and you dodged all of them.)

Xexx allows the storm to continue, but grabs Shyne up, and jumps through a rift, once he relizes the the storm is too bug for Flud to manage properly. Putting the girl down,"You're going to be fine, but don't move." General Negat stopswhen he comes upon Xexx, the storm about a hundred meter behind him."Watch her, and no more fighting. I'll get the boy." Xexx steps back through the rift, and kicks the boy in the ribs as hard as he can. Flud stands up and and comes back, barely able to see in the dense rain, but stops as everything brightens, Xexx's arms extended to the sky and Lightning striking the ground in key locations, making the ground explode, and rise. Xexx grabs the boy in his state of surprise, smacks his head to knock him unconscious and returns to the group. "Give the storm a few minutes and it'll disipate. Now, what are we going to do with these two?" Shyne begins to grovel in her weakened state,"Hatira, would you like to make the decision, or did you get enough of that with you mother?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:41 pm
((OOC: ya ^^;;; sorry, got a bit too cocky at the end))

Hatira laughed nervously, "I really don't think I want to, you go ahead."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:42 pm
Hatira muttered lightly. She did get hit by some of the ice shards, and only now did she realize this and unfortunately were quite deep gashs.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:58 pm
Xexx looks at the twins,"One, you're coming with us, two, I'm finding away to make your powers a little less than they are, becuase you two are too powerful; for your own good, I can't find it in myself to have you killed becuase you are mere children...*sniff* *Sniff* ...does anyone else smell blood?" Xexx looks at Hatira,"You got struck with those ice shard pretty hard didn't you?" General Negat asks if there is a problem,"Yes, I believe the same problem as we've had in every fight, she gets injured and I have to help surpress something, don't worry about what it is." Looking at Hatira," When we get these two under control, and I finish finding Sarver, I'm going to ask Kame Sama to find a way to seperate you and that thing with out harming you...If you want that I should do so."  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:10 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Same here.. shall we just walk, and see where we end up?"
"It's worked pretty well so far," the elf says with a laugh. He never knew where he was going, he just went and hoped he had enough food to keep him alive.
"Off we go then..." Bob begins walking towards the north.
"North it is." the elf says, laughing.
"ok, you lead the way, I don't really no the directions."
"Well," the elf replies, "We decided we're going north and that's precisely the direction you're headed."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:12 am
Hatira shook her head, "I'm fine this time, thankfully, and if you can, then, do so. I 'd rather not be stuck with it." she was holding one of her wounds on her arm.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:18 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Same here.. shall we just walk, and see where we end up?"
"It's worked pretty well so far," the elf says with a laugh. He never knew where he was going, he just went and hoped he had enough food to keep him alive.
"Off we go then..." Bob begins walking towards the north.
"North it is." the elf says, laughing.
"ok, you lead the way, I don't really no the directions."
"Well," the elf replies, "We decided we're going north and that's precisely the direction you're headed."
"I just guessed. Any Idea what is up this way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:30 pm
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
Hatira shook her head, "I'm fine this time, thankfully, and if you can, then, do so. I 'd rather not be stuck with it." she was holding one of her wounds on her arm.
Xexx nods and opens a rift,"This should get us somewhere we can get a ship." Xexx steps in, leaving his arm through to hold it open, as everyone else came through, General Negat carring the boy over his shoulder. "This is Planet Maya." This is the biggest now the biggest port in the galaxy, and this city the busiest." a city millions of years a head of anything they had seen before surrounding them.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:13 am
Hatira looked around at the place, "Nice." she sneezed, "and too many smells."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:56 pm
"Most of the smell comes from the Good Mayan food, as well as food from across the galax...WHOOO! That smell isn't good." Shyne sniffs around,"That smells like a plasma cell caught fire, I think it was an argon Plasma Cell by the odor." "Smells like raw sewage" remarks Xexx. "The Chemicals used to stablize a cell mixed with the Argon makes that putred odor, It would be fine if it was a Neon plasma Cell." General Negat askes why,"Neon mixed with its stablizing chemical smells like pure rose oil, or at least that what they say, you can't smell the stuff unless you climb into the Cell, or the Cell breaks, and Climbing into it isn't a smart Idea." "Ok, Well, thank you for the engineering lesson. Let us go find some food, before We find a ship."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:00 pm
Hatira covered her nose lightly and followed behind the guys, her ears twitched lightly under the hood of her cape, "Stupid nose.." she muttered lightly to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:56 am
(OOC: I'm sorry, it may be a few days before I RP again, I'm under a lot of emotional stress right now.)

Xexx walks into what appears to be a fast food establishment,"We'll have an order of every thing," The counter person tells him the price, and Xexx askes when modetary means of payment came about in the galaxy...and conjures up a playback of him fighting Median, and GenKion, then destroying RaiShal Shal Gule. "I'm sorry sir, I did not realize. It's all free."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:58 am
((OOC: s'ok, take your time gettin' back into it 3nodding hope you feel better))

Hatira laughed lightly at that, "Nice place."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:32 pm
"Yeah, when you know who to deal with."  

Pheonix Demone

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games